Is race makeup 100% the same within siblings?

Ive noticed that within mixed raced children, some look more like one race than the other, is this racial or just looks? If so, can a person look a lot more white or less white than they really are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_drift
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/same-parents-different-ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is coming from a spic, but I mean all mixed raced children. Black/white asian/white etc

My mother looks like a typical Spanish, my father looks like a spic

my sister came out white, I came out looking like a spic

Makes me wonder which exact combo of features do we perceive as a part of certain ethnic group (nose, head, eyes, etc)

Mix a dachshund with a greyhound and you will get a dog that can neither run fast nor chase badgers out of their holes. It would be better to keep them in their own natural state.

this is so offtopic though
Im not promoting racemixing

Im just asking if theres a 100% asian and 100% "white" who have 10 kids

will all 10 kids be 50/50%?

You only got those breeds through generations of selective breeding. Man we really need to bring about eugenics and forcing couplings for maximum human efficiency. I know white people will never do that because we are too individualistic, but once we fall I feel like the Asians would do that.

>dog breeds
>natural state

come the fuck on

I want to move to snow-covered moonscape where the astronaut is. I'm in Virginia beach and I havent had any hurricane terror threats in forever

you are touching on why racism is bullshit op

2 dark niggers can have a white child if they retained the genes for light pigmentation from some distant ancestor and those genes paired during meiosis

same for IQ and w/e

as for anyone talking about dogs, i could start mating tall humans, lefties, retards, etc and creating phenotypically unique offspring but that doesnt make them a separate species

Here you go m8, sorry about the spic genes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_drift

I know it sounds like Im making it seem like race doesnt really matter

But Im just asking what exactly is race on a non personality/intelligence level, is it just set of facial features? if so are ugly people less of their race or something? Hard to explain really..

Im really thinking about doing the 23andme test but I dont know how good it is

ill look into the link now, thanks

Two siblings can have zero genes in common. It's possible, just very unlikely.

>2 dark niggers can have a white child
Yeah I'm gonna need a citation on that one, slick. Literally one instance in recorded history that was not just an albino nigger.

What if I live on top the can?

why is south florida part of the hurricane terror area
irma hit as a cat 5 and literally nobody gave a fuck

>here's Hugh Mann
>he has 22 "normal" chromosomes
>and two sex chromosomes
>since Hugh is a he, he's got an x and a y
>his parents both gave him one of those chromosomes
>and this happens with every of the 22 "normal" pairs of chromosomes
>these chromosomes generate Hugh's genetic makeup and his phenotypes, or his physical characteristics
>and this is how it works for everyone
>except you, because it's obvious you have three chromosomes in your 21st pair

nog half breeds seem to have nostrils like regular nogs, plus the hair

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/same-parents-different-ancestry

this is what i was looking for

i finally found it

no. you get half of each parents genes but which half is random. two first gen mulattos can produce children that are almost competely white or black.

hes wrong but it basically works like this:
>each parents have a A gene and a B gene
>the A gene is dominant so if someone has it that gene shows up.
>the parents each give their children one of the genes
>if a kid gets AA he will show the a gene, if he gets AB or BB he will show the B gene.

Over 40 genes contribute to the skin pigmentation allele tho famalam