Blacks Can't be Lead Act-

Oh, what's that? The first Black man ever has just won an Emmy for BEST LEAD ACTOR!!! Do I hear racists all around Amerikkka crying or is that just Trump pounding away at his twitter-feed? Can't tell and doesn't matter.
This is the future! Get used to it or FOLLOW YOUR LEADER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgQ3Hpj-CBU
youtube.com/watch?v=SaAn6I3DzPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was he even in?

Why would I be mad he won it? He's a great actor, irrelevant to his skin colo(u)r.

Only a blind person can't see that ((they)) choose who wins these pointless awards for the grand agenda

You must be very narrow minded if you think all Trump supporters are racist.

a youtuber who got lucky and landed in hollywood

literally who ?

Is this a bait thread? What does Sup Forums shit have to do with Sup Forums?

The dude is actually extremely talented, though. This wasn't an affirmative action award.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgQ3Hpj-CBU

swag bag full of hot sauce and menthols

>2017
>Watching ANYTHING from (((hollywood)))

The only people who care about that circlejerking are liberal nutcases who take Affirmative Action to its highest possible level.
So, yeah, he got a pity pass because he's a nigger. How proud niggers must be.

>Hollywood or California being any interpretation of America and it's citizens

at least he's a black i've heard of for once

>jews give niggers gold stars

cool idgaf

I second this

Glover is a great comedic actor, his duo role with Danny Pudi in community was by far the best part of that show.

Atlanta was actually pretty good. It had your standard racist moments, but also made fun of liberals bending over backwards to appeal to blacks.

One of the better shows with black people out there, and good soundtrack and direction.

>hollywood

>Go on Twitter

>60% of Emmys news are talking about blacks
>People still believe blacks are underrepresented in award shows
>People calling for blacks to get more awards than ever just for being black

Top fucking cuck America, God damn I kind of hope Kim drops those bombs on Commiefornia sometimes.

>“I want to thank Trump for making black people number one on the most oppressed list,” he said. >“He’s the reason I’m probably up here.”

Did he mean to say Barack Obama?

Atlanta isn't even a bad show and what's even funnier is how he portrays rappers now. Super ghetto shooting rapping bout bitches and thn there's little Donald an actual rapper all nerdy and weird
> 6.5/10 show hardly Emmy worthy
> still decent enough for a funny plot and some lulz
What's funny is over the next 5-10 years they're setting the bar so low that after all this race baiting and sexism fad stuff is over and people are back to competing with ideas and not based on shit that doesn't matter. We're going to get top tier entertainment

Emmys, Oscars, Golden Globes...all bullshit awards. They are just a way that the industry can pat itself on the back. The public knows good acting when they see it which is why that #OscarsSoWhite thing was such a farce. That being said this guy's a good actor, no Denzel, but a good actor.

Everyone attending the Emmys was probably told to trash Trump if they went on stage or else they would have their career destroyed

>a participation trophy given only so other niggers wouldn't chimp out
White people dont care about (((awards))) anymore, since they clearly don't mean anything anymore (if they ever really did in the first place)

Glover was writing for 30 Rock before he was 25, that kind of connection to the jew will help you go far coupled with Community and his Childish Gambino endeavours. They probably just gifted him an emmy to keep hype swirling about him being in the Han Solo movie

The fact that hes basically a white nerd with black skin has nothing to do with it.

No sir

Took them protesting drumph to finally let a nigger in after 8 years of obama they thought they did all they needed by checking the ballot twice.

>emmy

>kiwis on Sup Forums are this cucked
No wonder my fellow kiwis irl are virtue signaling retards

Yeah, I mean... I don't like niggers or anything, but he's a great comedic actor. Really great timing and an excellent deadpan.

He's ducking trash at everything hang hang hang

>we went from kevin spacey to a random nig nog

how?

Purse puppy

YAY! this means they'll stop being whiny cunts 100% of the time.

t. naive young dumbcunt.

We'll gladly give you SoCal back in exchange for for Baja.

I'd hate to be him. He's gotta be thinking, hmm did I earn this or did the white guilt give me this award.

>select black actor for award because he is black
>somehow not racist
Well done, Holywood, well done

gambino still acts? i thought he was into music now

>FOLLOW YOUR LEADER.
imagine believing the "hitler killed himself" myth

Donald Glover is a cool guy good for him.

Okay

Glover is a huge homo. Good for him. Literally raps about sucking dick

>Get used to it or FOLLOW YOUR LEADER.
the leader of my country is president? are you saying I should become president too?

Cool. Cool. Cool cool cool.

He's pretty white and complains about it in his music

Suggesting the Jews who run Hollywood and all these self congratulatory award shows aren't trying to cuck the US masses by giving meaningless awards to blacks.

Then it's a damn shame for him that the BLACK BLACK BLACK dialog makes him sound like a diversity hire.

>best director emmy?

what that nigger direct???

Never understood why, until i found hydra.

>what is Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=SaAn6I3DzPw