>Women

>"You don't have a right to sexualize me!"
>Goes around basically half naked, every detail of her crotch and buttocks on display and then demands to be treated seriously as a civilian.

Otto Weininger was right. Women have no innate sense of decency of dignity.

Any guys who approves of this has aided in the moral decay of their environment, and all because "b-but u can see her ass bro! what are u gay or something?"

>tfw 6.8 inch dick
>tfw caould never reach that sweat puss
Kill me

Plz stop posting here. Slide threads suck

She means you personally, OP.

so true. such utter bs

you've got to go hard, man.
>implying he's sliding blacked, pg, T_D, meta-plebbit, and pseudo-political sexbot threads

society peaked in 1905. every day after that is just degeneracy

>women must cover themselves or I literally cant help myself from raping them
When did you realize you're no different from picrelated?

Shut up faggot. You'd already have been stoned to death for being a little homo if we were all muslim.

t. virgin

lol
how do women anatomy work

kek

Why do so many women have the Kim K ass now? I was shamed for my bubble butt until I ran it off.

Why lie about your virginity lads?

you need to get out more if you are gonna sperg out over an ass

>the bantz

Women are actually awkward, goofy looking creatures if you don't look at them through a sexual lens. Men, even though aesthetically superior, have the decency not to display their anatomy when engaging in serious work, or conducting themselves about society. Women are the one's showing off their whole figure and diluting higher thought with vulgar sensibility.

Who does not look at them through a sexual lense? Men without a pulse?

Gosh, it's almost like women derive their entire social value from their physical beauty.

That's the whole point of this post is that I'm out and I can't go anywhere without seeing these hideous ostrich-looking women displaying every detail of their lower halves everywhere I go, whether it be the grocery store, or the library. I am in decent clothing, treating my fellow man with respect, and women are out in "athletic-wear" when it's totally unnecessary.

When you're right you're right my fellow heterosexual man!

If you're actually making an effort to treat them as human beings (ie ethically) then you have to look at them for what they are.

It's the pose.

I don't give a fuck. So you guys shouldn't either.
Why don't you faggots become pedophiles so you can appreciate little girls instead of being sexually frustrated non-pedo losers?

lolol

Yes, "you". Women want to be sexualized by men they deem desirable though.

women are so fucking stupid and I'm not saying that as a bitter virgin but someone who has experienced the true nature of women first hand.

holding women to standards of moral decency, conservatism, and humility does in no way imply that we want them to wear sharia-style niqabs. see this post for an example: Notice how men don't dress much differently (maybe a t-shirt instead of a suit), but compare OP picture to the dress of the sitting woman.

Jesus.....do you still have your balls?

Opps, never mind. Just noticed you have a Democratic flag. Your a eunich. Carry on faggot.

Just hit it from the front or let her ride dumbass

And yet the woman is still unable not to look ridiculous.

What happened to your breasts?

T. virgin

Because society has assented to the standard of the Negro.

Women are a reflection of the men. Fix men and the women will follow.
Its time to start slut shaming and shaming childless women.

>Women are the ones showing off their whole figure

So what does that tell you about women? They WANT to be raped.

When will you faggots take the Rape pill? Look at how many women have secret rape fantasies....it turns them on.

The only reason they complain about it is becuase that's how they test betas vs alphas....the Betas fold when they say "Stop"....the Alphas go all the way.

We need to legalize rape.

Your post is hilarious when you read it in this guy's voice.

Nice ass

i swear the women at my job get offended i dont sexually harass them

I've been raped fifteen times and as far as I'm concerned I'm a better man because of it

>Women are a reflection of the men. Fix men and the women will follow.
/thread

It's really weird. Lots of girls I have fucked loved getting choked. I never used to buy into this meme until I started having more than one girl asking for it.

This, I see far too much man ass these days. Everywhere I look to be quite honest

My wife wore leggings out once....just once.
I told her it looked whorish and that every goy was staring at her ass. She never did that again.

its the fault of faggot losers like you, OP. If you werent a loveshy coward like the rest of the modern western man, you would have dated these girls before they had to resort to desperation tactics like this.

You guys are not fucking them, so they put on a show to make it easier. And you betas STILL complain and dont step up to the plate.

They thrive on attention. Ignoring them sends the message that you're 'better', so they almost have to 'have' you.

This post wins Sup Forums for the day but it won't stop the butthurt MGTOW fags from coming out of the woodwork to sputter at it.

>communist scum
>calling someone else a loser
That's rich. You wouldn't know though.

Muslim dog fart eating faggot

It's really just that you're ugly. Women, for all the fuss they make about being sexualized, crave nothing more than to be dominated and made into a sex toy by a Chad.

Why is it always Americans crying about women? Go back /r9k/ you fat retarded faggots

Its not weird at all. Women love to feel dominated in the bed room, and the bedroom only. It proves you have the capacity for violence, but the restraint shows you care. No woman actually wants raped.

I'd look but also think of what an old friar told Adso in Name of the Rose, about the foul odors, catarrh, and excrement within.

>6.8 inch dick
>not long enough to get it in

Are the women you're fucking 500+ pounds?

It's true. The rule of thumb is NEVER listen to what a woman says....always do the OPPOSITE.

They just test you. That's all. They want to know if you are really who you say you are, or you are a phony. The betas fold, the alphas don't.

There is nothing wrong with rape, it's natural. Our ancestors used to do it all the time, that's why they are secretly turned on by it.....it's genetics.

Women who do this have daddy issues and want men to stare at their ass.

Are you muslim or something?

Are the women you're fucking even women at all you giant bricknigger

>tfw 6.8 inch dick

You're not supposed to measure from the bottom of your balls

>they don't know rape is an inherently r-selected behavior

>No woman wants to be raped.

Bullshit. Women that have been raped, go online to confess they loved it. Most women only cum when raped....it's genetics.

hmm i would be quite concerned if a girl asked me to do that
i'm pretty strong guy i don't think it would take much at all for me to crush their windpipe :/

Close, you contrarian rebel without a cause. The rule of thumb is do what YOU want in spite of what anybody else wants.

Thats where the attraction comes from. If you're just doing the opposite, you're feigning confidence. Your trick will only last so long

So 9.8 inches then?

You're just supposed to choke them gently no need to go all out.

Now this man FUCKS

>Close, you contrarian rebel without a cause. The rule of thumb is do what YOU want in spite of what anybody else wants.

There are no girls on the internet.

Yeah they also love the psychological trauma that comes with it too, huh?

You can be sexually dominant (what they want) without raping, you unhinged sociopath retard.

But then if we legalize rape, how will women know who is beta and who is alpha?

Also, would it even be rape anymore?

>There are no girls on the internet.
There are women on the internet, and they are destroying this place

>diluting higher thought with vulgar sensibility.
Don't you mean 'vulvar' sensibilty?

>The rule of thumb is do what YOU want in spite of what anybody else wants.
The question is, why live as a brute for the sake of women and shun your higher self?

>Yeah they also love the psychological trauma that comes with it too, huh?
>You can be sexually dominant (what they want) without raping, you unhinged sociopath retard.
...Huh?

Speak for yourself, I'm a married mother of 5.

>Why don't you faggots become pedophiles so you can appreciate little girls instead of being sexually frustrated non-pedo losers?
Way ahead of you there

This, women are r-selected and men are K-selected.
This is why communism takes hold naturally in the heart of women, and competition in the heart of men.
Each time a civilisation let women have a say in politics, it always shifted faster and faster towards redistribution and inward focus, collapsing due to corruption or invasion shortly after.
Jewish, arabic and nigger politics have the same effect on civilisation since even their men are r-selected.

BAZINGA!

But why? (Also in the pic, her way of standing makes it look like that)

bet its not real

You only have 5 children? You are like a little baby.

I agree. Especially stay at home moms, they are the worst.

fake ass ass

>When did you realize you're no different from picrelated?

Holy shit this, why does Sup Forums not like Muslims again? Many of the people here have so much in common.

Fat

Lol. faggot.

Telling him that its sexual dominance women crave, not rape. Rape can fufill that need, but rape is unhinged in nature.

Raping is more attractive to women than betas, but sexual dominance is most attractive since there is no trauma associated.

Dominant Man > Rapist > Beta

Women ruined the internet, yes. Luckily, they avoid all the places worth going to (anything involving higher thought).

That's my concern every time I do it. Cus I literally could choke them to death or make them pass out.

>women are baboons

LOL youre so dumb OP

>Telling him that its sexual dominance women crave, not rape. Rape can fufill that need, but rape is unhinged in nature.
>Raping is more attractive to women than betas, but sexual dominance is most attractive since there is no trauma associated.
>Dominant Man > Rapist > Beta
Huh?

This is interesting, do you mind explaining to me about k-select and r-select before I have to google it?

Blast her up the asshole if you want to take her from behind. The marble peach will be dangling right in front of you.

>t.

Tits or gtfo

That's why the solution is to make rape legal. Look at Sweden as an example: The women, whether uncouncious or consious, voted for rapists to invade their streets.

The reason why is because Sweden "men" are really feminized cucks. The alpha rapists (Islam) are now roaming the streets, raping the women.

Women want men to take control, and feminism is a shit test to the entire male society....will we put up with their shit? Or will we stand up and take control?

>not going balls out
And this is why she cheats on you

Wow you are so smart. Op said women are baboons and that is false haha. Also men don't like butts

tramp grill?
where have you been?

yeah it'd literally (literally) have to be like 1% effort if that

Dress like a whore, get treated like one.

Men who flourished in life without the help of women.

am girl. wish my bf could rape me :(