Find a flaw

Find a flaw

He's dead

/thread

He's not even perfectly symmetrical

He's not Gohan.

Can't, he's perfect.

Even though he was perfect, he was only one perfect cell. To be truly perfect he'd have to be made of only perfect cells.

>bio-creature who has to absorb mechanically enhanced humans to get stronger

That's just weird. Like is he empowered by the organic matter that's enhanced by the mechanical stuff? Like a by proxy bio absorber?

Bullied by a 12 yo

When you put it like that...
Cell is a bitch

His semiperfect form looked better.

Cell is younger than Gohan.

he isn't a she

He's too evil and immature.

Cell had essentially no reason as to act as an asshole once he acquired his perfect form or to destroy earth and kill everyone that could possibly give him a fun fight.

However his pride was really up his ass and you can see how immature he really is when provoking Gohan and when he starts getting his ass kicked. He acts like a child which is appropriate considering his actual age.

Not really.
Remember Gero made Cell around the time Trunks was born, and when he awoke Trunks was Future Trunks, then he killed him, went back in time and slept for a year

If by created you mean his embryo then you might as well start counting your birthday after the day your parents have sex.

not enough screentime

When is he gonna come back as golden Cell?

He only got his final form as a result of a long string of fuck-ups by the heroes.

Died to a jobber despite asspulling himself into a power-up after killing himself

Too many kids

>gold
>not Platinum

So add 1 more year?

Weakest main DBZ villain.

He had Frieza's dna and Vegeta's. Of course his pride would be up his ass.

>only one perfect cell

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

17 and 18 were organically enhanced

TFS guys are wasting times on Sup Forumsideogames instead of continuing abridgening the best saga