>waifu

One of them are a dude, you silly!

/thread

She's not a part of this great lineage

She is best though

Kamina

Necrophilia is not allowed

Shadow the Hedgehog

Ryouko's not doing the gunbuster pose, she's just casually crossing her arms ya shit. They gotta be standing up and looking fiercely ahead as the wind blows in their hair.

I wish Arthur anime was my dad

Simon

Not the slut who fights in a mankini.

Noriko>Ryuuko>Momo

This, she is a false waifu
Copies can never surpass the original
mongrel

Nia.

You're the fake, faker.

Norika wasn't even the original
youtube.com/watch?v=-840keiiFDE

Shut up man it was the best I could fucking find.

Has anyone done the Gainax pose in Kiznaiver yet?

If it's not the gunbuster pose then what do those 4 characters have in common? They're all in action shows?

Don't be dense user

No, seriously, you posted 4 seperate characters and the only thing shared between them is that they're all doing almost the same pose. However one isn't doing it properly, so why not put a bunch of other characters that are just randomly crossing their arms in there too?
Is it because KLK is made by Trigger, which had a lot of carried-over employees from Gainax? Then why those gainax shows, and not P&SwG or NGE?

Come on, man.

Two of those are from the same series, even.

>Nono is a fucking fanart instead of a screenshot of the moment she actually does the pose
>Ryuuko never actually did it

Nigga are you even trying

Answer is Simon

Yeah, they are. 2 of them. Regardless there's STILL nothing that binds all of them. They're not even all female.

>what's the best fruit?
>tomato
>that's not a fruit
>HURR STILL BEST

>Momo

Ryuuko is the odd one out, by virtue of not being in a mecha series (secondary to not being in a Gainax series, but that doesn't matter) and because she's not actually doing the pose.

The other three are doing the pose.

You think you're funny, right?

>Noriko is a cunt
>Nono is a robot
>Ryuuko is a turbo dyke and shouldn't even be on the list

Simon is the obvious choice

Reported.

The fuck?

You're cruisin for a brusin

I was joking, but I will fight you.

Nono aka Buster Machine 7 is the one i gotta go for. I have a thing for girls with slender frames

I said nothing but truths though, you can't defeat reality.

But I can defeat your face with my fist

Seaman

MY FACE MAY BE DEFEATED BUT MY IDEAS SHALL NEVER GO DOWN

Ryuuko is literal perfection apart from in those few episodes where the plot goes absolutely retarded and she goes full edge, but I like to forget about that.

Simon is my man.

nonoriri because she has the cutest heart
tfw she's taller than me

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

That isn't Nonoriri tho

Remove Ryuuko, she is not a mecha pilot.

You posted this in another thread and nobody found it funny there
I'm going to pretend this is pasta I missed out on and that you aren't actually this sad.

How dare you put trigger trash in a Gainax line. It's not even the same fucking pose. I hate people like you so fucking much. Trigger niggers should be banned.

>I'm going to pretend this is pasta I missed out

user it is pasta

Unless your post is also pasta, in which case this shit is getting too meta for me

She pilots Senketsu.

Noriko > Nono > Simon > Ryuuko

It would be slightly more challenging to rank them if any of the later series had tried to outdo Gunbuster.

are you a faggot?

except for the part where unless you're a trigger fag no one likes Trigger stuff and regards it as trash or not worth their time.

How do I make delusions this strong, I would really like to hold my waifu's hand at least once in my life.

Simon is the only one who has a drill

He's the only obivous choice

TAKAYA
A
K
A
Y
A

why are you so angry

L-lewd!

That sounds kinda gay mate

Tomatoes are fruits you triple retard.