THE FUTURE IS HERE

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

roasties are finally aware of how little they offer males nowadays, why bother with their bullshit when:

>wake up next to a 10/10 grill that doesn't age and is always available to fuck
>always succs dick
>can be ignored every the rest of the time
>doesn't bitch, doesn't moan, requires minimal maintenance
>one single payment, no constant spending every week
>literally designed for your dick
>will do anything you want

I'm so glad I haven't kill my self. You fucking burgers better not fuck this everyone else with your SJW cocksucking.

Red pilled white > Indians > Arabs > east Asians > black women >> dolls >>>> feminazis, Marxists, "I'm a dyke but it's sexism if you don't treat me like a hot chick" and others like this

I don't give a fuck what you put your dick in provided its not someone who makes genocidal jokes. If you make sport of hating white men, you don't deserve a hot white boyfriend.

Dolls are still degenerate, just less so than being a feminazis cuck.

B-but they can be hacked to kill you!
Also I imagine you'll have to pay for more electricity or batteries to power it, so it's not a one time thing, but probably less expensive than a real woman in the long term.

Could never match domination over another human.

Sage

Youve never been married for a long time.

Eventually after you have kids youre basically fucked. For my daughters future i have to suffer my wifes bs. Gaining weight. Againg. Less foreplay stuff. Basically becoming that fat mom.

Robots wont have that issue. Once they do dishes and laundry and can clean the pool im getting one.

Dont need a sex bot but a robot that is leasent to look that does chores amd has a sex function is what ill buy.

Theres a british tv show about robot assistants that have a secondary sex function.

Theyre normalizing it. Its on tv.

Humans (TV series) - Wikipedia

Thats the name.

Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry"... wait...do I need to say more

I remember reading a short story where a guy had a robot that looked like his wife in her prime. She had a book club meeting with her friends while the husband was fucking the young robot version of her self. The other wives at the book club meeting also talked about how their husbands have sex robots.

>not controlling your womans life with an iron fist

you brought this on yourself desu

Have you all finished the AI nipbros?
We trust you more than the burgers when it comes to what goes inside the wifebot brain.

>Red pilled white > east Asians > Arabs > Indians > dolls >> black women >>>> feminazis, Marxists, "I'm a dyke but it's sexism if you don't treat me like a hot chick" and others like this
Fixed that for you

I'd still fuck a result black chick before an inanimate piece of silicon and plastic, talking about the mythical hot black chicks here. Again, shit doesn't matter but you're absolutely forbidden from dating anyone with a hatred for you. This means no feminazis, no exceptions.

Otherwise I don't care, ultimately this is the only group that absolutely must not breed under any circumstances.

Robopussy won't propagate the white race

I agree. I am too soft on her.

Fuck youre right. Ill have to jailbreak mine and physically remove the wifi piece.

I'm pretty sure these are being designed so refugees can take their sexual frustration out on these robots rather than real women.

All part of the plan user

lol

This thread is like 5 times a day.
Imagine one of these combined with cm3d2 or honey select.

There is actually a sex robot general. But its off hours because and irish and german user do em.

A-cup Bella $1600

Would be my first but I'm not seeing a downside to this.

Do you think I could find a bull that is into robots or would I have to buy a second robot to cuck me?

Can I buy two and watch them do lesbian stuff?

Doesn't matter what burgers do. We're still going to make them

Coincidentally the reallovesexdolls warehouse is apparently in my city Austin. I just wrote asking if I could visit. Maybe I can even get some discount clearance stuff. Dig through the trash.

Low test males need to stop jacking off and fucking robots.
Actually never mind not ideal breeding stock. Only 10% of the population should breed desu.

Let me know when these things exit the uncanny valley. Currently I would classify them as "creepy as fuck"

We're made for each others that's what I get classified as too.

>robotic women>AI waifu>dolls>2D waifus>all women

make them robotic looking instead of trying to perfectly copy women and the uncanny valley is avoided

Uncanny Valley sounds exactly like what I want. I already like the band Uncanny Valley

>white female body with that head

I can get behind it.

>tack on never gets pregnant and traps your ass in a shitty marrigae before divorcing you taking your kids and leaving you with nothing... but besides that one detail you nailed it, you just wrote my dream girls tinder profile down

Islamists are already coming out to say that sex with a robot is cheating and punishable by death.