NIGGER HATE THREAD

Post your best pics and webms, go!

>g-g-guys let's vent are hatred for negroes on an anonymous forum
Did Tyrone fuck your wife?

bump

How can you call yourself a Nazi when you're such a cuck? Kill yourself you retarded faggot.

nigger

Who cares about animals? Do you spend all day on /an/ talking about how much you hate raccoons and skunks? Why do we always talk about these stupid animals

desu fuck niggers

If they get into my garbage and damage shit I do. I'm not a nigger. I own my house. Vermin cost money. Niggers cost money.

According to the bible the nigger is a beast of the field, the bible says the nigger is cursed with his blackness because he has adultery in his eyes and their high population is a consequence of us walking contrary to God. I think it's stupid we can't buy a nigger? Why! I can buy a hamster why not a nigger I have the right to own any animal I want

Post a picture of a black person, there's no such thing

Fuck all those dumb "we wuz kangz" dindus and their big black cocks

A good nigger should be castrated before he's bought so there's no risk of him breeding and making your negro woman out of commission, nigger breeders should own niggers who are whole to make more niggers to buy but individual men should not be allowed to own niggers that are not castrated.

Niggers are fucking scum. Every single one I know, and I've met fucking plenty, are an obnoxious waste of space. They're fucking horrendous subhumans. They're fucking ugly, black, retarded as fuck and never amount to anything. Fuck niggers. Rally them all up in Africa and then carpet bomb it with fucking nukes. Then and only then will this world be a little less evil.

The biggest mistake we ever made is holding niggers up to a human standard, in 100 years we will give gorillas rights

>Nigger hate thread

>Posts nigger bait

He didn't post a picture of a welfare cheque

>Implying that whore won't give him all the gibs he could ever dream of

Both are beasts according to the bible, but only one I'm allowed to own. Why? That's not fair, I want to own a nigger! It's my right as a human being God gave me dominion over all the beasts

why the blm flag but degrade your own kind nigger?

I forgot to change my shitposting flag

HAVE ANY OF YOU MET A REAL LIFE BLACK PERSON? Fucking racists and white-surpremeces on here

Black lives matter
Not once in my life, but I've met a few niggers

yeah

I'm Mexican and I hate stupid niggers.
Everyone I've ever met hates niggers.
Even niggers.

yes even the most well put together ones easily revert to niggerdom when drugs are involved. That's how you know the difference between humans and niggers