Total blackpill

i've lost all hope anons. evil has won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=lfNdtEPi79M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now that you have your life bearing established, you can pass the time in this existence by binge watching reality tv.

So long as even one man with the courage to resist still draws breath, than all hope is not yet lost.

the disciples thought the same thing when Jesus got crucified. Resurrection followed swiftly behind.

Keep the faith user. God bless.

You have to march on, even against the gaping abyss.
Only the dead have seen the end of this war.

at least you're not a virgin :^)

At least you get to say "I told you so" as the world burns.

As evil grows, god gives greater power to the righteous.

I am not giving up yet. More and more are waking up.
When all is lost you still have at least this

depression subversion pls go

Based.

I wish this evil had never come to me. Enemies I can handle, but the betrayal of the Church has cut right into my soul.

depression subversion pls go

Now find a nice lady, start a family, and have a meaningful life kind of like a normie would do but with a darker outlook on life. You've come full circle.

The Jews crucified Jesus and thought they'd won. Three days later he was resurrected and saved the goyim for all eternity. 70 years later, Rome sacked Jerusalem. Its not how you start, its how you finish.

Goy meets goy

I've become totally blackpilled on the race, and IQ/demographics question. Anyone who's actually done the research on demographics, and IQ, the doubling of global population coupled with global warming has to be black pilled.

never despair. to paraphrase a famous austrian painter: work is good for the soul. the purpose of work is improvement of the individual and the soul, not the accumulation of capitalistic baubles. so work, and in this suffering find betterment.

>giving up
>ever
not gonna make it

I'm a position of working this current job with high potential to make a good wage. But it's stressful and I'm unhappy

And I'm expecting a job offer this week from an interview I had Friday, but it's a pay cut and probably just enough to survive but a lot more relaxed environment in a field I actually like a lot....

I'm scared

I give up Sup Forums
take me to the wild blue yonder
#OverDosed
youtube.com/watch?v=lfNdtEPi79M

what's the job? give specifics, get advice. in this jewed-up system everyone has a bad time.

Still in the fight.

Work hard now to deus vult later

>tfw I got really drunk once at a family event and told my mom exactly how deep into the blackpill I was

Right now I'm pharma industry. QA. Only been in it 4 years. I'm well respected and in position to get high paying promotions but I really don't like it.

New job opportunity is working with computers and editing HTML and CSS. Shit I did as a kid for hobby. Never had a chance to make money doing it. But the growth may be limited ...

>than

Holy fuck its everyday with this shit. I stop reading as soon as i see this. Its not even a grammar mistake ,it's the wrong word entirely. Sort yourself out.

I need that full vid please.

Also, what if i acknowledge the world is fucked but still want to make the best for me and my family?

We are poisoned from all angles, thats one thing the hippies were right about. Every time i cut something out of my diet or hygiene routine, i learn about something else thats toxic for me.

I am still striving to improve but i feel for the state of the world.

Same here, friend. I keep thinking their is hope until I look at what the Church does. Every. Single. Day.
Just nuke us already.

>I'm well respected
>QA

Someone's lying to you user, and it may be yourself.

> leaving pharma qa to do css
i dunno what the future brings but webdev frontend guys are competing with pajeets and with pre-made webpage platforms. not a good place to be.
if the goal is money and respect, do pharma sales for 2 years, then go back to your pharma qa as a manager / profit-center in control of his own destiny. sales is the secret sauce that managers have.

fine give and just let pedro take over the country and watch coal burning cuck pron you fucking traitor

i dont think your of pure lineage and your grand father may well be a nigger. there i said it. get out your no longer white

Well yea everyone hates the quality department because we have to tell people they are doing their job wrong. But when it's not that, I help people out a lot. I do my job well. But it's that thing where when you do something good, they ask for more and more and don't really devy shit out fairly..

Jesus is the Way.

Kek is Chaos, and so is communism.

Jesus is order, love, and justice.

Accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

This one focuses on webforms. Company name is Omeda.

>>>/Reddit/
>>>/feels/
>>>/tumblr/

You're an idiot