Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/4aivl9k9ngd6r62/Macross E.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no she's my waifu

She's my princess
>filename
F U m8

>making a new thread when the old one isn't even at 500 posts

Don't worry Boguecucks will get theirs like Bogue will keep getting his shit blown the fuck out.

>episode 8
>Lady M nowhere to be seen
>still no hints who she is

What are talking about?

Maye we are going to see her in the 9th ep. Someone hired Messer or maybe Messer would ask for retirement.

That doesn't work here because a)nobody is in love yet and Hayate isn't some horndog like Hikaru who is worrying about those kind of feelings right now and b)Freyja isn't the kind of idol Minmay was. They're a singing unit of Chaos, not like trying to become popular singers or something like that.

>making a new thread when the old one isn't even at 500 posts
What? Yeah it is

I love Kaname!

>Maye
*Maybe

I'm afraid they're setting the bar impossibly high with Freyja. While I like Mirage already, I'm not sure there's anything they can pull off to make me like her just as much as they've made me adore Freyja

Get your own cake. Delicious cake.

She must be a very good baker.

I'm so tired of this meme that Mirage is a "background" character. That's why I collected all her dialogue lines from episode 8 to show how wrong you all are.
As you can see all her lines are undeniably important for the plot of this episode. Through this dialogues we see her character development and also we learn more about Macross universe. Her interaction with Hayate is also a clear sign that they already start developing feelings for each other.

Hidetaka Tenjin is doing a panel at a local convention this weekend. Anyone have any burning questions?

My fucking sides

I liked her first!

Is this a bait or something?

I think it's a joke.

How deep is the show going to delve into Protoculture Lore?
Is the jellyfish on the bridge bunny's head the true control center, only using her body as a meat puppet?
Will Delta have Queadluuns? Please bully him until he says yes.
When are we getting Lady M?
In his opinion, who is best girl?

I think my rune is shining. What should I do, Sup Forums?

>How deep is the show going to delve into Protoculture Lore?
Well considering that they're acknowledging it as part of the plot at all, we're doing better than most of the other shows post SDF

Control your rune.

being a Miragefag is suffering

Ask him if we're getting large scale fleet battles, where the main gun of the Elysion, and who will win the bowl

[Giri giri beats intensify]

I know it's joke post, but i'm serious don't like how the staff writing Mirage currently.
Like the second half of this episode, "So fast!"? "Hayate..."? the fuck is this? i rather cut all these pointless scenes and replace it with some dog fight scene, even if it's not Mirage's dog fight scene.

>inb4 i'm Miragefag
They don't even gave her any focus or moment that shines, how could i become a fan of her? the only thing i could feel about her is "poor girl that abandoned by the writes, may end up lose everything", nothing more.

Maybe

Are we going to see Lady M?
When can we expect Ernest Johnson in hand to hand combat?

She's the princess of my heart

Who is stronger physically Zentrandi or Windermerean?

The way the story is set up she probably never had a chance to be as interesting as Freyja. Freyja is actually apart of the enemy race any has to deal with working against her country while Mirage is just a fighter pilot who left NUNS to be in the boonies so she didn't have to be reminded about her Jenius heritage.

I'd wager a full blooded zent.

Grim Reaper riping

Based CERO.

Zentrandi probably. That said, Windermerean knights will probably win in a fight. They so closely resemble the edgy Gary Stu archetype its almost hilarious.

Fuck, I wanted to reply with this

They can kill Freya off.

There are things worse than death

>They're a singing unit of Chaos

I wonder how much of Chaos's operating budget comes from album and ticket sales.

Anyone got the scans for the latest prequel manga pages? I heard there is a masked man involved now.

I don't think Windys are stronger than other races, otherwise Haya and Mira woukd have ended up with some broken bones after the fist fight.

The YF-29 has the Fold Wave System and YF-30 which was the prototype for the VF-31 has the Fold Wave Resonance System. Both are filled with Fold Quartz to enhance performance. In the presence of powerful Fold Receptors like Sheryl, Ranka and Basara it boosts pilot and VF performance.

It's been stated that they have superior attributes but a shorted lifespan.

They can easily sabotage her character like ranka

Actually Mirage leave NUNS because she heard about Minmay's story from Max and Milla.
Besides, the staff so far never even tried to make Mirage interesting, i mean look at That will be very stupid way to solve the triangle.

I WANNA RAPE MIKUMOOO

>Windermerean knights will probably win in a fight.

That's because Windmerean knights except that one Bellri look alike are all named characters and Zentran soldiers are almost universally faceless mooks. That goes double for Macronized Zentradi. They suffer from narrative rules of combat.

She's the Gamlin of series she's just there to react to whatever nonsense the main guys are doing.
Not has moe though.

and that's how Grim Reaper retires

What she screams?

>Messer-kunnnnn

It's still early, but not that it matters much since it was quite clear Hayate and Freyja are the main characters so they had to have more screen time than everyone else. I mean, other than Mikumo, who else had more than a handful of lines anyway?

They can do some crazy ninja shit but I think that's all.

I think we can make a bet that will the staff ever try to give some focus for Mirage.
1.Episode 9 or 10.
2.Second half of the show.
3.Never, they just trolling Miragefags.

Also we can make a bet that if Freyja lose the triangle and/or die in the ending, how will she looks like in the ending:
1.It's all good, most people still or start to like her.
2.People hate her and only her, so staff can make sure Walkure's CD sales won't be affected(basically a character that create for carry the bad name).

At least Gamlin have some focus in early episodes, also Macross 7 TV had 49 episodes, 8 episodes was not even 20% of Macross 7.

mediafire.com/download/4aivl9k9ngd6r62/Macross E.zip

So what they can do is this
1) Have Freyja get kidnapped and Mirage pull a Sylvie
2) Have Freyja and Hayate drift apart because of differing worlds
3) Have Freyja fall for someone else
These are the only ways Mirage can win

his name

Maybe she falls into a coma and both Mirage and Hayate gets closer to each other as a result of mutual loss and seeking warmth from one another.

Why arent people posting the 'group:W group:L' pic anymore?

Kaname, Reina, Makina, Messer, Roid, Keith, Bogue, even Arad and Master Hermann getting better treatment than Mirage.

Dropped if any of those happen. I already watched those shows.

They need promo songs user, if Freyja falls into coma, it will be only 1 and half episodes max.

Still roughly the same amount of lines. Face it, everyone but Hayate, Freyja and Mikumo got shafted in terms of screentime.

Captain martial arts vs aerial Knights in a fight when
9 feet of green muscle and judo knowledge vs 2 runes of super swordfighting

I rather hope staff kills Mirage due to she done something carzy so at least i will remember this character after Macross Delta ends.

>it's animated just like that Zendradi vs Max fight

They can use the time to give the other members of Walkure a chance to shine and have them sing their own songs. Can't just have nothing but Mikumo and Freyja singing. Need to pad out the OST with something more.

>tries singing
>messer revives just to slap her and tells her to not disturb his death

They also have magic warp powers because PLOT. IMHO all Windermereans should be blammed

the guy who made it probably got bored of posting it

Remember that time when mylene got attacked by alien dinosaurs?

No, even Mikumo getting less and less screentime, it just still little more than others after episode 8.

Also i'm facing it, i'm facing it that Mirage is one of main character but getting background character treatment.
If official downgraded Mirage to second page or even lower, i'm fine with it, because that's how it feels like so far, but they didn't, in fact they downgraded Mikumo in this episode.

You guys are overthinking this

I want to lick Freyja's rune.

Will this be the first time the younger girl wins? Not counting 7 Trash

You think they have been consorting with xenos or something?

Consider the forces necessary for that kind of acceleration. Ninja shit is hard yo. The backflip by blondie was also really something.

It's so MESSER. He tends to be gentle in his NO to her.

>GIRI GIRI EYE starts playing

this
>trying to predict a kawamori anime
wew

Wasn't that like a theory from before the show started?

Did anyone other than Basara win 7?

Is Mikumo's singer supposed to be 15 year old? She sounds at least 10 years older.

Not that I'm complaining, but it felt like almost nothing happened in last several episodes especially after the pace of several first ones.

Basara didn't give two shits about the prize

It's been disproved, OP was just shitposting so he can get his dumb filename.

The manga, Macross 7 Trash

The Galaxy

Gamlin and Basara won a friendship end at the end of dynamite

she was 14 when she recorded giri giri

>background character treatment
Cmon. Even Misa wasn't getting much attention till almost halfway in.

That's a different case user.

>overthinking, away!

That's because she literally wasn't a main character unlike Mirage.

How?

I want there to be like a 10 year time skip at the end of the series, even just as a photograph at the end of the credits.

Hayate and mirage are in their prime, Kaname has a couple of little kids, Mikumo somehow looks identical and hasn't aged a bit, and then off to the side is Feyja as a little old lady.

There's a Macross 7 spin off called 7th Code set 7 years after Macross 7 with Gamlin as one of the main characters.
Does anyone know anything more about it?

Not much happened in 6 an 7. On the bright side, we got a LOT of good stuff in 8.

>10 time skip
>Hayate and mirage in their prime
your prime is your early twenties, not when you're 27-28

Nah, I looked liked shit till 25.