m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dr5lN1jqRE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but OP does

More like social anxiety and kuwaii syndrome amiriteguisahshamalamadingdong

>>Sup Forums

Nah just Anxiety,

She doesn't seem anxious though

In the anime, no (just plain social anxiety and shyness).

In the manga, yes (less shyness, but utter disregard of social conventions, complete lack of compassion, can be coldhearted and cruel).

No.
She does have many other problems though.

No.
I'm sick of all misinformation about Tomoko.

Tomoko has social anxiety tomoko is not gay she bi and Tomoko take a bath all the time.

Is that you ESL-kun?

Her ability to be self aware is pretty strong but it kicks in at the worst times

I keep seen most of the thread don't even last an hour or 2 at the most with out my help.
your on your own this week I'm working on my english grammar.

Yes it me.

I wonder if we got any pole dancing art of Tomoko yet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dr5lN1jqRE

Everyone on Sup Forums need to check this out.

Do you?

cute tomoko.

M-M-Maybe...

and another thing Tomoko not a bitch you try live with social anxiety see how you act.

She's not bi, she's just a pervert (like all people who claim to be anything other than straight).

Who would be the dominant one in bed? delinquent-chan because Tomoko has bad social anxiety, possible autism and tomoko sometimes fears her or Tomoko because she's perverted and delinquent-chan is too pure?

Oh man, I want this. Even if she just looks plain silly.

I see that too.

Maybe we could get one of Tomoko trying to get Yuu to do it. Maybe Delinquent-chan thinking about it, but in the end being embarrassed because she's too pure.

>Maybe Ucchi thinking about it
fixed that for you

Had*

Honestly, I probably do.

Your English is a bit better but we can still tell its you

Thanks.

It first time I heard tomoko voice in long time I broken down crying.
I miss Tomoko so much.

I just want Tomoko to be my gf and I can help her better herself but she stays kinky as fuck in the bedroom. I want to have a life and children with her.