Diamond Is Unbreakable

I just finished watching Stardust Crusaders, shit was pretty awesome. I've only watched the david production anime for JoJo so I don't know anything beyond part 3.

My question is, does JoJo's Bizarre Adventure decline at some stage as far as the story goes? I feel like part 3 was a pretty huge ending. I'm not sure where they go from here and beyond considering there are what, 8 parts?

Dio's voice actor was just too good.

And the reason why I'm not just watching it now is because over the past few days I've done nothing but watch JoJo, so I'm taking a bit of a break but I can't help but wonder what the heck do they do from here.

Read the manga, decide for yourself.

Part 4 is considered one of the best parts by a lot of people, and I'd say it only gets better after part 3 so you have nothing to worry about. Do read the manga, though, when you catch up to the anime. And start from part 1, don't skip parts.

It's shit after.

Part 4 is a generic highschool shit

Why should he read part 1 to part 3 again? Like the david adaption was literally a 1:1 adaption to the manga.

Or are you just autistic and think no matter what you read the manga from the beginning types of the people?

The point is to read the manga.

David Bowie says otherwise

>1:1 adaptation
>half of phantom blood was cut out

Actually Part 1 and 2 skipped a couple of super minor things.

Part 3 probably skimmed a couple incredible super minor things, but otherwise was indeed a 1:1 adaptation.

I'd say 4 is one of the best parts, 5 is eh but apparently that may have been due to a shit translation so i will reread it at some point. 6 has its moments but 7 is the best by far.

Part 4 is only considered best by those people because it's your typical high school action shounen with super powers and special abilities with some Scooby Doo mixed in.

This is why you should take the opinion of these people who say part 4 is best with a grain of salt, because their tastes are heavily biased towards mostly just watching shounen stuff set in high school since that's all they really like partly because it allows them to relive their shit school lives.

OP here. I was actually wondering about how close the anime is to the manga. Pretty pleased to read that it's a mostly faithful adaptation. Perhaps at some stage I'll go read through the manga for parts 1-3. I really did love all 3 parts, so many memorable characters and moments so seeing the original source material would be cool.

Yeah and he can just read from part 4.

The only thing I'd tell him to reread is the dio fight in part 3 again since some minor stuff was cut but that's if he really cares.

For him to read all the way from the start is honestly just a waste of time and that could be used to read stuff he hasn't seen yet.

part 3 is a boring "stand user of the week" shounen

part 4 is an action/comedy/SOL about a fucked up town of superpowered weirdos

I suppose this is where I have some concerns. I'm not against high school settings, it's just not my favorite like it is for some people. I love the settings in part 1 and 2. Going into JoJo I really had no idea what it was about and all and when I found out that part 2 took place during WWII I thought that was awesome.

I already missed Speedwagon in part 3.

6 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 1

user since you know about SMT just go play persona instead.

Jojo is just some cheap knock off of it and Inferior in every way.

Part 4 is pretty much just Persona 4.

One of the biggest draws of Jojo for me is that it takes place in settings that aren't the typical school shit most animes/mangas now are always stuck in. It has 7 parts that are set in exotic places, so I'd read/watch those parts instead of part 4.

I only remember Part 4 taking part in a school for like 2 arcs.

You are in for a treat all the parts are great in their own way and all the endings are unique. I'm up to date with part 8 at the minute and the wait for the next issue is killing me

People are exaggerating about the highschool thing. Just look at all of jojo's, there's no actual good reason to skip any of it, because it's all good for some reason or another.

Part 4 is basically persona 4

Doesn't change the fact that part 4 has the weakest setting out of all of them.

Part 2 is a high point part 4 is a high point, part 6 is a high point and it's perfect from 7 on (8).
Basically every odd number part is weaker than the even ones. Usually they're used as proving grounds for better ideas that get polished in the next part.

Good-ish taste is there were a few '=' in that top four I could agree even more. Throw a provisional (8) in there.

Not to mention, weakest and least threatening villain. He's only a credible threat because the heroes are mostly a bunch of kids

I'm struggling through the part 3 anime real hard. This is naruto filler tier hot garbage, it just drags and drags and drags on with nothing significant happening. I hope it changes once they finally reach Dio, but this is borderline unwatchable shit so far. Damn shame because Part1 and 2 were excellent.

You're a fucking idiot. Kira is the second strongest if not THE strongest in terms of stand power.
He and Diavolo are the most difficult villains in the entire series. SDC were good fighters but retarded tacticians and couldn't figure DIO out fast enough, but even a rat figured out how to beat SP which is objectively stronger than TW.

D4C might be almost invincible but he's not hard to fight, all things considered. Diavolo and Kira needed divine intervention. Kira, a complete luck out and diavolo a magic power up.

Part 3 fags should be banned along with the AOfags.

I had the same. Read the manga. It's infinitely better and goes much faster. Three is one of the weakest parts, despite introducing some of the best raw creativity of the series.

>Three is one of the weakest parts

I feel the same, but I also feel it is the most well known part. That is why I'm especially disappointed in how much I don't enjoy it.

DIO's World is one of the best sections in jojo, it makes up for the stand of the week format before it.

It's far more bearable in the manga. Similar to part 5 while it drags the reader into straining their interest in the first half it manages to regain hype by the time the last arc begins.
No joke, the only parts worth reading are the final fights. Almost all of the rest of it is just context.

>DIO's World is one of the best sections in jojo,
It's strong. I acknowledge that but lets be real. Most of part 4 is better, the finale of 6 is better and almost ALL of part 7 and 8 are better.
Beetlemania alone blows DIO's world out.

Part 4 is GOAT tier if you can stomach its episodic nature. Part 5 is SDC but worse and Stone Ocean is a bit hard to follow but its okay. part 7 is 10/10 and Part 8 is shaping up to be 10/10 as well.

Don't tell me you're the fag that sperged in the general about Jonathan not javing chocolate.

You mean Persona 4 is basically Part 4

This is spot on, more or less.

Love phantom, love 2, loved 3-1 but hate Egypt(2-2) im on part 4 now and its really a different anime.

"Zah.. WORLD-O!"

Dumb hoyposter

>M-muh Kira is the 2nd strongest if not strongest villain because I said so~!

Why are Part4 fags always so desperate to justify it as more than just a glorified extended episode of Scooby-Doo?

I liked 5 more than 3. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the setting and mafia theme

Part 4 is taking too long with a fucking threat. just motw shit again

>He and Diavolo are the most difficult villains in the entire series.
Pucci literally rewrote existance, what the fuck are you smoking?

Puci won but he wasn't the strongest. Joylne had a shit stand and bad circumstances. She let him get out of hand and thus C-moon and MiH. Jotaro even had the chance to end it but HE choked as well. If you put Kira, diavolo and Pucci in a city and didn't let them out until one was left, it sure as fuck wouldn't be pucci
He's situational and empowered by the retardation of Jotaro and Jolyne.

>Implying he wouldn't rewrite them out of existance

Do you just not understand how his Stand works?

White snakes is low tier as fuck and both diavolo AND Kira could take MiH even if we pretend that it is his full stand, as it started speeding up. Diavolo would know where he would be with epitaph regardless of his speed and drop him quickly. Kira would bites the dust.
Just because he has global effects if/when he meets a LOAD of conditions does not make him strong and certainly not the strongest. D4C is stronger.

Kira=Diavolo>D4C>MiH>TW

While Dio's World is brilliant, DiU as a whole is better

The best part of Part 4 is how it takes a rather common setting and makes it amazing by jojofying it.

And Part 4 is leagues better than 3, Stardust is probably the worse of the stand parts.

Hoy!