Greetings Sup Forums, We Are Anonymous

youtu.be/-di_a6dJ7LY

This Is An Important Message From Anonymous:

It is vital the information we are going to share with you is made viral as quickly as possible. The ethnic Rohingya people of Myanmar (Burma) in Southeast Asia are being massacred. These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups like the RNDP (Rakhine Nationalities Development Party), ALA (Arakan Liberation Army), NaSaKa border police and 969 monks led by Monk Wirathu, the self proclaimed Bin Laden of Buddhism. The Government of Myanmar is at best ignoring the slaughter of these people, just like the rest of the international community, and at worst is participating in the crimes.

The persecution of the Rohingya people is severe.

The Burmese junta considers them to be sub-human and denies them almost all basic human rights. Often they are subject to torture, gang rape, starvation, slave labor, and forced to reside in the most dire camps in the world - some call these refugee camps but they are concentration camps. Over the past few months, thousands of Rohingya have been encouraged onto boats and sent out to sea with not enough food or fuel, and left there to die. Some of the boats were attacked and sunk, with women and children on board.

While the United States claims to defend human rights, their record clearly reflects a government that will only intercede when their business interests are threatened. While politicians occasionaly pay lip service to the horrific conditions in Myanmar no action is ever taken.

The only people neglecting the situation in Myanmar worse than the U.S. are the press who consistently ignored these atrocities or reported them as ’ethnic clashes’. Since they have failed to document these crimes in any way, we consider the media to be complicit in concealing them from the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymous-france.eu/anonymous-oprohingya-engaged.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU
youtube.com/watch?v=rlfwXNOG0eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups
Stopped reading fuck off.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I LOVE DONUS

SHUT THE FUCK UP ATTENTIONWHORE AND HAVE SOME DONUTS

The acts of genocide being committed against the Rohingya people must no longer be ignored. We call on Anonymous and all supporters of human rights to stand against this great injustice and lend the Rohingya people a voice, before they are completely eliminated.

The Rohingya are now anticipating a third massacre, in which Rakhine have declared they will leave no Rohingya left on the land, just a few left as exhibits for the museum.

Please join us urgently to help prevent this massacre from occurring.

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Everywhere.
We Are the voice of Voiceless.
We Are Legion.
Tyrants of the World,
Expect Us!

Nobody gives a fuck. Nuke Israel

Source:
anonymous-france.eu/anonymous-oprohingya-engaged.html

Nigger I'm Anonymous. Don't you know how this shit works? Don't you know how that group got the name? I was there when that shit took off in '08 and everyone thought it was so fucking cool. Everyone that doesn't name or tripfag is anonymous. Guess what, the majority of people don't care.

sage
a
g
e

Fuck off, faggot. You've been cancer since day one.

>>These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups

remember to sage MOSSAD threads.

hey faggot Anonymous has been around before you were born. They are Legion. Do NOT mess with them

>Greetings Sup Forums, We Are the CIA
FTFY
Also, pic related. Our fellow whites have been getting murdered by commie niggers for nearly 25 years. Why should we prioritize some slants in Burma over our own kind when we're the global minority? Please fucking kill yourselves.

goat fucking pedo sandniggers < burmese buddhists

Fuck off. Anonymous was "scary" and "intimidating" 7 years ago.

>Buddhist monks doing roach clean up
>this is an issue somehow

Nah fuck off. Their problem, not ours

Look, it's the mudslime Singapore faggot that's been birtching on Sup Forums for the last week. I can't wait for more of your disgusting brethren to get burned alive.

>Anonymous
>post 2008

>greetings Sup Forums
>greetings

I can't even pronounce Rohingya or find it on a map. What do I care if one group of heathens slaughters another group of heathens there? If I lived a hundred years ago, I wouldn't even know about unimportant crap like that.

Hey, what happened to that big reveal Anonymous was supposed to drop a week or two before the election?

It seems the (((media))) always takes the side of Islam no matter what.

>192
kek

maybe i'll age this thread to spite you. don't mess with football, nigger

Why's he crying at the end?

HA GAYYYY

remember when anonymous operated out of Sup Forums and actually did fun shit?

this grizzled oldfag remembers

Sage that shit.

Pure faggotry.

FORGIVE AND FORGET

According to ED, he hacked 192.168.1.1 and 127.0.0.1 thinking they were racist IPs over the internet.

Sage
But how did anonymous get coopted after operation chanology? U remember as a normy the "group" seemed bad ass and the way i remember them, theyd be RWDS but behind keyboards and cum stained briefs.
Its like occupy wallstreet and the wto protests

But why cry?

Anonymoos are wizards from the planet antifa.

Still don't get it.

192.168.1.1 and 127.0.0.1 are the default gateway and loopback addresses, respectively. So as I understand it, he just hacked himself

>127.0.0.1
the most racist of IPs

127.0.0.1 wouldn't even let his wife be fucked by sandniggers

We are launching a counterattack against the recent Antifa raids on Sup Forums's Misc. boards:

I think I got one or 2 words in further.

fag

I wish the US Government would send soldiers to kill the Rohingya instead of giving money to Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria

>I can't even pronounce Rohingya
>flag

L337 haxxxzorsss
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU

>subjected to gang rape
Can you say taharrush?
Shoe's on the other foot for those mongrels than, isn't it?

>Neo-nazi groups

Stopped reading.

gas muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=rlfwXNOG0eI

anonymous havent been relevant or done literally anythin for close to a decade fuck off larper

well you tried

>amomalous
>singapoor
Just kys

No one cares. Human rights is a spook only white people care about.

Kill yourself autist.

>anonymous
>in 2017

It's not 2010-2011 anymore. How new are you??? Occupy Wall Street is over dude.

>The ethnic Rohingya people of Myanmar (Burma) in Southeast Asia are being massacred.

Good.

Fuck those shitskin mudslime faggots.

I hope they kill every single one

go away nigger

Is this boogie????

If they're neo nazis they probably have a good reason for genociding them.

Fuck off fakeanon.
#Operationmetal

You know as well as I do who our enemy is and it's the world bank and shadow governemt. Don't forget your enemy user.

Wokeanon.

>this

I exposed the shilling at the flat earth society. What have you done lately user?

We don't give a shit about your dead niggers. Anonymous hasn't been relivant for years now. Fuck off back to your high school computer lab.

Saged as fuck

Gas is too fast and painless.

I am the faggot known as a non. Ask me anything while i use steroids.

>These barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups

Stopped reading here. Muslims are slaughtering people all over the world but you only care when some obscure "neo nazi" group runs a stop sign.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

nice meme, i applaud the Buddhists for standing firm in their faith.

>a Muslim dies
>somehow that's bad

Nuke Israel, Nike china, fucking nuke it all/ Just hit the reset button.

lol

But we ARE the Neo-Nazi racist group. And there's literally nothing wrong with that.

Please don't hurt me.

We aren't your personal army.

Tell ya what, post this to the other board whydoncha? if you don't know what I mean nvm

>muslims being culled

oh...that sucks..

Wrong Board OP

Bangladeshi squatters and and murderous savages should go home.

We really don't care, they should go back to where they came from.

Shoo Joo.

youre an autistic LARPing imbecile wannabe attentionwhore with no clue what the real anonymous was/is

>It is vital the information we are going to share with you is made viral as quickly as possible.
Instantly disregarded.

Fuck you and fuck Muslims and especially fuck Bangladeshi wanna be Mexicans. Burma must build a wall and the rohomos must pay for it.

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT CRY FOR HELP.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

>The Rohingya are now anticipating a third massacre,
AND AFTER THIRD MASSACRE THERE WILL BE FOURTH AND FIFTH, AND SO ON AND ON AND ON, TILL THE FUCKING ISLAM IS ERADICATED FROM THIS PLANET.

FUCK YOU YOU ANONYMOUS CUNT.

wtf I love been anonymouse miaow

you are anonymous faggots

>The Burmese junta considers them to be sub-human and denies them almost all basic human rights.
>implying human rights are a real thing

>Buddhism is now nazi
eat shit faggot

We are Anomalocaris #OpShitEating

LOL.

Is a leppo a real thing?

Europeans, poos and dog eaters are getting sick of these self combusting head choppers.

If only we could unite in a multicultural ethnic cleaning of these fucking rapists and terrorists.

Soooo, as far as your Sharia goes, we're Buddhist. And we have some missing lolis. We assume it's you goatfuckers who need to feel Buddhas Palm.

lol just holding up a mirror to muslims immidiatly transforms them into babies complaining about 1% of the shit they do routinly to others...
OH noeeee my poor muzzis just wanted to play a bit of jihad how could they expect someone would to the same shit to them!? -_-

TL:DR go away FBI. Sage this.