TESLA will KILL all of GERMONEY

It's over Krauts! WW3 is here and we're going to win this one too.

electrek.co/2017/09/14/tesla-model-3-wipe-out-bmw-3-series-sales-investor/

>“There is not a single person of right, sound mind and body, if you could build a Tesla Model 3 online and get it delivered in 30, 60, 90 days, or you have the choice of buying the BMW 3 Series will choose the BMW,”

kek Germanfags about to be BTFO in the next 3 years. It's fucking over faggots!

All deliveries of C-class, 3-series and A4s are down with expectations of Model 3. AmericaFirst policies will be the final coffin to the Kraufags

krauts BTFO.

Finish them off for us, son.

pre-ordering cars

do they at least come with a unique hat?

AYYY FUCKING LMAO!!! This will make the Dresden bombing a fireworks show. People will wait 1-2 years to get a Tesla Model 3 rather than buy a BMW today AYYYYYYYYY

AHHAHAHA who will the krauttards sell their overpriced shit now?

>needs to blow his investors daily and beg the government for subsidies to stay afloat
>needs to come up with increasingly pie in the sky business models to distract investors from the fact that he has no clue what he's doing
>muh electric supercar
>muh go to mars
>muh mind-machine interface

Anyone who thinks this faggot is anything but a con man is literally braindead.

>anarcho-capitalists
>doesn't know what "investing" means

Sounds about right! Go grab a basic economics books retard.

Musk is only 40 years old and already has accomplished more than 99.99999999999999% of people who live in the planet right now.

>best/cheapest rocket tech in the whole world
>best/longest range electric cars
>largest fast-charging electric network in the world

He's literally changing the world while you're jerking off in the basement

Rare to see a self hating american so either a trumplet or a germancuck. I'm going with trumplet since germans at least like technological advancement.

Probably a 13 year-old retard with a "Don't tread on me" flag going through the edgy "libertarian" stage. We've all been there before growing up.

Literally none of his "businesses" are making money, though. His business model (if you can call it that) is to do some showy shit for the press or make some announcement that he's going to do something, convince investors that they're going to be part of something "world changing", take their money and then start the process over with some other scam. It's an impressive house of cards that he's built, I'll grant him that, but sooner or later, people will lose patience with him not delivering on the promises he made and it'll all fall apart.

lmao , the model 3 is an overpriced piece of shit

watch them get government subsidies

how fast do these batteries start to degrade?

lmao ok so you are literally 13.

>none of his businesses are making money
Ever heard of Amazon dumbass? They didn't make shit for 20+ years and now they run the whole world. You don't need to "make money" for retarded shareholders as long as you're reinvesting the money wisely, which is what they're doing.

About 5% every 200k kilometers. With new batteries it should be less

How can Krauts even compete?

>“There is not a single person of right, sound mind and body, if you could build a Tesla Model 3 online and get it delivered in 30, 60, 90 days, or you have the choice of buying the BMW 3 Series will choose the BMW,”
>own a shitbox electric car or based manual german car
hmmm

Renault Zoe sport

That is probably a doctored statistic. They have different mileage/range options, but all use the same battery pack. It is just limited by DRM, and they recently temporaily unlocked the extra range for people in the area of Hurricane Irma as a marketing stunt. It doesnt show all the range which was lost which was hidden behind the DRM.

Did Amazon also

>burn through ~$600M per quarter
>have bloated operating costs that are only artificially covered by government subsidy programs and continue to grow faster than revenue
>on average create negative earnings per share for investors for its first five years

If so then Elon Musk isn't a con man. Maybe if you dislodge his cock from your throat for a few seconds, you might be able to see through his scams.

>as long as you're reinvesting the money wisely, which is what they're doing
Literally laughed out loud at this one.

Some supplementary data.

Sorry I'm too busy making money on Tesla stock to give a fuck about your opinion. I bought SolarCity stock at 10 and sold and 80 within about a year. I bought Tesla at $26 a share, go check it out how much it's now. Go suck a dick with the rest of the poorfags.

If we can't kill the krauts with a war.

We will end their economy.

FUCKING YES

QLD, BEST STATE

I'm glad you're making bank off it, but I sincerely hope you aren't among the ones holding the bag when it all unravels.

Hmm, where have I seen this before.

SUNSHINE STATE BEST STATE

Except Tesla has got actual products technology and so on

I don't want to have to search for a charger and wait an hour every time my car needs to charge. The infrastructure is not there yet, and the charging times are too slow to allow mass-adoption just yet of pure batter vehicles. Especially outside of California. This won't be viable for Montana for some time.

grossly underrated

they will create another trade federation, this time with SEA countries

>Anyone who thinks this faggot is anything but a con man

he's like a modern day devil Bill

literal snake oil salesman

47.000 HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Am I retarded or is that sentence very poorly written?

amazon doesnt "make any money"

>drive 300 miles in a Tesla, wait an HOUR minimum if you manage to find a Supercharger
>drive 300 miles in any other vehicle, gas up in thirty seconds and continue on
Infrastructure isn't there and the charging times are inconvenient as all hell.

His businesses survive solely based on government handouts and overinflated stock prices.

>tesla will kill germany

It's the other way around. Porsche just announced this.

If you know anything about cars its that Porsche doesn't fuck around

car lover here. several BMWs and some other German cars, many track days under my belt.

Tesla is the real deal. I've driven a slow model S. They are well made, well driving cars. My dad has a P100DL. He loves it.

If you want some kind of "pure car" experience, a new BMW isn't going to give you that. You need to get an old air cooled Porsche or a Morgan or something vintage and purposeful.

But basically no matter what you get, the Tesla will be faster, quieter, safer, and more practical...

The Model 3 is going to give every eco-nerd something with a sub-6 second 0-60 time. That's not blinding today, but that was what the Audi B5 S4 did stock, and what the BMW E36 M3 did stock. Those are not slow or boring cars.

Imagine if every eco-loser that normally buys a prius gets something faster than an old S4 or M3. That's what model 3 is going to do to the car landscape.

Elon Musk said: "We do not build slow cars"

>if you could build a Tesla Model 3 online and get it delivered in 30, 60, 90 days

Haha, dude if you order a Tesla 3 right now you'll get it in 2019.

RATED #1 IN THE NOUVELLE CALIPHATE

Yeah, they have overpriced battery packs, $60,000 solar roofs and cars which they can't build fast enough.

Just saw a few reports about battery developments in Germany, that have twice the range and are much cheaper because they don't use lithium, all the factories are build in a way so that they can switch from producing car with fuel engine to electric cars in an instant. The only reason why we don't produce a lot of electric cars yet is because they are still way to expensive and not very practical.

>our cars are so eco-friendly
>batteries are the future!

building a better fireball.

Who drives 300 miles without wanting a break for lunch and a nap? Oh wait, I forgot Mr Goldberg is counting every hour of those holidays, better make the most of them!

I'd rather have the BMW, better interior, better ride, gas pedal and brake pedal won't fucking break off when applying slight pressure to it, interior isn't made of cheap wannabe ikea bullshit, and it makes people upset to be driving one.

Thats just a meme, Merkel tells everyone that they should switch to electric cars but shes not doing shit to make that happen in Germany. We have no public charging stations, electric cars are useless in Germany.

the biggest thing going for Tesla is that niggers don't buy them or drive them.

They're white yuppie status symbols.

You white? Got money? Get a Maybach? Fuck no! NBA niggers buy those.

Gotta buy me a Tesla to show off my whiteness.

so thats to compete with the model S? Late to the fucking party. The model 3 is less than half the price.

>Who drives 300 miles without wanting a break for lunch and a nap?
Pretty easily, I drove from SF to LA and back. I only took a nap because I was starting to serve back and forthw hile doing 100mph.

Have you seen how fucking shit the build quality is on burger cars. You can fit tyrones BBC in the panel gaps. All yuro and nipboxes have tight panel gaps. The only decent burger company right now is Ford because they have embraced Ford of Europe.

300 miles is like 5 fucking hours, that's nothing you fucking idiot. Some people do straight 24 hour drives, swapping with someone, from NY to FL. You think they want to be forced to find a charging station every 5 hours and wait for hours for their shitty car to charge?

Dude no one drives 24 hours straight wtf are you talking. Ok maybe 1% of people, 1% of the time. Who fucking cares

I drive 6 to 8 hours all the time, plenty of people drive a minimum of 4 to 5 hours at a time. Those aren't uncommon. They might not be daily commute times but they're still something that might happen multiple times a month. My commute is 4 hours roundtrip a day personally.

Enjoy your 3rd worldwar with north korea.
When lil' Kim nukes you into the ground, we germans will laugh.

It's more a matter of capability than regular use. Want to take a road trip? Have to plan for a 300 mile a day pace. Need to evacuate a city that has mandated all cars be electric (many of which won't have a 300 mile range). Be prepared to cover more loss because a lot of people will just leave the car to be flooded while they take a train or flight. Maybe it's not as much of an issue in Europe, but it still creates some issues that will need to be addressed. Infrastructure isn't there, yet. It could be, with fast-charge stations or vehicles designed for battery quick-changes and exchange stations with battery stockpiles, but it's something to consider for now.

good, fucking krauts need to be put to their place

I just checked out the interior... it's comical and meme-teir. Huurrrr BIG SKREENZ. You think for being some "ground breaking" company they would have elaborated on HUD, or something along those lines.

Germany still has the car game on lock... in my humble opinion.

>e36 M3

So Tesla is building cars that can compete with cars from 20 years ago? The current M3 does it about 4 secs....

I dunno.
I really like my second hand 318i.
And I went to the dealership and their grand coupes looked badass and comfy as fuck.
Do teslas have the same kind of luxurious feel?

e36 e46 and e92 are better than the current m3 though

> muh tesla
See you on the day when hell freezes and tesla finally makes a penny. Meanwhile have fun paying tax money for musks hair transplantation.

They can't even compete with the handling or the build quality yet though of german or japanese counterparts yet though. Even though they are quick they are more like a hyundai build wise and still feel cheap for the price.
Pic related is my DD

If they can deliver on fully self driving capabilities I'd probably go with Tesla actually.
Although I wish they looked like Chryslers.

>e36
>e39
>e46
That BMW is dead man. New BMW is Amerifat burger cuckshit. 2018 M5 is still going to be over 4200 lbs once everything is counted and the styling looks retarded. Do you know how to tell whether BMW is going down the drain. Go around your office park and look at the average BMW driver. Around my area, only BMW drivers are middle aged manager chicks who think driving a 5 series inline 6 qualifies as making it. BMW deserves to get wiped by Tesla because of how it voluntarily debased its own brand by making tons of cheap 3 and 5 series shitboxes.

M5 e39 manual is one of my to-buy cars but its value has LOLINCREASED to almost match the values of used M5 F10s. Crazy!

I don't even know what the fuck BMW or Mercedes is doing anymore. The C class used to be the base model compact but now they have the CLA and A class. The newest C class is also a mid size sedan for some reason.

>Posting an article from a cuck website about a Tesla shill investor.

OP is a limp wristed lefty shill.

Wealthy people buy Lexus or German, retard.

If anything, Japan is the greatest threat to German's auto industry.

If Mazda actually delivers, then Japan now has a huge advantage over everybody else since Germany focused too much on diesel.

Toyota and Mazda are building a joint factory together after all.

I have never seen a bigger Elon Musk shill in this thread than youself.

As expected of people with meme flags on Sup Forums.

>muh posting

Tesla runs on Musk just lifting ideas from science fiction movies and implying he created them.

If Steve Jobs was alive, he would rip Musk's reputation to shreds.

I will lick your tears when Trump pulls all federal funding from companies like Tesla.

Tesla only survives on government cash.

Hell, California is probably gonna bail out Tesla.

That's how fragile a company like Tesla is.

It can't survive without government handouts.

California likely won't be allowed to bailout Tesla either even though they are trying too because the governor already pissed off enough people in California over his shitty expensive train.

I can see on the horizon a joint pseudo-"airbus" venture to create a tesla rival.

>I don't even know what the fuck BMW or Mercedes is doing anymore.
No idea either but I'm guessing they are entering the same downward spiral that Germany is going into that they are completely unaware of.

used e92 M3 coupss are getting cheaper, I'd get a few of them and drive them around like a typical 90s Beemer driver until shelving them into garage storage for collectors value. Last true all NA v8 M3 from BMW ever made.

Tesla is the car of the Silicon Valley cuck. No thanks.

I can never decide between the e92 m3 and the e92 335i. The 335i is very easily moddable but it will never sound like an e92 m3.

Slavs addicted to BMW are not right in head it seems

You guys have really no idea how the businnes works do you?

Tesla fucked up big time by pushing for aggressive growth in the market. What Musk doesn't realise is that all those major manufactors are way ahead with their resarch compared to Tesla. Just listen to the speeches the CEOs gave 20 years ago on the IAA. Giving away his patents for free was stupid, but not as stupid as the investors who did not sell their shares after the announcement. Tesla is fucked as soon as the major players seriously enter the market.

>guess who is going to get all those raw materials for batteries first? Tesla or VW?
>guess who has the far superior technology and did not give away their patents for free? Brakes, driving assistants, robust frames, safety shit, efficient manufacturing process...
>guess who has the bigger brand name all over the world? BMW > Tesla; Mercedes > Tesla; Audi > Tesla
>guess who has already countless models that could be reused as electric models with little investment?
>guess who is profitable and where smart money is going invest for long-term investments?
>guess who is focused and is not wasting money and time on some other shit like a suicide tube transportation

Buy soulless electric car and then will got bored of it 2 months after so you'll go after the real good car ( Germans car )

Riding the electric jew with shitty battery cell , with shit battery who coast half the cars instead of superior beet juice or LPG.
Buying a renault electric car and renting their battery 120€/month and are limited at 10 000km a year ...
that's what is called freedom right ? or you are that dumb ?

i have always suspected that the germans brands will enter the market, ones it is ready and theyprobably will wipe out the other competitors

Every sane person hates electric cars. You fell for propaganda faggot

My passenger side front suspension went at about 120mph on a left corner, that shit will wake you up holmes, guy I was racing must have wondered what the fuck I was doing

I would gladly support Elon Musk

Yeah but thats a given, you are German and you guys are trying your hardest to fuck Germany.

I just want gas powered cars to disappear, that's all

Fuck that man, cant beat the sounds petrol cars make, got a 2L Turbo with a straight pipe, sounds like an old rally car fucking love it.

Recently read an article about BMW being extremely confident to BTFO of Tesla in the near future.

Mate, BMW are working on electric cars.

>buying a shitty electric car instead of a BMW

Who are these cunts fooling

>win ww3
>with Tesla
Will your Tanks have to recharge every 10 minutes?

would german economy collapse if burgers stopped buying Audi, Mercedes, and BMWs?

As long as there are profits to make with combustion engines they'll focus on those markets.
Let us not forget that you also have hybrid cars besides fully electric cars. German car makers are flexible as fuck. Japanese car makers are also going to leave Tesla behind.

The only way Elon could save Tesla is to focus an a niche market. Luxury electrict sports cars. What he is doing right now is bullshit, he'll never reach 'critical mass' against his competition. You need more models and economies of scale out of his reach to make consinstent profits. So the big market is a mistake. A niche market could work but if you've ever seen a Tesla car you'll realise that the interiour is horrible compared to other cars in its price segment. It is standard at best. Look at the situation right now, Tesla won't be able to compete with a electric Porsche (luxury market) and won't be able to compete with a Prius (big market).

You can't be Versace and H&M at the same time. You have to choose a market to focus on with your brand.

Yes.

pretty much luxembro.
He fell for the programed jews rent with ecological "impact" which include destroying the earth twice more for ecological purpose ... pathetic.

The day they will put electric wire on the road as tram-train , then it might change.

hydrogen cars have much more avenir . but for now lpg and alcohol are the best.

they are actually planing to make electric engine tank here. It is supposed to run cooler to avoid thermal sights

well I only trust cars built by white men so you will always have my business user. anyone who buys nip or nigger-made(american) cars is a race traitor.