23AndMe

I got my test reports back....
I thought I was majority German and English, but the results were quite shocking.
I'm 99.9% European. Will post the actual ancestry compilation in the next post.
The question is, am I white?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also general ancestry thread

You're white bro

itt: 23andme markets their shit to the same "evil nazis" they denounce

Kinda interesting. Grandma was from Guam, everyone else has been in the US since at least 1780's Had several that went back before the revolutionary war.

>The question is, am I white?

>0.1% Yakut

You're Yakut mate, 1 drop rule.

>I thought I was hispanic, but it turns out I'm Eskimo, Aboriginal, and Zulu. I had no idea.

Go back to Asia, chink

Been white my whole life

How Asian do you look?

>willfully gene banking yourself

23ANDME IS OWNED BY (((THEM)))

23AndMe owns ALL YOUR DATA and the terms of service that (((they))) wrote give them the express ability to sell, trade, or do whatever the fuck they want with your DNA information.

23AndMe has a large new media advertising budget that (((they))) use to post threads like this on Sup Forums, Reddit, Imgur, and similar sites to recruit new users.

DO NOT USE 23ANDME.
DO NOT GIVE (((THEM))) YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE GENETIC MATERIAL.

I'm pretty convinced that the Yakut was part of the Hunnic invasions
Do you know if I can become their tribal chief?

Yeah, retarded

>paying kikes to take your DNA for the purposes of race-targeted biological weapons of mass genocide

>Fucked his unborn child to death........

Unless someone told you I was a 1/4th Chamorro, you wouldn't know. I kinda have slanted eyes, but it is pretty minimal. I also tan easy.

I am 6'5" and have massive legs, so that might be the Pacific Islander in me too.

What is a good alternative to 23andme

All of you fuckers saying that 23andme banks your DNA, I know. I read many of these threads before taking the plunge.
Couldn't resist that Canada Day sale though

>Pay $100 to give them your DNA
>20 years later kids can't get insured because they have a 3% chance of having weird genetic disease

15 years ago it was assumed companies kept your emails and name private. Look how many targeted ads you get now...

What can they do with it in practice?

REEEEEEE ALL I NEEDED WAS COLORED EYES TO PASS FOR WHITE

Learning how to do DNA testing yourself and buying the equipment to do the test at home...

I am at risk for literally none of the diseases or negative traits they test for
Now the wife, that's another question

>a nigger savage

If you're American, Genesforgood does DNA testing for free, albeit it's a little less detailed

That 4% is (((morisco))) not KANG

Someone fucked up. They were told to add 1-3% jew to all the results.

>tfw fucking manlet but mostly Scandinavian
this isnt fucking fair

i was convinced that if you get above 10% there's a special message that blurts out "WELCOME TO THE TRIBE YOUR PERSONALIZED 23ANDME KIPPAH IS IN THE MAIL"

Nothing shocking about this. Much of DNA is just junk. If something

:) that's what I was hoping for when I took the test

>dad's family is pure Anglo-Saxon
>mom is adopted brown eyes brown hair (which I got) mystery meat.

Part of me wants to know exactly what I am yet part of me fears I won't be white.

>I thought I was majority German and English, but the results were quite shocking.
You are majority German and English. The results say so.

Broadly NW European is just code for Northwest German/Dutch
British and Irish would be ~doubled to make you in the range of the Average Englishman
French and German is the same as yourself for the average Englishman, but the Broadly NW European from NW Germany would include a hefty amount of French and German as well, so they probably both averaged out to ~20%.

tl;dr - you are what you think you are, you just don't know how to read the test so you got confused

If you're white your ancestors actually invented writing some time ago so there are some good birth records in churches around the world.

You can track your genealogy through Baptismal records pretty far (I got mine to 1500, you can probably go back even more). After that just look at mass migration trends and extrapolate surname information from that oldest record. For instance I know my family fled from the Balkans to central Europe in the 1500s from Ottoman invasions. People really didn't move around much so one can assume they were in the Balkans since the migration of the Slavs prior to 1500.

Those DNA profiles are very much bullshit too since their sample size contains flaws, i.e. a supposed 100% Danish man who actually had a Slav great-great grandfather or something so they average that into their sample.

create a genetically targeted virus.
plant your dna at a crime scene.

Ancestry is owned by Mormons in Utah where NSA super server farm is, right? And 23andme is owned by some Jew who is related to like Google people, right?

god damn kike

Ah man, you're a viking! I bet you can grow a massive sweet beard. I can only do a chinstrap/goatee lol :(

People that don't realize this deserve death

23 and me is an Illumina company now, which might as well be owned by Google.

>tfw pure white

Say it with me Sup Forums
WE

.1%. Obviously a mongoloid.

100% pure bavarian phenotype

>giving your genetic profile to a corporation

WUZ

>getting a blood test from quest diagnostics

if you have ancestry in the British Isles, I'd suggest you try living dna if you absolutely want to take a test. Otherwise I'd just search for my ancestry in records like said

Not even native. GTFO of my land whitey
t. Sitting bull

NIGGER!!!!!!!!

This was my results from genes for good

Am I white enough pol

About as White as I am.

You've got more Eastern than I do. One of your parents is obviously a Pole. Gtfo out of here

meh im a mixed viking, swedeish,scotish,mexican,irish,native,jewish,

Yeah people make fun with this
but in reality you have a very severe chance of being discriminated against in the future. Credit score, browsing habits, and even movement used to be anonymous but are now up for grabs by advertisers. Imagine if your child grew up and applied for health insurance and the company bought your DNA and found a chance of a rare genetic disease. Or, what if you or your child applies for a job yet another applicant has DNA that suggests improved productivity and intelligence?

Obviously a full-on Gattaca reality is probably awhile off or not going to happen, but subtle discrimination is very much possible.

>Muslim
>white

(((UNASSIGNED)))

Nice dude my results were also 99.99% European and 0.01% Yakut. Less southern and Eastern euro than you though

I get sunburnt from sitting in a car for 15 minutes

I am definitely not Muslim lol

KHANED

I post mine a lot but whatever.

Why are you idiots sending your DNA to google?

Do you not understand DNA?

It's like watching people jump off a cliff. Disturbing.

People, do not do this!

Shalom my non white brother

Yes yes let's get past that gents, I assure you that the human conversion therapy was quite successful. The human algorithm obviously made a mistake and picked up some unassigned
I repeat, no reason to be alarmed

>t.redman

This is literally me now Sup Forums
How can I go about seeking Russian citizenship to rejoin the tribe?

>Happy merchant music intensifies.

Oi! That's my shekel that fell in the barbie m8!

What exactly is aryan? Am I Aryan or just an anglo?
>inb4 statistical insignificant shitskin propping up out if africa

You're a nigger alien
We used to liquefy fucks like you back on the Mothership for fuel

WUZ

GTFO Ancestry.com shill. No one is going to buy your shit

I hope you used a fake name goy

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/

>having junk code
>not having pure results

Polack and Austrian Grandparernts, yeah.

>squatting while cleaning handcrafted wood toilet intensifies

Hot

Abby Gentry

I'm convinced that 23andme places small amounts of african blood in lots of people to support the WE WUZ ALL FROM AFRICA N SHIIET theory

The problem is that they're limited to their own database. They take a sample from a certain population (Danish, Norwegian, American Indian, etc.) but just accept the deviation among their makeup despite the fact there is probably admixture.

SSA is very distinct. If it is picked up it is definitely not noise. embrace your ancestors. They were kangz.

For real. I got Central African 0.6% and I'm descended from hyper-racist slave owners.

> Yakut
Minor Siberian peopled dot com

I'm 0.1% Yakut too. You wanna kill whitey?

Who is she? Give me source.

niggers gtfo please

this site is a scam to promote multiculturalism by convincing people they have foreign ancestry

>I thought I was hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

WHY DO YOU MESTIZOS KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN THE FUCKING WORD

IT"S A GEOGRAPHICAL TERM

I'm a nigger!

Just end it nigger

j u s t

>I thought I was majority German and English, but the results were quite shocking.
You were shocked because what you thought would happen was true?

Can you read? I don't know what other thing you could have expected?
This literally means that you are majority German and English, with a lot of less specific DNA from "North West" Europe, where incidentally Germany and England are.

Am I white pol?

>100% European

What answer would you expect?

you can search for your individual genes too.

fuck dude, i wanted to post this pic.

serb blood.