TWEAKER LIVE CAM

Hey, you guys wanna watch a bunch of crazy people on drugs live on a sidewalk? The cross streets and the title of the video. We've had maybe 20 people arrested over the last few weeks when we see drug deals go down. Join the fun, it's better than BLM street blocking streams.
>youtu.be/VGwNIbNtRi4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0EQim1yoCg
youtube.com/watch?v=zcLZz0kVF6g
youtu.be/VGwNIbNtRi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This looks interesting! I'll watch with you.

>The US isn't a 3rd world shit hole

Interesting, have a bump

A few weeks ago the camp was destroyed by a rogue nigger on a bmx bike, linked vid
>youtu.be/A0EQim1yoCg

Then we got a bunch of the stragglers arrested for drugs, and they figured out there was a camera, so it was quiet for a few days. They've obviously forgotten about about the camera.

ahaha look at these tweakers, we finna get another one

The camera is a pan-tilt-zoom HD. Sometimes we get a good operator, but the camera itself is maybe 100 yards from those people. We had audio, but we had to cut it on the stream because of Washington State wiretapping laws.

wut the fuck its like a zoo
we're watching people in a zoo

>begins masturbating

have another bump

>Washington State wiretapping laws.
What if you put up a sign telling the people that they're being recorded?

I don't own the camera or the channel, that's just what the guy who runs it said. It was good audio. They've moved under the overpass because it's raining, so we couldn't hear them anyway.

There is a group of about twenty individuals that never leave, unless they get arrested, and then they come back. Blows my mind.

Damn I thought Seattle was bad.

Bumpage

Well, THIS is interesting.

I think the camera is at an auto repair place "zsport"

The local press hates this guy but he has a following in the North West! He is doing gods work!

that's the guy. he spent a few thousand dollars on equipment for this stream. i think it's hilarious

>youtu.be/A0EQim1yoCg
did the guy in the black shirt just throw out a dead cat? at :29?

I live near it, I'm tempted to drive by and throw water on them but it's raining already. My old man used to work at Boeing with the guy. It's funny when pol visits my neck of the woods

I drive under that overpass everyday when I'm going into work. The camera helped cut down on the amount of addicts in the area and forced the police/city to start dealing with the area.

the camera helped us ID the dealers. people watching called the cops, and news of the camera spread, but they just block all that out. It's two whole weeks ago, so it's ancient history to them. Very sad.

This needs to be a general on Sup Forums.

I get gas at that Pacific Pride right down the street. fucking hilarious someone made this thread.

Nothing's happening, don't waste time.

If someone sends me bitcoin, I'll go there right now and hold up a big ass pepe sign.

Just make me an offer.

Do it anyway you jew. No one paid the hwndu people.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcLZz0kVF6g

Story.

Back to r.eddit, faggot

i hope kim nukes wa state after california.

since you got some checkables, lemme see how much gas I have and make the fucking sign

Don't even bother with the sign just go out there and start dancing or something.

What's your eta

it seems like nothing is happening, then it starts, slowly at first, and then all at once, chaos.

>youtu.be/VGwNIbNtRi4
Do it jew tier faggot

Ive lived for a very short period of time in everett...AMA...

those guys in the sleeping bags are on phones. probably watching the camera and livechat

Train horn

50 people on every possible drug all gathered on one corner is not entertaining?

>import 3rd world people by the tens of millions and be surprised when your streets look like the 3rd world

It's Seattle, they're all white.

I keep expecting one of you fuckers to go down there with a flamethrower.

You need to explain the characters everyone is mentioning. Which one is chud

Duterte style

>what is culture for $500 alex

Just finished the sign

Chud is the tall dude that is standing in front away from everyone, always so the camera can't see him. He's been staring at the phone poll for hours.

Mayor is a nigger in a wheel chair. When he's not in jail he orders everyone around. Currently in jail or a half-way house

Major Dan is a white dude in a wheel chair. He can walk, and no one likes him.

Anchor is a white dude who wears a t-shirt with an anchor on it

Those are who you'll see referenced the most.

FOLD - that's what they do when they get nervous. fold stuff. they all do it

Now go.

pls deliver

Bumpity.

Put will work for shekels.

I just checked how much gas I have and it's 44 miles round trip, and all I have is 30 miles worth.
>gonna need some sheckels

Thanks appreciate it.

now Chud is just starring at the camera and spitting

update

Eh I might goypal. 1 Gallon

He's the one with the plastic bag standing right?

Forgot this ha ha

yes

>wh*Te zoo.
The future of wh*Te observed thru camera in their designated safe space.

Stop being poor.

Working on it

If you can't afford that trip then you might as well join them under the bridge

Exactly, how the fuck can you live in Seattle and be poor?

>be Chud
>meth hit
>quote some Yeats
>meth hit
>rub myself
it's the good life

Nigger I get paid in three hours, I'm sorry I'm living paycheck to paycheck when my rent is fucking 3200 a month.
>inb4 living in renton with swine

Also, why do they stay where the camera is? Why not cross the street or walk down a few feet away?

Pull it off and I'll send you 0.1btc
Party with them and I'll give you 0.15

How many of them are UCs?

Ask this guy.

I once watched Hippy Girl breed. It was a bad experience.

I make 29 bucks an hour, the cost of living is actually pretty bad.
>I'm also shilling for sheckels

anybody call the police on em yet

Why do you not live with roommates?

The camera is 100 yards away from them right now. It can zoom, obviously, pan and tilt, Where ever they go on that street, there is a live feed.

>SHEKELS

>civic nationalism live stream

Lol I'll be there in about 30 minutes. keep the thread popping

What do you do? Don't wanna go to college but I'm 24 and sick of shit jobs, exploring my options

Seattle, King county has an epidemic, they are camped under the freeways

Humanity has advanced technology to the point where I get to watch a bunch of degenerates congregate on some random sidewalk on the other side of the country while relaxing safely in the comfort of my own home. What a time to be alive.

>getting gas. Be there in 25.

Please deliver user.

>I forgot that my local gas hut only charges a dollar at the time of fill up so I goyed myself a whole tank

You know it's a boring stream when the most interesting thing you've seen happen is a drop of rain to the left of the screen

Happening?
Also how bad is Everett? I may work there for Boeing.

Where do you get your gas? I usually go to Costco, or sometimes Safeway if I'm feeling lazy.

Yoo i live near too, shit hilarious we joke about it at work all the time.

So has anyone died yet? I wanna see some hobos stabbing each other with nigger knives

Bumpity bump

Chevron my dude

They all know about the camera now unfortunately

>use meth
>end up becoming a human zoo exhibit
>mfw

If the were capable of self-respect they would be embarrassed. But let's face it, these are animals in human looking shells.

It depends on if the chinks spiked their drugs with Fentanyl or not.

I kept seeing this in my recommended for weeks now.
Looks like I've been missing out.

What will you signal us with? Try not to get hepatitis while you're out there

it's like twin peaks. a whole lotta nothing and everything all at once. perhaps a car chase through a residential that never ends is a better analogy