Brit/pol/ - Pakistani Loyalist Edition

>Raided Surrey home 'owned by MBE foster couple'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889860/May-raises-level-critical-ISIS-claim-Tube-attack.html

>Anti-terror police tell Sunbury residents to 'get out' as property is searched
unvis.it/sky.com/story/anti-terror-police-tell-sunbury-residents-to-get-out-as-property-is-searched-11038625

>May’s terror CRACKDOWN: PM tells tech giants to stamp out extremism after Parsons Green
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854930/Extremism-Theresa-May-Parsons-Green-terror-attack-London

>'What are they afraid of?' Cable MOCKS Brexiteers as he calls for second referendum AGAIN
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854995/Brexit-news-lib-dem-conference-Vince-Cable-european-union-second-referendum-eu-uk-video

>Boris Johnson really has messed up his microscopic chance of being prime minister this time
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-telegraph-article-350m-nhs-floundering-leadership-not-going-to-happen-a7950546.html

>Don't introduce wolves into the wild, says Shropshire farmer
unvis.it/shropshirestar.com/news/farming/2017/09/09/dont-introduce-wolves-into-the-wild-says-shropshire-farmer/

>A Murdoch interfering in British politics? James claims the UK needs Fox’s Sky takeover
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403352-murdoch-sky-fox-media/

>UK–ISRAEL RELATIONS: 100 YEARS SINCE THE BALFOUR DECLARATION
unvis.it/jpost.com/Opinion/UKIsrael-relations-100-years-since-the-Balfour-Declaration-504643

>After Everest Botch, Russian Embassy in London Says: ‘Digital Sh*t’ Happens
unvis.it/themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-embassy-in-uk-tweets-58913

>Bid to bring Hebridean forests back from brink
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-41279015

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uztCqjxrkjQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU
youtube.com/watch?v=cl2D7J_FL_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4-MnpGww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u nigs aint on my vibe

youtube.com/watch?v=uztCqjxrkjQ

first for sage

ANONS DEFEATED IN THE TRIPFAG CRUSADE: 0

TRIPCUNTS BANISHED TO THE NETHER REALMS/COMMITTED SUICIDE/GONE FOREVER: 14.

ngl the shitposts are slow so let me tell you a rumour i heard

some cunt told me preube was only 17

and u aint gettin none of *wiggles bum bum* this

Bit rude desu senpai.

SMASH THEM. BASH THEM, BREAK THEM, MASH THEM.

FILTER ALL TRIPCODE USERS. END THIS PLAGUE.

SAVE OUR BRIT/POL/ FROM THESE RAGING SOCIOPATHIC NARCISSISTS.

GO TO BED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdc0XMrreU

>weeob
makes sense u fucking weeb

Never.
>youtube.com/watch?v=cl2D7J_FL_U

m8 its just like snoop said in '94

we don't love them hoes

MANY TRIPFAGS HAVE COME HERE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THEY WERE GOING TO MOCK AND DERAIL OUR DISCUSSIONS AND ANONYMOUS POSTERS. THEY PUT THIS NAIVE PRACTICE INTO PLAY ACROSS THOUSANDS OF THREADS AND THAT NOBODY WAS GOING TO GET SICK OF IT.

THEY SOWED THE WIND AND THEY HAVE REAPED THE WHIRLWND.

>autism

Consider it's quiet, does anyone want to ask me questions about what it's like to live as a paki in England. Religion, social, etc. Anything at all. I'm bored lads.

imhe (in my humble experience), he's
>Polish-born, probably a Polish immigrant
>not educated in this country - at least 18 years old, probably older
>unemployed, on benefits
>disconnected from his family - might have been abused during his childhood in native Poland
>claims to be /fit/ but almost certainly has not made any real gains
>in some sort of professional training program (forklift operator?)

literally all of those are lies

WE ARE GOING TO SCOURGE BRIT/POL/ FROM END TO END. WE ARE DESTROYING TRIPFAGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EVER MORE TERRIBLY TO MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO GO ON POSTING HERE. THAT IS OUR OBJECTIVE AND WE SHALL PURSUE IT RELENTLESSLY.

Am I getting too close to the truth, Pubie?

final straw

Proof that blacks are the original space-faring people, he has the ancient Blackpollo space shuttle branded in to his skull.

whitey btfo

no

nigger i just told you the rumour about him being 17

just listen and you'll get there

>he had to take off his tripcuntery to respond to your message because he is literally filtered by everyone.

He will be gone from here soon.

Now you tell me who won, I want to see them, they run, ha ha. They don't wanna see us.
Triplord wannabees dressin' up tryna be us.
How the fuck they gonna be the Triplords when we always on our job? Killin' careers ain't fair but somebody gotta do it.
Oh yeah, Caesar Salah: you wanna fuck with us? You little young ass motherfucker,
You don't lift you fat asthmatic piece of shit, you're nothing more than a bitch to your friends.
You're fuckin' with me, nigga, you fuck around and have a seizure or a heart attack,
You better back the fuck up, before you get smacked the fuck up.
This is how we do it on our side. Any of you anonymongs that wanna bring it, bring it!
But we ain't just shitpostin', we bringin' drama, Fuck you and yo' motherfuckin' mama!
We gon' kill all your careers motherfuckers!
Now when I came out I told you it was just about Rightly then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfuckin' opinion,
Well, this is how we gonna do this: fuck Caesar Salah! Fuck Rightly! Fuck WN and fuck you anonymongs too!
And if you wanna be down with them, then fuck you too! Rimmer, fuck you too!
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too! All of y'all motherfuckers, fuck you, die slow!
Motherfucker, my shitposts will make sure all your trips won't grow.
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us, we motherfuckin' Triplords 'til we die!
None of you pussy ass motherfuckers won't even show up for a fight so how are you going to try to talk bad?
We'll bomb on you motherfuckers! We do our job! You think you mob? Nigga, we the motherfuckin' mob!
Ain't nothin' but killers and the real niggas, all you motherfuckers feel us.
Our (You)s and PBTID go triple digit.
You niggas laugh 'cause we got mutliple trips under our motherfuckin' belts.
You know how it is: when we drop posts, they felt, you niggas can't feel it, we the realest.
Fuck 'em, we anonymong killers!

You want fries with that?

>first thing to come to his mind is fries
state of u fat cunt

>he took my rejection this bad
little boi

>Hi there girl, you mighta
>Heard of me before, see whore you're the kind of girl that I'd a-
>-ssault and rape, then figure why not try to make your pussy wider
>Fuck you with an umbrella then open it up while the shit's inside ya
>I'm the kind of guy that's mild but I might flip and get a little bit wilder
>Impregnate a lesbian, yeah, now let's see her have triplets, and I'll di-
>-sintegrate them babies as soon as they're out her with formalde-
>-hyde and cyanide, girl you can try and hide, you can try to scream louder
>No need for no gunpowder that only takes all the fun outta
>Murderin', I'd rather go vinn-vinn, and now you see just how the
>Fuck I do just what I do when I cut right through your scalp, uhh
>Shit, wait a minute, I mean skull, my knife seems dull, pull another one out, uh

So do you want fries or not? I'm confused

Straight outta England, crazy motherfucker named Mosley
From the gang called Anglos With Attitudes
When I'm called off, Planes are sent off
Open Bomb Bays, and bodies are hauled off
You too, Kraut, if ya fuck with me
Pupils are tiny, we're gonna get BEADY
ARYANDIED, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk ARYAN 'people' that's playin out
Germans start to Blitzkrieg, they gonna meet me
Trap em up and send them to Refinery.
Goin out on a Lancaster like that
With a Grand Slam fallin, pointed at yo flat
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'mma carpet bomb you
Here's a wartime rhyme to keep you thinking,
As their blood we keep on drinking.

Refinery is the tool.
Reducing you down till you drip in the pool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm shippin' Germans out tha box, daily
Yo weekly, monthly and yearly
Until them sour motherfuckers see clearly
That I'm down with my Majesty
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
Cause Harris is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
But when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta England.

Wew I must be getting close. Who fingered your bum? Was it your stepdad? Tell us about him.
Let this be the day that you take the first step towards making a quality post.

At this point, if you don't recognise a trip then you can just assume that it's him.
Couple that with his incessant psychotic schizoid breakdowns and it's genuinely hard to follow the discussion from thread to thread. Hopefully the mods rangeban him before he does something truly retarded.

bun you boring cunts

get some feelposts up in here

>coping

See this . There's a lot of feels in them questions user, feels I never get to share irl.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4-MnpGww

The cat,
Sat on a mat,
He looked like a prat,
Becomes he got a bit fat

im not feelposting with a paki

bun u pham

Yeah I have a question, can I have chilli sauce on that please boss?

If anything, I kind of feel pity for him. We're the only who he thinks will listen to his angry disjointed ramblings. He has worked tirelessly to ruin this place.

Pube, I don't want to upset you but I'm pretty sure that you were abused by your native family in Poland.

Are you OK?

Bit mean, just wanna unload the burden.

Hot or extra hot?

I'll pay you some attention. I don't come here as much as I used to so I'm out of the loop with everything.

Who are you?

>coping this hard
you complain about post quality yet your insecurity about your inferiority is what ruins the thread for you and your fellow 'nonymongs

get with it pham

>becomes
Silly old auto correct

It's ridiculous at this point. I don't want the mods interfering with Brit/pol/ but come on now. This is still supposed to be (at least nominally) a politics board.

You want us to feelpost? Why don't you start.
Why are you so fucked up? Why are you so fucked in the head?

What religion do you follow?

>complaining about no one talking politics despite not talking politics
What's stopping you? Are my couple (unless it's dead hours then it's more but w/e) posts really interfering? Do my words affect you this badly?

Quit blaming your incapabilities on other people, if I can come to a thread about politics and get more people to talk to me about whatever topic I want than you can get to discuss politics with you then I'm not the problem, you are.

Rastafarianism

Islam. Family is exceedingly orthodox but secretly I follow a somewhat altered interpretation of the religion. Nobody knows minds you, else I'd be pretty much exiled from my family and community.

Did you grow up in a predominantly Muslim area or did you grow up around whites/christians?

What do you/your family/community think of whites/christians?

A lot of words to complain about other shitposters shitposting about your shitposts.

Almost as if you're taking this too personally. Almost as if I hit a nerve.

>haha i was merely pretending

top stuff that

>hit a nerve
projecting too?

You're all over the place tonight mate, get yourself together then get at me.

Always grew up in a paki enclave, rarely interact with whites or Christians. Family and community mostly can't stand whites and Christians, it's not some overt abuse type of stuff but there's a vile and strong undertone of disdain. I've tried being friends with a few white people before but it just resulted in my getting shit at home and from community.

So be honest now, for once in your life. Did you take a finger or penis up the bum at some point during your childhood - yes or no?
Did you take a penis in the mouth at some point in your childhood - yes or no?

And remember - you can lie to me but you can't lie to God. He already knows anyway,.

Do you shag your cousin my pooey skinned friend?

God is the answer. Bless you my potato friend.

>imagine being so fucked in the head that the most important thing in your life is to imagine some fucked up shit happening to your favourite e celeb

Top stuff that

I know you're just memeing, albeit a bit meanly, but you're not far off the mark. I don't fuck my cousin but my family have tried pressuring me to go to Pakistan and marry my cousin.

Im gonna go enjoy my buzz

fuck you downers, downies? w/e

Yeah I've always felt a weird barrier from Pakis, even before becoming "redpilled". I've known plenty of Pakis, been friendly with them but not really friends. Just known them from college, work etc.

There's a Paki at my job who I get along with really well. Mostly just talk about football and vidya and stuff like that but I'd never imagine us hanging out outside of work.

Thanks, you too

I'm not imagining anything. It's what I've inferred from your replies (and silences).

What's your relationship with your mother? Your father?

Do you view your father as a typical strong man?

>Suggest that he was fingered during his childhood
>Runs away and hides

I don't want to hurt you Pubey. I want you to heal. But for you to start the healing process, you have to come clean.

why pakis are the worst type of arabs that I have met?

Shit its proper comfy hours, didn't expect conversation apart from pubes incoherent nig poems. I'm sure someone will ask serious questions, here have a Neil
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I

What does the Pakistani community think about the rape gangs like in Rotherham and such? Do they condemn it as damaging to their reputation or just have a laugh about it? Have you ever seen anything similar happen around you?

What brings you to brit/pol/?

What you have described here does seem to be the biggest barrier between natives and immigrants People who have grown up in mixed communities are able to relate better with each other. Memes aside, some of you guys are alright.

What does the Pakistani community think about the rape gangs like in Rotherham and such? Do they condemn it as damaging to their reputation or just have a laugh about it? Have you ever seen anything similar happen around you? ( I already posted this but I'm a newfag and messed up. Go ahead and mock me I earned it)

So I get offline and drop the trip
Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like
"Sup ladies, my name's Preuße.
I'm the lead poster in Brit/pol/ baby"
They're all like "Oh my God it's him"
"Becky oh my fuckin' God it's Preuße"
"I swear to fuckin' God dude you fuckin' rock"
"Please Preuße please let me suck your cock"
And by now the rest of the fellas get jealous
Especially when I drop the shitposts and do my acapellas
All the chicks start yellin', all the hot babes
Throw their bras and their shirt and their panties onscreen
So like every single night they pick a fight with me
But when we fight it's kinda like sibling rivalry
Cuz they're back online the next night with me
Dude I just think you're tryna steal the light from me
Yesterday YKTD tried to pull a dox on me
Cause I told him his sister is my wife to be
This Triplord shit, it's the life for me
And all the other guys just despise me because

These chicks don't even know the name of my thread
But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands
'Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man
All because I'm the lead singer of my band
My thread
My thread
My thread
My thread
My blog
My bloh

Yeah, we're a very exclusionary bunch. It annoys me a lot because to try to break that barrier down results in a lot of backlash. I see a lot of similarities between us and Jews in how we treat other people.

We're no Arabs. But we're probably among the worst because of culture, our culture is a fucked up shitfest of rotten carcasses that should've been dumped centuries ago.

Don't really give a fuck about it. It's seen more of a "oopsie daisy, just part and parcel(tm)" rather than something to be ashamed of.

Good taste, cheers user.

I feel like I belong better here among you than among my own.

on a real though

I kind of feel bad if my posts fucked you up this badly.

I know you're going to take this the wrong way but you should really work on your repressed feelings.

How strict are you with the whole halal haram stuff? Have you ever eaten non-halal meat? Pork? Drank alcohol?

If not are there any circumstances where you could see yourself doing any of these?

Who is this Forlorn Alcoholic guy? What's the lore on him?

some say im preube

Yeah, I eat pork and drink alcohol. Nothing beats a nice homemade steak and ale pie. Like I say I follow an altered version of Islam.

Is that the guy who said he was going to meet someone to fight them last week and didn't show up?

Should add. I eat and drink in secret, not like I walk down the street eating a bacon sandwich. Couldn't imagine that'd be well received.

Please excuse my leaf.

>too often the people who are 'representing' the Islamic faith aren't representative, they're angry men with beards. And that is not what Islam is about.

What did he mean by "Angry men with beards"?

>steak and ale pie
You're just making me hungry now

Does your family/community know you eat pork and drink alcohol? How do they feel about it?

no

that's the guy the goes around fucking anonymongs mums

Nevermind then.

If you don't really have any non muslim friends do you just drink by yourself?

Yeah, I drink alone. I don't drink lots, that'd be sinful, but I sometimes enjoy a nice bitter on a night when everyone is asleep.

Did Sadiq Khan say this?

> tfw bleaching a paki qt gf

Am I right in saying that drinking alcohol isn't necessarily forbidden but being intoxicated is? Is there a part in the Hadith where Muhammad drank wine or something like that?

Cheeky!

According to Wikipedia, which sources that from some obscure book about him so I guess the only way is to just ask him.

In any case we'll never know for sure. I don't get why someone would make this up but then again politics is pretty much just about making shit up so what the fuck do I know.

Drinking alcohol is forbidden. The prohibition came in to effect in stages but it is totally forbidden now and has been for a very long time.

Well, saying "angry men in beards" is akin to a white nationalist saying "angry clean shaven men" don't represent their views. We all know they do, Khan just chats shit so he can further grab more power.

bear daddys confirmed as terrorists

Yeah but did he just imply terrorists are angry men with beards? I'm pretty sure I've seen clean shaven terrorists somewhere before.

This is where Islam confuses me. I hear Muslims say that Islam is about following Allahs will and not man made laws but if Alcohol was ok at one stage under Islam but it's now prohibited then surely that's a man made law?

He's using the stereotype as a defence. The stereotype of Muslims is that they're all angry men with beards, so he's trying to turn that around and say "no, they're just the loud idiots and they don't represent us at all!". To make it clearer; the KKK don't represent us racists, they're just angry white men with pillow cases. It's all about squashing fear.

Confuses me too, which is why I follow an altered version it. You wonder why pakis are always so angry at the world? It's cause they can't fucking understand the book they're supposed to follow.

so ronery

fuck me lads

im writing down some fuck sick bars

shit is coming to me naturally when im this fucked

they look like shitty imitations of humans

That's exactly what they are.

I bet they're well shit bars.

No only the best and strongest remain.
And preusse...

don't diss my hot bars you speng

your bars are dead

>t. one puff was enough

Why is Ainsley so upbeat all the time?

Wouldn't you be if you had your own range of delightful treats?

I hate you useless NEETs so much.

Are you of kashmiri or punjabi desent what your community stance on hindus and sikh?
Im indian myself im just curious cus i rarely see muslims were i live.

Why does brit/pol/ succumb so easily to globalist programming? All you do is talk about nandos and tunnocks teacakes!

Haven't you read their white papers??