One Piece

Dumping chapter 826

almost got me

>aren't you going to be the king of the Pirates?
>?
The bitch doesn't believe he will be pirate king. Atleast not as much as Sanji,Zoro,Vivi and the rest that have said he will be the pirate king

>not Gao

thanks viz user!

Never remembered to ask during a previous thread but I do wonder why Perona is back hanging out with Mihawk.

Where else would she be?

She brought Zoro back to Sabaody and then she returned to Thriller Bark to search for Kumashi. After that she returned to Mihawk.

Because Luffy was on the verge of death? Being poisoned isn't the same as fighting any enemy, because you can't fight against it.

I don't know but I still don't know why she would go back. I guess it's her only home, probably.

She's been living there for two years. If she had anywhere else to go, she would've left from the start.

Oh no, does this mean she's an orphan adopted by Moria?

Based user.

Did Viz ever change Zoro's name back?

So 827, Jinbe becomes 8th division commander of the grand fleet, yeah?

No, he shows up to stop Luffy from ruining the wedding. That'll be the only way Jinbe gets free of Big Mom's influence, thus able to join the Straw Hats.

No, because the Zorro estate's a bunch of dicks and they also want consistency between volumes.

She likes the area

He won't be a nakama though. He's gonna be grand fleet. He has his own crew already, which none of the other nakama do/did

>jinbei will become the 8th division fleet captain
Why would oda do that? 1) we already know we should have about 11 crew members by the end of the series. If jinbei the most likely candidate doesn't join then I doubt anyone else will. 2) why would oda put him off with some lower level pirates when he has been mentioning jinbei since chapter 69? how would jinbei even know about this GF? Do you expect luffy to tell him "oh you can join my GF as the 8th captain " he barely wants those nigga in his GF 3) luffy personally wanted jinbe to join.

How many characters has Luffy asked to join his crew who subsequently have NOT joined?

I remember a tree in Thriller Bark and a centaur in Punk Hazard.
Any others?

gaimon

G...G... GAIMON!!!!!

nice reading comprehension

The unicorn in TB too
Jinbe has his own crew. Are they ALL gonna be nakamas?

Jesus, every time with you. Nobody gives a shit about your dislike for the character.

Princess Mansherry was a mistake

>He will be a grandfleet
>he has his own crew
Do you know the difference between GF captains and jinbei? Luffy actually asked jinbei to join his crew. In all honesty the GF is actually just alliance members.
>they will do whatever they want
>they won't do anything benefiting the SH
>they don't sail under the SH flag
>they have yet to be recognized as a SH GF by anyone except theirselves
>luffy never actually said yes or made a statement saying he sees them as his underlinings

Basically all they're there for is to come fight when the time comes. Which Bellamy, sabo, and a slew of other characters are too. Jinbe joining the GF wouldn't change anything as he's already luffy ally.

NAMIFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Kill yourself fat landwhales you will never look like her.
And if you are a male Kys too beta cuck

Jimbe
Vivi
Crocus

>jinbei has his own crew
Well that's actually fisher tiger own crew he just took over since he was the best choice. So him leaving wouldn't be that big plus he said he doesn't care to be in a position of power. Aladdin could easily just take over the crew for him and we have seen crew member leave people they love. Franky left his group

1/10 bait

apply yourself

So what, Jinbe's just going to tell his crew to fuck off? In the less than two weeks since Fishman Island that Jinbe recruited Watadasumi he'll just be like see ya niggas have fun being pirates without captains

Maybe it's gonna be like the Corrida coliseum gang, or he'll just disband his crew when he joins.

Franky left becauss his crew would get annihalated. The NFMP are already New World-tier.

See

>He thinks men browse Sup Forums

I mean, he won't phrase it that way. Plus it's One Piece, they will understand thier captain's decision despite how odd it is.

Why even have him recruit wada then? Its been two weeks in story MAX

How else would be transport the Poneglyph without a boat or a sizeable mini-vessel?

Wada for nakama, holder of strawhat poneglyph?

I imagine the Sunny would be able to hold it, once it gets offloaded as a gift for Robin to read in like five years irl time.

>2 years without team sanji in dressrosa
>2 years without everyone else in whole cake
Oh no

Kinemon's legs

He's joining though, along with Carrot

>implying smoker and vivi arent members 10 and 11

kureha

Throw in Monet and it's perfect

We already have one corpse too many.

Do you think the Shogun of Wano is strong or a Spandam like character?

I think strong.

Momo espoused a desire to become Shogun one day, sounds like something you'd have to work towards and probably be strong for.

Spandam is based

>mfw reading one piece

Shogun are samurai emporers. The shogun is probably 20 kin'emons.
"No"

>Kidd got BTFO
>Apoo is Kaidou's bitch now

What is this sneaky motherfucker up to?

Joined Kaido too, since that gave him the highest chance of survival according to the cards.

I'm not sure how he or Apoo will survive the Wano arc. Neither has real loyalties to risk their lives over, and at the same time I don't see Oda tying them to a major arc only to remove them from the action and bring them back again later

>that strawhat on his sword

Perona deserved better than to be Mihawk's arm candy. She said she cared about Moriah but she apparently didn't give a fuck.

>si jinbe going to tell his crew fuck off?
Maybe not like that but in other words he will separate.

>he just recruited wada
Ok so if you didn't notice from FI arc and the cover then I'll tell you. Wada is autistic and can't do shit without being lead So of course jinbe wouldn't just leave him there by his self. We saw the stupid shit he did when he was alone, he's like a little kid. Plus as someone said he needed someone to carry that poneglyph. Wada doesn't even really play a big part in this

>have fun without a captain
Like I said Aladdin should be just as qualified as jinbei to takeover and more then likely will. I doubt the fisherman would have a probably with jinbei going. And jinbei said he wanted to accept luffy offer before the idea of a GF was even shown. Meaning he already planned to leave the group and was ok with it. So that argue doesn't even matter

Yeah, she'll just head right for that person that she has no idea is alive or dead. What do you want her to do?

>Mihawk trimmed his beard
I was hoping it was even longer now. Every other character's hair has gotten longer and longer throughout the series, even pre-TS

oda is a fucking hack

Who made that food?

Perona?

Perona?
No, this is Sabo.

Perona cooking for someone? I mean, I love it but will she?

She needs food too.

She's gotta do something for him sice he's letting her bum around
Alternatively it could be some of the gorilla slaves

I don't really mind as it's only fair to let the Swirly Hats have their time in the spotlight. Brook in particular needs the panel time since he hasn't done shit since TB.

The supporting cast for Whole Cake we've seen so far are leagues ahead of the shit we had for Dressrosa, as well. I am legit stoked for this entire arc in a way I haven't been since the Return to Sabaody arc.

Yes :3

Post the best fan art you have guise :-)

I don't know if you've noticed, but Jinbe barely even sails with his crew.

So, Jinbe is probably going to die in this arc, everyon agrees?

This is probably one of the shittiest fanarts i have ever seen.
Fucking disgusting.

>luffy is chef aimsley
>zoro and sanji are homos
>brook is black and his afro is too
>robin is a man in a brown wig
>usopp is both black and drunk
>nami is blonde
>chopper is fucking human

Yep, deep fried and served with mayonnaise.

This tumblr lvl.
suprisingly that's how franky should look in real life.

Who is that between crack addict Nami's thighs? Vivi? Nojiko?

Vivi?

That Vivi has an ugly version of pic related for a face. At least I think it's Vivi. I can never be sure with shitty tumblr art.

FUCKING TUMBLR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivi??? I have no idea. Who drew this atrocity?