Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

I the MAN, shall also run with my best friends, Yuya and Yuzu!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lI8t2rKZ2R4
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54194623
youtube.com/watch?v=h4LvKgdGUN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ruri~

How the fuck do you do this every time?

TOPSIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you
>implying it isn't a bunch of people.

NO FUJOS ALLOWED UNDER THIS LINE

How does it feel knowing in 6 months the 6th Protagonist will be revealed.

>yfw it's Yugi

ooooooh, that's embarrassing.

the next protagonist is called kagami yuuta
oh shit i said too much theyre coming for me HELP M

Probably multiple people like Dennisfag.

Every thread until he returns.

someone gibe sauce i cant live without it
pls

Love for Ruri brings everyone together.

YUZU IS NOT FOR CARDING

You, however, are.

Yuuta, huh? Sounds cool.

GET CARDED

yfw each Yu gets a series to them selves after the events of Arc -v

>tfw Yuya is already about to be replaced
It was a fun ride.

Hope Yuto possesses Yuya early on in the tag duel since the less Yuya the better an episode gets

Duelists locked in battle!

He might not seeing as Yuto's not in the cast lis, but it could just be a typo

A shame that we'll get PLEASE EGAO for half an episode before that happens

Kicking against the earth and dancing alongside their monsters!

The next episode is Allen and Sayaka. The one after that is the wanted episode

We don't even have a cast list for that episode yet.

I do love it when my prey struggles just before they die.

They storm through this field

yugo shokan

So episode summaries next week?

Can't believe it's almost that time again. Just felt like we got them not too long ago.

Hopefully it's a two-parter.

BEHOLD! This is the newest and greatest evolution in dueling!

Tumblr has infested the threads around the beginning of the synchro arc. Did you think writing and animation issues are enough to reduce the threads to such a shithole?

my apologies wrong episode

ACTIOONNN!

Blame the writers for turning a ten episode subplot into the main plot

DUEL!

Damn gooks stepping up their game. YGO must be really popular there if they're giving out 8 promos instead of the 4 the nips got. This movie is definitely going to rake in a shit ton of money from international sales.

youtube.com/watch?v=lI8t2rKZ2R4

That's actually a good way to put it. A shame that a decent show turned to absolute trash. Whatever I'll still watch until the end since I made it this far

In 9 months from now, ARC-V will be finished. I am not mentally prepared.

God, if only those magicians didn't suck so badly. When have their effects ever been used by anybody? The real ones only negate targetting spells and traps to your pendulum monsters and their monster effects are nonsense. I'm hoping the stargazer version of Timebreaker is just as good as he is. I mean, Timebreaker has been putting in work ever since it first appeared.

YU-GI-OH! SIXX
Tells the story of kagami yuuta, a young boy that gets caught in a dimensional TIME WAR when the council of TIMELORDS contacts him and let's him know the truth of dueling.

The council tells yuuta about how the men of old CARDED duel monsters and now a new threat is upon us all...

A ROGUE wing of the old KAIBA corporation joined forces with the now separated LEO corporation to design and construct a time machine to go back to the days of old and CARD those RARE AND FORBIDDEN monster that could never be carded back then, such powerful monster pose a terrible threat to humanity and so yuuta's adventure begins with his GHOSTRICK Deck to stop them, but what other evils lurk within the story the timelords are telling him, are there untold truths?, find out in YU-GI-OH! SIXX
(Vague glimpse of a broken pendulum)

Hopefully these last 9 months can BTFO of what travesty an damage Synchro caused to the show. I think it can since the the last few episodes were pretty hype.

>post yfw the next protagonist is a gay homo.

I just really hope the next series is not so kid-centric. Granted they did a much better job than Zexal but let's get back to early 5Ds levels for the next series. It's clear the ratings are complete ass and don't matter anymore so NAS/TVTOKYO can just produce whatever the fuck they want as long as it sells cards for Konami. I'd preferably want Kaz to write as well since he has experience from DSOD but if not I want him to be relevant in the planning of the scenario and characters. Lastly I want Ono to stay the fuck away and never come back. Kamishiro can stay since he's better than Yoshida. I think Kuwabara and Kamishiro would be an interesting pair.

I just wish Synchro only lasted 25 episodes, maybe 30 at most, instead of 46. Or just had the Friendship Cup only be 15.

>but let's get back to early 5Ds levels for the next series

No.

Nice damage control

What's done is done, the pacing for the current arc is fairly good, it's going to be hard to fuck it up.

Synchro arc was perfectly fine as a whole. It was tedious as fuck to watch week by week since it came right after the Battle Royale and effectively brought the pacing down to Pre-Maiami levels, but it provided the needed character development and world building to establish all the remaining players.

Effectively, Synchro Arc is the Pre-Maiami for Fusion/XYZ Arc.

Yu-Gi-Oh! SIXX
Tells the story of Kagami Yuuta, a duelist who just entered high-school. He might seem normal at first, but he has a secret; he can access the Duel Spirit world at night. Keeping it a secret from his relatives, he took part in a tournament two years prior to the story and lost his ace monster, Ethereal Phantom Dragon, to his rival and the current national champion, Amane Seiichi! He strives to become stronger, and maybe one day retrieve his precious comrade from the champion's hands.

That thought sorta got me hard

> Arc-V
>5 tournament arcs

slut

The friendship cup duels comprised 22 episodes of Synchro. Watching the arc in bulk, it's not really a significant difference from 15.

Is it wrong that i think yushos face is the best part of this?

>scrublord: the animation
>boss monster: the animation

YES YES YES, PLEASE TELL ME HE'S FINALLY DOING ANOTHER WORK

Did we ever got our animated Duwang?
*chew*

>yfw it's a cute girl

>Blond hair
>Black pubes
What is this artist on?

Gay boys sell cards better than girls do.

Poor master of oz is always ignored

It turns out to be a cute girl

He was summoned by a girl.

Yu-Gi-Oh! CuCk
Tells the story of Kagami Yuuta, aka Black Mamba, an Afro-American student who moved to Japan and changed his name in order to fit in.

You thinks girls do not want to study their oneesama?

Is he also the reincarnation of a pharaoh?

Prep Summon! Appear, Bull Dragon!

Original: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54194623

No clue on the colored version of that image, I just found it on Rule 34.

lol, good choice of cards. I would've put VWXYZ to censor both pussy and anus and have Jumbo Drill at VW's spot. Yours works too.

I'd watch it.

How would you feel if we had full-fledged adults for the next series? No more kids and no more teens but people in their early-mid 20s?

I can only hope.

thank you

They would not look too different from half the 5ds cast, so sure, I guess

Yusei was 18. That's an adult. Was pretty fun then, so I'd be for it again as a change of pace.

I don't particularly care.
I'll watch it anyway, unless it's utter shit.

It depends.

Are they cute adults?

Is this cute?

And all girls

and more self centric with a no "yu" female protagonist~

I heard kaz likes jojo and was making MCs based on each mc of that series.

Yuusei is the qtest

Yugioh Super
After the events of Arc-V, Reiji reveals his keikaku and travels together with the Lancers to Domino City in order to get their revenge for being cucked during their own era.

Reiji defeats both Kaiba and Yugi in a card game. Also, Pegasus lives again, got buff and shoots rainbow beams out of his nipples.

Mfw

So, what you're saying is; Momentum shoots from Pegasus's nipples and creates the potential for D-Wheel technology?

Can they be jaded no fun allowed meta players who get caught up in some multiversal conflict full of teenagers with crazy anime decks and card game superpowers?

Wait what ?
How do you know that ?

>Baccano-style YGO.

I would be up for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4LvKgdGUN8

As long as it can get kids and teens to buy their cards, why not? Although I doubt it would sell much.

I'd like to a see a YGO series in the vein of the Persona video games. I think they could make something like that happen.

Why is trump card is the best opening

Oshit it's finally happening

Fucking 4 kids

>Rail Tracer Manjoume
I'm okay with that.

So? Kaz didn't make any protagonist besides Yugi and Atem. NAC are the ones who created Judai,Yusei,Yuma and Yuya

Not really. Kaz had influence on the creation including personality and design for Judai, Yusei, and Yuma. Of course the execution was all on NAS.

He had no involvement with the creation of Yuya's character as far as I know.

>A western organisation/forum platform created the other yugioh MC's.

All of the Arc-V characters was designed by the Zexal manga artist.

and saves yuya