So this is the power of UMA DELÍCIA... woah

So this is the power of UMA DELÍCIA... woah...

God created Man, the Portuguese created the mulatto. The most dangerous race.

U M A
M A M
A M U

Is this real?
WTF?

what is this
homicides (most resent year)
50633?

brazil has TWICE the murder rate in my contry

>leaving out India, Russia, the US and most of Africa
Shit map, Diego.

I like how the USA is not included to the Blue because it would literally triple the stats

>when literal savages, Iberians and negroes have an orgy

S O P A
O
P
A P O S

Don't tell me you went over all the work of looking reliable sources and then making out all the sums

The homicides that happened in the blue after are approximate to the number of homicides in the red area.

there was no 50 000 homicides in canada

Goddamned retarded leafs.

rangeban when

Leaf, I...

weird that a county that turns monkeys into soup - including leaving their skull in the broth - would somehow be violent people.

if i made chicken soup and left the chicken skull in there i think my morals would be fucked up too.

This is due to three points

> Narcoterrorism and a failed government in relation to the Armed Forces and our borders
> Disarmament Statute that will fall to the end of the year after the plebiscite
> Excessive Human Rights Protocols

Yet Americans lack the essential nutrients and vitamins that are found in bones

Jesus Christ
Im brginning to actually think that all the canadians saying americans are dumb get american proxies to say dumb shit
That or its just north americans in general

4. Sopa de macacao

designated death squads

Our chem trails drift upward

At least we have monkeys and our country has not decreed a state of hunger

>look it up
>it's true
h-how?

Explain the second one. Are you saying that Brazilians will be able to get guns soon?

>its that episode where everyone on Sup Forums pretends to be shocked about brazil being a violent shithole

That isn't accurate at all though, there are easily more than 50000 homicides in China, they just aren't reported.

It's the sad reality of this country.

Everyone has a family member that was killed or suffered severe violence in the hands of criminals.

One of my parents was killed when I was 12. No one ever managed to find who it was and no one ever gave a shit.

Or has a family member that is involved in crime, which in my case is my father.

Damn, what is he involved with?

10 armed robberies, according to him. The bastard spent 20 years inside, just recently he got out.
I didn't had the balls to ask if he had killed someone, but he probably did.
I saw him just once 10 years ago, when he was able to spend the holidays out. Not my best experience.

Argentina is so shit they don't even have reliable statistics.