Police force

Hey fellas, I'm 19 and have no idea what I want to do with my life, I'm thinking of joining the Western Australian police. As a kid I always wanted to join, but I got into smoking weed and lost respect because of the police brutality and all that shit but, I've had a change of heart I think I want to do my part in controlling the degenerates and keeping my fellow Aussies safe! What's your thoughts on the police? Obviously I've quit weed too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's your thoughts on the police?

they are the only thing standing between the humans and the niggers of the world

i couldn't do the job but i wish you the best. please kill a nigger for me.

That's a compelling reason my friend, I really think I might do it.

do it, if you have the inkling and the mind you'll do well. I have too much shit in my past to join. I wish i could but i can't.

I'd say join the police and kill some niggers. Who else will bring Christian justice to the black man?

you gotta join the force to know the actual situation, usually the force is demonized by (((media))) everywhere. there's no harm trying to get the job, you can even add a fancy title in your resume after quitting the job if the force sucks

my chink force is demonized by the media and everyone who doesn't live in HK believes it

t.Chink who just got into chink force

You could always try? Unless you really fugd up

I doubt id be killing anyone lol Australian police force are super strict on any brutality.. unfortunately

Media is mostly friendly to the police here, it's mostly the younger people they have grown up to hate them because most of our youth are into drugs.. do you enjoy your job? Is it rewarding?

you sound like a retard desu, probably have a better chance if you say you're a tranny

Thanks for your well thought out opinion user

It's fine, I enjoy my job, although stricter regulation on any brutality, you could enjoy it if you love your country and love to serve it

but ready for some paperwork, i am writing my police notebook all the time

HK police force is a little bit different from the other countries, HK force is a little bit like a babysitters for everyone, everyone calls the cops for everything, something like complaint for the water drop from air-conditioner, we gotta do many irrelevant task.

The most unpleasant thing will be the interpersonal relationship in force, it's nasty

Well he is right, just imagine if you were an aborginal woman, they would let you in instantly. You would get to be a diversity hire and can do no wrong, like that that somali immigrant cop who shot an australian woman in the US.

nah it's cause the youth here have been brainwashed by american politics they think burger cops are the same as roo cops

i've had friends who got caught on drugs while at music festivals by the cops and all they did was do a medical check up to see if they're fine then let them go back to partying

anytime m8

Fight in the 2nd Emu war, if you got the balls.

you just want a job that seems easy you shit cunt.
It's not

Same here, mate got caught with a few bags of weed and they fined him like $50 and gave him a slap on the wrist. Another mate had some pingers and got caught by an undercover as he was drinking on a bus and only had to attend a shitty "drugs are bad" meeting.

That's a lot of bags of milk

Join up and do as many courses as you can - NEVER refuse training. Focus on becoming a SOGgy. Then jump to the AFP, you won't regret it!

PS Start lifting if you don't already.

Niggers and other non-Whites are stupid but Jews are superior to everyone.

We Jews rule you all and there is nothing you will or can do about it because you are stupid.

Eat shit and get wrapped up in meaningless garbage that we push on to you, dumbass.

And you really have to be a piece of shit to hate all cops in the US. As long as you're not doing drugs in the middle of a shitty city cops in the US are usually pretty great.

do burger jews have to fight for idf now or just desert jews?

>WA Police
be prepared to go country and deal with nothing but coons and drunk miners for 3 years. Rural stations are crying out for officers but it's a fast track to promotion in some cases. Not sure if you can walk into a detective role right out of the academy as they dropped the criminology degree requirements. Front line used to be fun for stomping coons but it's fucked now

Get into shape before you apply, the WA police physical standards are significantly higher than any other state.
Also their a academy is new and pretty cool,probably nicest one in the country.
I'm in VIC police and our fitness standards are a joke, i could probably put the average joe off the street through our physical tests and he would pass comfortably.

Nah. Just goyim. Desert Jews aren't even Jews in our eyes. They're forum because they aren't us. Fuck them. They're Arabs with a different religious preference.

>unfortunately I won't be able to brutalize anyone.

I think you should sort yourself out before joining the force user

Look up Brendon O'Connel a case in full and then come back to me WA police like most forces are corrupt to fuck

Their are + and -'s to everything. If it's been a goal that you've had as a kid, then go for it. Forget all the (((media))) brainwashing about police brutality. Police are great and like you said fight the degeneracy of our societies.

If you wanna be putting people inside for 3yrs etc for wrongthink then WA police is the place for you
youtube.com/watch?v=S5CsmBYuFjg

You should join, I heard some emus are out of control and they need reinforcements.

You want to do the Masons dirty work? I hope you like getting fucked in the arse and swearing oaths to Satan. Police is an anagram of 'cop lie'. They the bad guys.