Eurobeat thread

Post eurobeat. To make this anime related also discuss initial D.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMNRoApV5T0
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-e1If8kYM
2new3.fjcdn.com/movies/Dank_05a588_5914334.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=JdqT4LaLA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just finished the first couple seasons; p good

I watched the first four seasons, and the cg got better in the third/fourth stage.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMNRoApV5T0

Final Stage sucks so bad, I have never been so angry watching anime in my life.

So did the character designs. They actually have lips in 4th stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

The best

How does Wangan Midnight compare to Initial D?

Character designs where pants at first but i always enjoyed how everyone kept underestimating Takumi and then went all

> IT CAN NOT BE!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, IT'S A FUCKING 86!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

It's like everyone assumes he has a stock engine until they actually see him race. You would think by the time he's in Project D, they would be like "no way is that thing stock, I should be ready for anything"

I've been marathoning initial d for the first time the past few days, this shit is literally the fuckinf best, i've never had so much fun watching anime

im haflway through fourth stage, i enver want it to end, please let this continue forever

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-e1If8kYM

Driving straight and no eurobeat

So complete shit

Or at the very least they would have heard a rumor about it or something. I mean, that's how communities around specific interest work.

If some old car beat 3 or 4 state of the art cars the community would start to talk about it and most racers would at least have some information or whatever.

WILDER
FASTER
LOUDER

What is wrong with the author and human relationships? Does he hate pairings that much?

Who needs girls when you have a cat?

B-but muh darling ;_;

>implying Shingo and Takeshi aren't gay for each other

2new3.fjcdn.com/movies/Dank_05a588_5914334.mp4

first I could find

Is the AE86 as good as it's made out to be ? It's still pretty expensive.

Yes anyone who gets behind the wheel of one instantly turns into drift Jesus

FOREVER

youtube.com/watch?v=JdqT4LaLA8s

DE JA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GO
QUOTING YOU

What was your reaction to this?

I haven't watched anything past third stage, should I?
Third Stage is my favourite christmas film.

Stone cold

Fourth stage is best stage imo

KILLING YOUR LOVE KILLING YOUR LOVE

the audio is drifting around my head

it's perfect

> Not wanting to be a lonely racer

Fucking destroyed

I am addicted to the eurobeat
I literally can't live without it

Stop, people will think they are friends or something like that.

>I literally can't live without it
>you will never have a eurobeat pacemaker

quad quads of pain and truth.

I laughed. Fuck that whore.

Man, this race was awesome. The moment when Takumi finally attacks and this track kicks in was fantastic.

who left the notes?

Which episode was that?

>funny junk

The 86

Why is eurobeat so good ?

4th Stage episode 6

It is the genre of music written during the few years that were the apex of human civilization. It is mankind's crowning achievement and nothing will ever come close to it. It's all downhill from here.

But downhills are a good thing. That's where Takumi races best.

Thanks m8.

Someone please post the bkub about the god of eurobeat.

Did he deserve it?

>Racing in a Sup Forums league with /ovg/
>In the last lap, I finally overtook the camaro
>It has the upper hand in the straights, but I have him in the corners
>I know he is gonna make a move in the straight before the final corner.
>Initial D prepared me for this
>Let him take the inside
>Brake just a tad earlier
>Cross the line
>Just enough distance to beat him to the finish line

Thank you initial D for teaching me tactics. There was also another moment I employed a counter attack pass, Sudo Kyouichi style, in a 12 hour endurance race where we fielded 4 teams of /o/tists for a 3rd place finish. I never expected Initial D could've helped me that much.

I felt honestly bad for him, like really bad. He didn't not deserve it.

The daughter of the Mercedes guy.

What's the order to watch this series?

1st Stage
2nd Stage
3rd Stage
4th Stage
5th Stage
6th Stage

Over hyped as fuck and over priced due to the tofu fax (Initial D fans wanting to buy an old corola to be like dagumi)

In reality, its a decent 80s shitbox, has no assists what so ever, the engine its decent for its size and its rev happy, though no VVT instead it has something similar to a second stage carburettor even though its fuel injected

It is a good car to learn how to drift and can be pretty fun though its still an 80s Toyota Corola and no matter how many times you wish it was like he show, its not

Also, Murican corolas are AE88 or AE82 and a bit weaker on power, don't fall for craig's list fuckheads trying to sell you a HACHIROKU with an American steering position, AE86 were JDM only, USDM Corola GTS were not AE86

Stage 1, 2, 3, 4 and then 5.

I want to check this series out but I'm torn between the manga or anime.

The anime quite frankly looks horrendous, visually, both the animated parts and the incredibly bad looking CGI cars. But Initial D without the signature eurobeat seems like it wouldn't be the true experience. I assume the manga art is at least decent, certainly has to be better than CGI cars, but no eurobeat (unless I download the OSTs and play it myself, but it won't be as good as episodes with music direction).

Thoughts?

Did you get banned from Sup Forums?

Just watch the anime, even the horrendous chara desing and bad CGI have their own charm.

Anime
First Stage looks like shit, yes, but the soundtrack is one of the best in the series

Manga art is also shit for humans, the only good thing in it is the cars

Thanks, I got confused by the amount of Initial D entries on mal

The art style and CGI cars grow on you. Trust me, just watch it.

There is stuff other than the 6 stages, look at the wikipedia article it has the production order of everything.

it is not a rumor..it is a legend..they know about the 86 but didnt know which 86 variants since Bunta didnt race for a long time..thats why when Takumi start racing the story spread wild, they tought he win by luck till he win against Ryousuke

well Initial D sets up in 90s..so at that time it consider a great racing car

[Phenomenon corresponding to the sensation of already experienced the currently unfolding events]

DEJA VU

It was considered a great econobox that had good handling for its class

The AE86 is todays Fiat 500 Abbarth, or maybe the Fiesta ST, econoboxes that can be fun to drive (though both are FWD so no drifting)

go to wikipedia and start from first stage and work downward. Skip only battle stage since they're remakes of previous season but with upgraded CG

bout to finnish the 1 stage what should i be expecting?

It gets better with each season.

Prepare for character development from stage 1 takumi to final.

WHAT A DREAM

yeah..It is Japan car..so it is cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Why wasn't it actually posted yet?

It's not cheap. Weab tax has jacked up the price because everyone wants to be dagumi

does takumi's dad ever race?

>AE86
>Cheap
Nigga you will be paying 10k minimum for an AE86 to be imported from japan
You can get a USDM Miata NA for half the price and its faster on the straights and curves than the Toyota

DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

I also just stated watching the series. The CG isn't as bad as you all said it was going to be.

That would be spoilers user.

The models are rather flat but I honestly believe that the angles used and the direction of the races themselves are great.

The CG gets a lot better with each season. I didn't like it at first stage but looked so much better later.

he REKTS takumi's ass

shit

>It gets better with each season.
Huge lie, it starts to go downhill after 3rd stage.

4th stage is literally the best what are you talking about?

The race with the pro was def the best

MULTI

HRTF

DRIFTING

goddamnit hrtf shit is great for games

It had some good races but everything else was shit. It went from a story about a dopey teenager and his whore girlfriend slowly learning to love racing as he defied the odds and defeated much better racers through crazy maneuvers and a little luck.

Then it became "Takumi is a racing god with a professional pit crew and literally can't lose no matter what." Which was fine but nothing compared to the first half of the series.

>Takumi is a racing god with a professional pit crew and literally can't lose no matter what

It was always like that user.

Worth a watch if you're into racing/cars, no eurobeat but the music is good nonetheless

Bunta was a pretty good mechanic i'm sure but he didn't have state of the art mobile facilities to check the car every single time along with a shit load of money to support his repairs and adjustments. he just did that shit in his driveway to help Takumi a little bit.

And I hope you didn't forget about how Takumi got his ass handed to him by that one fag from the Emperors.

Project D was the worst thing that ever happened to the series.

> He unironically like the prostitute

She was an entertaining character that had a good dynamic with Takumi. Her being a whore has nothing to do with anything.

Would've gotten stale much faster if it was more of the first half.

He technically lost to god hand too if you'd count that. So it wasn't like he was unbeatable.

> state of the art
You don't need state of the art if you have a good driver and know how to wrench and tune. This isn't GT racing or the WRC, this is some guys playing around in the toegay

>Her being a whore has nothing to do with anything.
>This is the current state of America

At least Japan still has standards holy shit.

am i the only one who actually really likes the 1st stage CG models? i thought they actually got worse (along with each season's iteration of the art style) when they became more detailed/realistic.

maybe it's because i played a lot of late 90s/early 00s video games where the 3D experiences offered on PC and consoles then were comparable to 1st stage's CG. at the very least, it didn't detract from my viewing experience.

Can you only appreciate a character if they're perfect or something? How stupid are you?