People who dislike this show just don't understand it

People who dislike this show just don't understand it.

It's not you typical "baka onii-chan, my hips are moving on their own" trash. It's a show about a bratty, lazy, annoying imouto blob who leeches off her onii-chan and generally acts like an obnoxious little sister. And it's cute.

It's cute because it's a much more realistic depiction of brothers and sisters, and so the expressions of affection feels more satisfying. It's cute because it feels so much more real and less generic than almost all other anime. This show is funny, cute, and heartwarming.

Is there incest?

read the manga

Is that the infamous Uramu?

yes

kirino is best imouto, sorry. Araragi Karen and Tsukihi are tied for second best, of course.

The problem is, most Sup Forums retards like incestuous brother/sister relationships like Oreimo.

They don't care how bratty Umaru was, they just wanted her and beta MC to fuck. That's why they adore Kirino.

i didn't even want incest i wanted umaru to get with the shy yandere with the blue hair

>it's a much more realistic depiction of brothers and sisters
Finally someone gets it.

user, you're on a site where the most popualr show is Re:zero.
This should give you an idea

desu my issue with umaruchan wasn't a lack of incest (even though im a huge brocon) it was the lack of any sort of character development/ character elaboration / plot. like yeah, people will make shitty imouto incest anime but at least there will be a tiny bit of inevitable character development or plot, umaruchan didn't feel like it had any of that, which made me legitimately sad because i wanted to like it more.

I think about Umaru every day. Imagining her smile soothes my soul and gives me reason to live another day. It's truly life changing experience, a masterpiece of modern animation.

>Brocon

L-Lewd

>blue hair

>It's cute because it's a much more realistic depiction of brothers and sisters
This is sad.

read the manga

why?

The problem is the show revels in this and lacks much substance beyond it's small pool of repetitive humor.

At least you're not supporting this stupid industry like those fucking Japanese weaboos who are ruining anime for every one else.
Thanks for pirating dear anons, you are all forgiven.

that being said gochiusa is top tier

Literally the Big Bang Theory of anime

>Literally

oh I understand it, and its garbage, not cute

just like you

is this the part of the thread where you sperg out like an autistic retard and spam shitty mspaint dead umarus?

Because anime if for escapism.

not all the time

I like siscon stuff and UMR. What's the deal, OP?

>Japanese weaboos

I bought so much merch

Reminder that TSF is best girl

Yare yare.

>you don't understand! it's not trash you can fap to, it's just trash!

agreed

OP confirmed for either troll or someone that hasn't seen a lot of anime.
The whole "bratty moeblob imouto" and "strict, yet kind" big brother dynamic has been played to death, you see it in nearly every seasonal SoL show that has a pair of male and female siblings.
And...there's nothing realistic about their relationship. It's a fucking anime meant to pander to over worked wageslaves that wish they had a hot young otaku sister to relate to.

I like the show but I don't see why people like Umaru, she's annoying as hell (like she's supposed to be) and she's not especially cute.

This show reminds me Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Everything you like is shit-tier user

Because (you) are shit-tier

it's a shitshow and I'm glad it's never getting a S2.

Also, I hope everyone associated with the show goes bankrupt and starves

lol :)

>lol
>:)

>saving photos of anime on your computer
wow, fucking loser!!!
also, control your autism

I agree, she is a horrible sister really. I think people like her just because she's a meme.

>facebook filename

>what's google images?

not as good as it used to be.

Tl;dr UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE

When someone has to explain a show to other you know is a piece of shit.

Once again in English please.

I want to serve Umaru.

with what?

With my life.

spot light

SERVE ME MEN, EARTHLING!

Scariest (You) I've ever gotten.

To me it was the perfect summer show. I had pretty much 2 months of pseudo-NEETdom before college started again (would be 3 if I weren't forced to take a summer job) and it was very cathartic to see a cute anime girl living the same lifestyle as I was for those sweet sweet months of freetime.

I wish there was a season 2 for this summer too.

I have a 3d sister and this fucking show couldn't be any further than the truth. It's unrealistic, far-fetched and grossly exaggerated. Is it funny? MAYBE, that was the intent. Is it realistic? Fuck no. All the shit that happens in it are blown up for comedic effects and you would have the devil's luck to even have a sister like Umaru.

And fuck this shitty show and its popularity because it now conditioned a ton of ignorant newfags into thinking being a useless lazing leech is an imouto trait instead of something that happens once in a blue moon.

Umaru is a cute imouto that is selfish at times but also brings joy to her onii-chan after a long day of stressing work. She may seem to impose on him things that you would find bothersome, but if you were in his place, having to attend or spoil your imouto would probably be the highlight of your day as a salaryman. He clearly prefers this way, otherwise he would be out every night drinking and looking for a mate or already be pounding Kanau.

>People who dislike this show just don't understand it.

> much more realistic

i'm gonna stop you there mate, if this anime was supposed to be even the tiniest bit of realistic she'd be a fucking blimp.

Dumb hamsterposter

>what is having a fast metabolism?

Nah, it's shit.
It's pretty good for a few episodes, but then you realize the pattern.
It's cute, but seriously doesn't deserve the hype it got.

it deserved all the hype it got.

>bratty, lazy, annoying imouto blob who leeches off her onii-chan and generally acts like an obnoxious little sister.

That's the reason why I hate it

now THAT is cute
umaru thread on page 1