Friendly reminder that if you aren't from Northern/Western Europe you aren't white...

Friendly reminder that if you aren't from Northern/Western Europe you aren't white, and will be gassed along with the rest of the shitskins

hello finlan :DDDD

depends on definition of the word "white". The us census official definition is:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

which includes most arabs.

MFW hitler was a slav

Cute heart

family came over from germany many generations ago, one of them mixed with a native american indian qt, many generations later all that's pretty much been bleached out but I still have brown eyes. come and get me.
major components of being white is not just skin color, but a certain mindset, and behavior, like empathy compassion and so on, that's why there's the memes about some slavs, who happen to have pale white skin, being not whites.

but the highest IQ of europe is distilled along the cost of northern italy? You would directly be decreasing the Overall average IQ of europe by cutting them out.

>Spain
>best friend of the Third Reich
>shitskins will be gassed

fecking Normie

fuck off kike

and you guys say we are cucked

if you aint a native european or have mostly native european blood you aint white,that goes for turks and north africans

>Finland included.

Finns are not white. They're superior to Whites.

Funny that the picture isn't focused around the true area of white phenotype concentration

Austrians arent white??? LOL omfg i hate OP

Friendly reminder to sage and report these "X aren't White" threads.

We'd stomp you dude.

>"Ok guys, this is our new shill divide and conquer tactic, now get out there and earn your Blacked subscriptions!"

Nice on OP, I hate other Europeans now!

I guess gotlanders aren't white?

Why would you spend time your time obsessing about silly arguments over the definition of a word? Just use the term "native european white" instead of "white" and you will be understood.

>rome wasn't white
great bait thread nazinigger

ONE POST BY THIS ID

ONE POST BY THIS ID

ONE POST BY THIS ID

ONE POST BY THIS ID

ONE POST BY THIS ID

Northern Italy should be in the circle

>tfw serb, white russia, mongole, german mixed
Time for the gas then.

Finland is the nigger of Finland

Second.

Muh man

>Estonia
>Not white

Italy is white you kike

For how long?

>Be Germany
>Claim to be the only true whites
>In order to not seem like total failures also include British and French as German using dubious claims
Remove France and Britain from your map and it is just a collection of countries who have never formed powerful empires that lasted for more than 50 years.

Slavs are mongol hapas and even the ones who arent are cultureless white niggers anyway, and meds literally arent white.

Nordic countries have the highest per capita Olympic medals and Nobel prize winners. Not even a Nordcuck or stormnigger, but to deny that they're successful given their low populations is retarded.

>implying Italians are roman

The modern day italians are dark skinned hordes who conquered rome.

Lol nice try shit skin, italians are half nigger

This doesn't look white to me.

Youve got it the wrong way, kikes are italians

>Doesn't even have Austrians as white

This is everyone hates divide and conquer shills

I thought the Irish weren't "white".

Potato niggers aren't white. Also, if you're going to exclude Austrians, than you have to exclude Bavarians as well. They're pretty much the same people.

You are the reason why left wing parties will grow in power. Do us all a favour and kys faggot.

prove me wrong

kek

The Irish are genetically white, but due to a shitty geographic location they just got fucked over by the vikings and the brits.
If Ireland isnt white, then neither is Iceland, Norway, Scotland, Wales, and even England.

epic

Let's just ignore the fact that genetically speaking the peoples of the former Roman Empire haven't really changed at all

there are italians who arent shitskins you guys do know that right? like people who trace their bloodline to the romans, not every family intermingled

Another shill/divide and conquer thread.

Just cut out the Irish. They are an inbred,
shitskin island.

Jewish people are the cool people.

so hitler wasnt white? wanna know how i know youre american?

>Ireland
>white
pick one, potato nigger aint white

Feels good man

Ok, I guess. You should exclude Bavaria too, since we're essentially the same people. Wouldn't want to taint the Piefke part of your white utopia with that, right?

The Irish are not white.

(((American)))

shut up rain nigger

Thank you

czech is white too

Friendly reminder if you aren't R-L21 you aren't white

Certain native north American tribes were honorary whites. They recognized the change in the order of North America and married into the white colonists to ensure their family's survival.
Not a low IQ trait.

Hot take: Jews and all the eastern levantine ethnicities are white, and certainly caucasoid

are 1/4 italians white?

R-L21 has an italian origin

Im L21 aswell, Im mostly Irish and Scottish.

I won't hire anyone who even looks vaguely Italian at my Talapia Farm. I'll hire Norwegian diaspora and Polish diaspora only.

R-L21 comes from Niall of the Nine Hostages, it's a distinctive Irish subclade

Austria not white = hitler not white confirmed!

Ireland is most certainly white, and I dont care what some brown eyed spic manlet has to say about it either.
Ireland is white genetically, culturally, phenotypically, and mentally.

Fight me

>1 post by this ID
This is who we should truly gas.

Italian women are so hot though

>finngolia in circle
>poland, CZR, Austria outside circle
??

Hitler wasnt white

I dont know if its Irish, more just non anglo celtic

>Tilapia
implying any italian wants to see your niggerfish

Tilapia is Garbage

Not so fast Finland.

Lmao fucking gay they have too much asian dna, the closer to the centre of this chart the whiter you are.

Reminder if you aren't currently living in these countries you're third world

I'm not even inclined to disagree. The problem is THEY don't agree.

>Produce 4200 pounds of "niggerfish" per month
>$10.99 a pound
>Cost to bring a pound to marketable size: $0.84 cents
>$10.15 a pound profit for "organic" fish

Gosh, what shitty fish

sardinians are white as fuck

I guess the sweet spot for what is white is somewhere between celtic and nordic

Successful as individuals sure, but as a people they have accomplished nothing. There is a fundamental difference between being successful as individuals and successful as a people. For example can you name an Ethiopian scientist? However the empire of Abyssinia not only resisted Muslim expansion for hundreds of years (so more successful than the Eastern Roman Empire, Visigoths, Lombards in Southern Italy, South Slavs, and Hungary) but formed one of the longest unbroken ruling dynastic lines in human history and with it perhaps the most stable country in human history.

While Germanic peoples are capable of being great scientists or athletes they are as a people entirely unremarkable as they have never been able to form powerful and long lasting empires. Germanic empires are either local powers at best (ie. Sweden) or do not last long (ie. the Second Reich).

>Germanics never form long lasting empires
>Created the largest empire in the world that lasted hundreds of years

I dont't know from where you got that map, but is misleading.

bad investment burgerfattie, tilapia is finished as a food fish, the se/asians mass produce them and feed them shit so nobody buys them because surprise, they taste like shit

That was a celtic empire. Name one single influencial brit who has blonde hair. Not a single one.

No doubt

It probably counts gypsies as well so dont worry

Yeah, I sell out to restaurants each month. Mine are antibiotic free, organic and never frozen. People love that shit.

Buyers come from up to 1,000 miles away to buy my fish.

ah, the old 4 niggers flag

What about me, user?

Holy fuck! That's it. We'll all just declare ourselves not white. Then we can tell everyone to fuck off

Strangely enough also a laundry list of the most cucked nations on the face of the planet. White people need to fix themselves before anything.

This one is outdated and not accurate either. Coon's books are good though.

so u have no sympathy towards ur Euro-bros if they were raped by niggers?

Well... it's simply not true. We've got here more blue/green eyed people than that map is representing.
And the gypsy thing is for romanians, we are town rapists.