Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.com/contents/type-moon-books/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no clue what's going on with this series anymore

We HF now

UBW this chapter?

You mean We HF: Imouto Edition now

Imouto no Mikata happening

Based on the dialog, this is when Shiro sent Miyu to Ilya's world.

Remember when Illya Prisma was about Illya?

Why is Shirou so important in nearly every timeline besides the one Ilya's in?

Is it that he's free of suffering in that one?
Shirou needs pain and suffering to be a badass?

Is that the recipe for success?
Take talented young man, add suffering, give direction, simmer for a few years?

Add swords for flavor?

Those were dark times, I am glad it's over.

Suffering is always necessary user.
>simmer for a few years
Nah, just set it all on fire overnight while they're young

>tfw Miyu Shirou will probably die by the end of the next arc
Can't wait for more Miyu suffering.
Actually, I want some Illya suffering. Hiroyama should kill off useless fluffy Shirou instead.

Hype and that miyu.

>Hiroyama should kill off useless fluffy Shirou instead.

Aww, c'mon, don't be like that.

Fluffy Shirou should stay fluffy in his fluffy world alongside the fluffy Emiyas.

On that note, I really hope we get to see Fluffy Kerry sometime in the future.

Because Shirou in Ilya's world is a normal person, not a guy with a Holy Sword's scabbard inside.

Nasu's hack status is spreading.

No, he's still got Avalon. If Shirou were just a normal person he'd be with his birth parents.

This is pretty obviously reaching the point where Shirou sends Miyu to Ilya's world at the start of the series.

I'm waiting for the reveal that Illya Shirou has been properly trained by Kiritsugu and can project Excalibur.

But it would be perfect! It would make room for Miyu Shirou in Illyaverse, and get rid of the excess. Everybody out of the loop doesn't even need to know he died.
>Shirou what happened to your face?
I wonder what fluffy Kerry is really like. I also want Miyu and her Shirou to meet him.

There's already room for Miyu Shirou in Illyaverse. One for Rin, one for Luvia.

But there was no 4th grail war, so no fire. It's probably just a coincidence.

What about Illya Sakura though? That Shirou lost his, after all though I think he should go for Rin or Luvia myself.

Both are taken by Sakura.

Rin and Luvia can console each other.

Shirou gets fucked over no matter what, it doesn't matter if there's a Grail war. the Fuyuki Disaster happens anyway, just with different circumstances.

Fluffy Shirou shouldn't be a Shirou at all, really.

>Switches from Justice Jacket to black hoodie after losing his ideal
P O T T E R Y

Reminder that once flashback ends, SABER INSTALL RIN will happen!

Why would this happen?

That Rin will hug Sakura as soon as she gets back, and it will confirm they are sisters in this timeline too.

Miyu Shirou finds out about this Sakura and is happy she is happy. Ilyaverse Sakura gets the Shirou.

Wait, is it kinda NTR if it's an alternate reality version of yourself, or can you think of it as a victory?

Sakura card is Lancelot, so like F/Z a fight between Arturia vs Lancelot using the cards

>Reminder that once flashback ends, SABER INSTALL RIN will happen!

So will Rin want to have sex with herself?

Not all the time, Apocrypha had the war completely avoided iirc. Sakura also got adopted to the Edelfelts and got Luvia as an onee-chan in that world.

So there is at least one world where those two totally avoid suffering. It even has Rin learn she doesn't like Tokiomi's ways if doing things and becomes full Kung fu mage.

>A show about cute Magical Girls doing cute things.

The Magical Girls still do cute things, Shrou is the one in charge of not doing cute things.
He is protecting the lolis so that they can do their cute things in peace.

Seriously? Edelfelt already have Luvia at that point. There's no reason they adopt Sakura.

Try harder.

>Try harder.
What are you even trying to say?

The Edelfelt Family have two Crests. They are one of the very few who could take in a second. The fact that in the main storyline Sakura never ended up with the Edelfets is one of the great disasters for her. Sakura could have had the perfect older sister.

Because Sakura comes with another crest. do you even Magi,bro? That's why Toki gave her away, He only had one crest to give to his talented children and he chose Rin. Giving Sakura to the Matou family who were on the outs was suppose to be a good thing since she would have their crest and the Tohsoka bloodline would control all of Fuyuki with Sakura at the head of the Matous since based on what Toki thought, if Zouken tried anything funny, 4 year old Sakura could wreck him.

Illya collab when, I want to reunite this family so bad ;_;

Now with Illya and co. knowing how cards works, is basically guaranteed that they will use them against Ainsworths in final battle. Not mention that there is even same number of remaining cards as characters, which make it even more probable to happen.
Count with me:
Saber
Lancer
Rider
Assassin
Berserker

That's five cards.
Now Kuro is stuck with Archer card, and Shirou himself doesn't need card. So who need them:
Illya
Miyu
Rin
Luvia
Bazett

That's five characters.
So what Hiroyama is planning is pretty obvious. Question is just who get which card.
And considering this Saber Rin is pretty much inevitable. Hiroyama would be fool, if he missed such great chance for double echo of final battles from Zero and HF.

Bazett gets Lancer.

Try making things shit better.

Nasu didn't giving detailed information about Ore Scales. There's no way knowing exact mechanics of their sorcery trait except with blind guessing.

As far as I remember, Apocrypha only allude to Kiritsugu. Directly mentioning Matous, Tohsakas, Einzberns, and Waver. No mention about Sakura.

More likely Takeuchi will find his new love.

Illya will get Berserker.
Rin will get Saber.
Miyu will get Rider.
Bazett will get Lancer.
Luvia will get Assassin

For once in her pitiful existance.

The luck of the Irish.

Doesnt miyu look a little bit to busty there

>Implying they wont use the cards to summon the actual servants.

Prism Illya is not even consider to be canon in the typemoon universe. It's literally it's own thing that is not officially recognize even as part of the franchise. The author was lamenting on his twitter about that. I wouldn't be surprised if it's because Prism Illya is own by Kadokawa while the rest of typemoon stuff is mainly owned by Aniplex/Sony so it could be a rights issue of Aniplex/Sony not wanting to acknowledge anything that doesn't belong to them.

Yeah, most of the characters have started looking older as Hiroyama changed his artstyle, which you could justify as them growing up with the passage of time, but this is a fucking flashback to before the series started so you can't use that explanation here.

They summon Shirou Amakusa, F/SN Gil or Caster Gilles.

They can't. Third Magic doesn't exist in Miyuverse. On the other hand Ko-Gil is likely to instal his own card on himself and become proper Gil.

>Luvia
>Assassin
u wot m8

Maybe it's just unreliable siscon narrator.

It's not like she's even relevant to the story anyway, there's nothing to tie her to any specific servant, while the rest actually have those reasons.

As tempting sticking Bazette in a blue body suit as it seems, double the Luck of the Irish might even fuck her that resurrection runes can't save her ass.

BAHSAKAH is best for her since she's the tank of the group. Godhand+Resurrection rune for maximum durability. Hell, Nine Lives Fraggle Rock if it's even possible.

There is absolutely no way he's not saving the Berserker card for Illya.

She silently smothers people to death in her glorious tits.

>since based on what Toki thought, if Zouken tried anything funny, 4 year old Sakura could wreck him.

I love Sakura, but I can't stop laughing at how idiotic her mum and pop were.

>your childhood friend says Sakura is in trouble with Zouken and he is fighting in this war to free her
>don't question him further or tell your husband, just cry the men in your life will fight each other

>Father thinks his four year old daughter with no training at all will beat a 500 year old arch magus
>Father knows what the Matou magic entails, still thinks it's beneficial

>Sister wholeheartedly worships her daddy's values because she doesn't know the whole story

>Step brother has more chips on his shoulder than a Dorito's spokesperson, refuses to see its not worth it to be angry about not being made into grandpapa's next thrall

>Adopted grandfather is a senile troll who like to turn people into meat puppets

Life sure gave her the lottery in terms of family. At least one universe she avoids it. Her canon rank E luck doesn't help matters.

Dude, You messed few things. Anything Fate related belongs to Type-Moon and just Type-Moon. Kadokawa and Aniplex are just publishers.
And Prisma IS Canon. Even Nasu recognizes that. And what Hiroyama was lamenting on Twitter was his answer on question whether Prisma is prequel for Notes. His answer was "Prisma is just Fate spin-off." He just used japanese term for "any kind of derived works" which some people immediately interpret as "Prisma is fanfiction".

Luvia using anything other than Rider card.

>Prism Illya is not even consider to be canon in the typemoon universe.

Nasu disagrees. He said that literally everything is canon. Muh multiverse.

Well if you talk alternate universes into account Sakura makes it out okay by Hollow Atatrxia and One Day.

Don't forget about Fate/Accel Zero Order.
Sakura doesn't even worm in that one, thanks to Waver.

Is Shriou finally going Decade Complete?

>>don't question him further or tell your husband, just cry the men in your life will fight each other
I don't get why Fate/Zero is seen as more "feminist" than F/SN, pretty much all the women characters were just terrible non characters.

HA is in-universe non-canon. It's not really happening, it's basically a Reality Marble for Avenger to find out what it's like to be a Real Boy. The only characters who are actually there are Bazett and Avenger.

There are different kinds of canon though. For example, Fate Strange Fake is canonically not canon. Zelretch literally said he would not be observing those events.

Zelretch is in Prisma.

Wonder how he'll justify it in the story itself though.

Illya isn't exactly the Berserker type.

Then you should make definition of your meaning of word "canon". Because it's definitely not canon.

I won't be sure about this, considering that he even already revealed in character materials what Berserker install is doing:

"It would grant Heracles' ability at the cost of removing the user's reason due to Mad Enhancement. Normally an "excellent Heroic Spirit in every aspect", the Installation leaves on a "monster who destroys the enemy in front of one's eyes and without reflecting on one's body." While the user gains God Hand, the Installation deteriorates it in various ways and leaves it with a fewer stock of lives than normal."

That was my first comment. I don't know if it's considered canon. Nasu has said in the last interview in TM Ace that he consults the different writers to avoid "setting errors".

I'm not sure if he does that with Prisma though.

Nasu may consider it like that but officially it's not listed as apart of the franchise. Aniplex/Sony would only recognize material that they have involvement in. That's why you will never see anything of Prisma in Fate/GO because they will not acknowledge it's existence. I remember someone having posted picture of what titles was recognize as official.

Nope, all three of those have some if eat happened in canon still happen, she was wormed at four years old, Zero time frame she was wormed for awhile, until it changed her hair color.

Hollow was still mainline up until FSN, where she was someone freed, and One Day is a doujin series of Hollow.

Grand Order is up until the war, where she was already wormed. She and Kariya were taken to a "hospital" were who knows what the hell happened. Nasu did the same thing he did in UBW where Sakura was concerned, he left it vague.

Again Aniplex are just publishers. They have no words into what will be included in which Fate.

>Publishers get to decide what's canon.

Even if they did say what was and wasn't canon, who gives a fuck? The only person I'm going to listen to is the goddamn author.

It's an official Type Moon product. Go look it up on their site.

>your childhood friend says Sakura is in trouble with Zouken and he is fighting in this war to free her
>don't question him further or tell your husband, just cry the men in your life will fight each other

did Kariya even attempt to tell her that? from what I remember he barged straight into the Matou house and demanded answers from Zouken.

>Father thinks his four year old daughter with no training at all will beat a 500 year old arch magus

wut?

>Final Attack Ride: Unlimited Blade Works

And Caren. She wormed her way into it somehow.

>Hiroyama would be fool, if he missed such great chance for double echo of final battles from Zero and HF.
Oh I never thought of it that way, I thought Sakuralot's final battle would be with Shirou but Rin has a connection too.

What? Really? I thought she was a dream too. Though I guess her whole Demon sexorcism schtick could work somehow.

Why is it not listed here then?

typemoon.com/contents/type-moon-books/

Rin being Sakura's opponent in final battle was pretty much set into stone by this scene .

Because Prisma is not book, but manga.

I don't know how they go about doing their lists. If you go in the KnK page you'll find the book but it's not listed in your list either.

>They think Illya isn't going to die again.

Why? Rin has no ties to a Sakura in this series.

I like how Luvia is the one to notice immediately.

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hiroyama should end 3rei with a reverse HF True End where Shirou sacrifices himself for one of his imoutos.

Fuck off.