Miyano is best pet. Ohta is best girl.

reddit tier girl

I want to kidnap her and keep her in my basement

>"I don't like it"
>"T-that means it's Reddit tier!"
Fuck off

>all this conjecture

you fuck off, reddit

And force her to become my personal rape dwarf.

youtu.be/NANO4nsikYE

My'anus

Imouto a best. Although they're all great.

I like Rino.

There are no worst girl. All girls are best.

best grill coming thru

ever since hamster girl all annoying imoutos are worst girls

I don't get the correlation. Elaborate.

I like her, but I wish she didn't treat best boy so harshly.

I like the bully bait delinquent tomboy

N

No, Ecchan a best. Even Miyano knows this.

Ecchan.

Y-YAMEROOO!!!

Only right answer here.

Made for breeding.

do NOT sexualize the Miyano

Need bullet Miyano.

Need to put down Myaano with a bullet.

So i watched the first episode last night. it was pretty gay. Does it get better? When are the girls introduced.

Ecchan and Hibiki switch places. How will Miyano an Machi fare?

Literally the second episode.

SHISHOU SHISHOU SHISHOU

>Be a lazy useless piece of shit
>somehow get a cute waifu, a husbando and an imouto lusty after my lazy dick

how?!?!?!

How does this fucker study/pass exams? I wish I could coast through life like him.

There is a four-eyed annoying slut that appears and she makes it less gay. But she's a fucking whores that shouldn't exist in the first place, she ruins everything and offers fucking nothing of value other than being a blatant self insert whore.

You take that back right now

He is cute

shit taste

Post best girl.

Because you care.

It has been scientifically proven that the less you give a fuck, the more pussy you get.

The food is better than any girl in this show. Can't believe Nips eat this for lunch every day. I've never eaten this good in my entire life.

3rd worlder here, I agree.

I think it's just their school

No way this is the standard across schools in Japan, even if we only look at schools in the wealthy urban areas. Why the fuck would kids be eating Lunch Packs, yakisoba and curry bread if they got food like this?

Best creature

Dude, the main dish is just meatloaf and shitty gravy, probably just the powder stuff you make with water, alongside some green beans and sliced potatoes. Every poorfag in the west eats that 4 times a week.

The side dishes look nice but that's in no way an impressive meal.

Wow, you are a faggot.

>meatloaf and shitty gravy
Don't you shit talk my ハンバーグ kisama

>Every poorfag in the west eats a whole fish for lunch

These fish look delicious but are such a pain to eat, I've had them so I can sympathize with Tanaka. The amount and frequency of fine sharp bones is ridiculous, I worry I'll eat a piece of bone and it'll tear my oesophagus every time.

Is Myaano gay?

I'd be gay for Ecchan.

She's the best wing woman for sure.

>I think it's just their school
It's not just this anime, it's depicted in others. Pic related, Japanese breakfast. Don't even want to imagine their dinners.

By listening. It's not that hard.

Ohta best girl

That's a homemade breakfast, we were discussing school lunches. Breakfast made by mom, who wants you to eat a balanced diet and won't cut corners like a school might.

If your mom never made you a meal like that then she either didn't care too much about your nutrition or was a really busy working mom and was forced to cut corners.

However I do grant you that the average Japanese meal is composed of lots of components in separate containers as opposed to our(rest of the world) habit of piling the whole meal into the same plate.

Japanese traditional breakfasts are pretty grand though compared to what we are used to, the most luxurious breakfast I can recall involved some eggs, toast, beans, sausage and a stack of pancakes.

Yeah in highschool, I'd like to see him get through uni like that.

That's a snek tho.

My Anno

Mi Ano.

Replace the pancakes with black pudding and add some bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes and you've got the fixings for a Full English there. Best breakfast in the world.

>slut
no thanks

>You will never have Ohta carry you to class and protect you from yourself
Why even live?

>you will never be that girl

That's a decent meal, but not impressive. What's great about it is the plating - no school cafeteria is going to carefully arrange our salad like that. But it should be no surprise that the director would rather depict a well arranged meal than a realistic one.

Did you even see the school? That is definitely not an average Japanese school.

Fuck off, Shitraishi.

It's a good thing he doesn't try, no other guy could stand a chance.

i remember being/playing at shows like that

Mods pls sticky

I googled around and the average Japanese school meals are definitely aren't as fancy arranged, but fuck man, I'd still be jealous to this, shit makes me hungry.

The lunch isn't free, though, so it makes sense that they don't make it bare bones.

why is ohta so best?

>my personal rape dwarf.
Did someone say SEX DWARF?
youtube.com/watch?v=lrRmgbchiGY

>Tanaka has chronic depression, low self-esteem, low thyroid, and anemia
>this will never be addressed, much less brought up

But he doesn't. He just don't gives a shit about anything or anyone, except Ohta and Shiraishi's tits.

A snek is fine too

No, it doesn't add up. They even elude to it in one episode, how he wouldn't survive outside of a modern existence that enables his condition. The human body simply doesn't behave that way outside of a severe ailment. Ohta is literally killing Tanaka by supporting and enabling him instead of getting him the help he needs.

Imouto, shut the fuck up.

Silly, user.

Tanaka doesn't need any kind help. For him, who already reached a higher level of existence, the little, petty needs of this world mean nothing.

Have you considered that this is a fictional comedy?

No

What do you mean?

Have you considered where do you think you are?

>I've never eaten this good in my entire life.
where do you live?
i don't want to upset you but jesus i eat way better because i cook my own shit.

I did

What major?

Women's Studies

I lose, I should have picked that instead of EE

>i cook my own shit

I dunno user, doesn't sound so good to me.

why would you use shiraishi for self insertion.
is not into homo stuff

>There are no term papers with that major because, "Fuck the man!"

topkek

It doesn't count because it won't get you an employment

Pharma. To be fair though I just remember things well. It's easier than studying so maybe Tanaka is like that

Why does dinner have to be more extravagent than breakfast? Breakfast is my biggest meal of the day, and dinner is lighter/lower effort.

If you have good retention, passing any college is a breeze. Only a small part of education is critical thinking. The rest is research.

Because it's comfortable to sit down after a long days work (or not, but a long day regardless), and eat and eat while watching anime or film. Unless you're very active, you have to space out your calories throughout the day, and if you eat a lot in the morning, it doesn't leave much room for the dinner feast.