DOES BEN SHAPIRO REALLY DESERVE YOUR HATE??!

He is a strong conservative so what exactly is the issue? Why do you attack me at every chance you get like he's not on the same team as you? Just because he doesn't like Trump? Grow up...

the real redpill is that he wrote that to himself

MY NEW THREAD EXPOSES THE MOUNTING DANGER OF WHITE IDENTITY

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

WHITE IDENTITARIANISM IS THE NEXT BIG PSYOP

→ → →
→ → →

This. Ben always likes to talk up how hes a target of anti semitism. He uses it as jew cred.

Not sure. It seems like some limey or Canadian leftist. Favour.

Finally, a psyop I can get behind

That's obviously fake. Most antisemites I've come across know correct spelling and grammar. He's such a sneaky, dishonest person.

This poster is 1/8th Jewish, and although he calls himself the "AntiSJW Libertarian" he spends 99% of his time punching to the right and 1% pretending to cry crocodile tears about SJWs in order to establish Sup Forums cred.

Is probably also a CIA nigger. Fuck off.

No one would use the phrase "6 gorillion degrees" unless they were trolling for some laughs. The fact that he's Jewish is obviously something someone would target if they wanted to troll him.

I'd buy a beer to the man who sent that letter.

>harun abdulrazak
Really, Ben?

Which one of you will step forward and protect this poor starving jewish midget?

A true based black man.

well, they're not wrong

wait, this never fucking happened. it was too good to be true

Of course he doesn't. There are people much more worthy of hate.

t. ben shapiro

fpbp

Seems a perfectly reasonable e-mail. What's the problem here?

This, the intentional spelling mistakes, gratuitous Sup Forums jargon and the 88 out of nowhere are a dead giveaway.

>Irish reading skills

Either that or he's lionizing a troll for the same reason.