I want to thank Donald Trump for making black people the number 1 most oppressed

>I want to thank Donald Trump for making black people the number 1 most oppressed

Can someone explain this Emmy speech from Donald Glover?

inferiority complex

a nigger faggot being a nigger faggot.. you really that surprised?

This really is it.

Link?

victimhood mentality

Rich faggot victim olympics

Niggers so fragile

>watching the other races tear each other to pieces to qualify as the least powerful.

Black snowflakes.

Can you please stop paying attention to niggers?

Nobody cares what he meant by this.

WTF I LOVE SPICS NOW

You dumb fucks. He goes on to say, "He's probably the reason I'm up here." Meaning, he knows every minority is winning tonight whether they deserve it or not. He's was making a joke. God damn, are you all really retarded?

Fuck that stupid nigger

Sorry Mexicans took your job black folks.

It was a retarded joke. Niggers love milking whatever they can out of white pipo.

>be worth 12 million dollars
>tell everyone that you're oppressed

Why to celebrity niggers do this?

>win emmy
>i'm so oppressed

Because they can and normies eat it up.

12 million doesn't last them long

If you don't like Trump,
There's only one person you can blame.

No way to tell if it was really a joke. If he said something like, "I want to thank Donald Trump, he proved to me anything is possible and he's really great." EVERYONE would know it was a joke.

People enable them.

Oppression is a business model now. The more oppressed you are, the more you get to get free stuff.

Leftists really do live in this crazy delusional bubble. I just don't see how someone can conceivably think Donald Trump, a New York Jew loving, nigger loving liberal is somehow hurting black people.

Erm, what about Muslims?

Is this nigger serious?

that HAS to be sarcasm

Sux I liked his moon coon tunes. Now I dont

The first step is probably for those whites who are aware of this issue to take the lead as far as visibly accepting responsibility for white privilege and white supremacy. And not just "my small share of responsibility," but responsibility for the whole damn thing - responsibility for what's happened past, present, and future, and responsibility to fix it.

This will not by itself achieve anything, but it seems like it's a necessary prerequisite in order to arrive at a situation where whites en masse actually act on that responsibility.

For lack of a better phrase, whites as a cultural group need a "come to Jesus" moment that flips their mindset from "I'm not a racist, so don't bug me just because I got mine" to "I need to give all I have to confront this injustice or else I perpetuate it." And that has to start somewhere.

Donald is redpilled. He's joking

>making black people the number 1 most oppressed

That subtlety.

Everyone knows Trump has made Mexicans the most oppressed.

donald glover? never heard of her

Attention, applause, etc.
I've become numb to anything celebs say or think, because all of it is the same.

Lil Wayne doesnt

>Watching kike puppets celebrate themselves

Why are you watching that shit?

its the lethal weapon guy

>explain leftist nigger logic

how?

Hollywood is cancer pure and simple. it needs to be radiated. Rocket Man?

Gambino is ourguy he rapped about Weev

Or trannies losing their place in combat. Hold on while I shed a tear.

Donald Glover
@donglover

Yeah, for real

gambino is a pizzagate head

And this is why violence is the only solution to our problems

He's not Danny Glover's son? I always just assumed he was.

I was trying to do normie stuff for a change.

danny glover is best glover

You know he's just grabbing shit from reddit and posting with a meme flag right?

Keep lying until it became the truth

on a tangent, how do grown men go by "danny"? or charlie (sheen), johnny (cash), jimmy, ...

Thos shitty shows get lower and lower in ratings every year.

Youre not helping the cause.

In the west, the biggest victim is king.

In all cases it seems to make their names roll off the tongue smoother. At least imo.

It didn't work, so there's that. It'd be nice to connect with people who aren't on Sup Forums.

>said the nigger who grew up with both parents in a stable upper middle class neighborhood

suppose so. it's just that james dean was pure american badass, and jimmy dean shoves his own sausage up his ass

Watching black people accept awards like they won them legitimately is hilarious. They go up there and pretend like the award was won on merit, but everyone watching is thinking how great they are as white people to make black people feel as though they are just as good as white people

lil waynes based

adding on to this

>grew up somewhat well off, father was a poster worker
>admitted to DeKalb School of the Arts, a public magnet school which only enrolls 400 students
>graduated from university without any issue whatsoever
>goes on to be a talented actor, and then talented songwriter and rapper

>does nothing but talk about how oppressed black people are by white people, despite it never actually translating into his own personal life and success

i liked him when he was young and humble, now his opinions are misguided, but hey i guess money does that to people. his music is still alright though.

How does he come to that conclusion?

>we wuz strugalin en shiieeet
>we iz being put dwn by day whitey
>we iz being put in opression
>bean black iz so harwd
He is black, that is how lots of nigs think.

Source

feel really bad for some of the faggots in here.

and I still hate that fucking nigger for releasing that song when I was in prison

I had an automated process to scrape twitter for mentions of my name. it was all interesting news headlines, butthurt fags, cool discussion among legal experts

then that fucking song dropped and it was pages of niggers saying my name

fuck that guy seriously

This

>when wealthy, affluent people try to play the victim
top fucking kek, faggot.

Just some homosexual groid being low IQ on TV.

it was only 50 years ago that they didn't have the right to ruin every school and have history rewritten to their comfort

/thread