Let the System Die

Serious question Sup Forums: Why do we still support this system? The banks and large corporations seek to enslave us, our politicians bring in migrants by the millions, our universities and the entertainment industry brainwash our own people against us, google and other social media websites are trying to shut us down, and every dollar we pay in taxes or using their services goes to support this system or the hoards immigrants and niggers. We tried voting and that didn't work. We tried speaking out against the system online and we got shut down. We tried protesting and the government turned a blind eye to violent thugs attacking us. The system offers us nothing; no community, no family, no future. So what obligations do we have to this system?
I propose that those of us with money should buy land and invite anons to live off the grid together. And Those of us that can get on social services should start using them. Let this system die.

Other urls found in this thread:

href.li/?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last time someone tried to live off the grid, bill clinton burned them all alive.
Might need a solution with more impact.

Why not infiltrate the system like the lefties did?

Sure it'll take awhile but our best and brightest need to work their way up to enact their vision. And these things move much faster for right wing groups, economic downturn and communist agitation is really all we need, and we're halfway there

People live off the grid all the time in 2017. There are entire movements dedicated to living off the grid.

ROTHSCHILDS WILL FALL SOON.

THE TIME FOR THEIR RECKONING IS NEAR

>Sure it'll take awhile but our best and brightest need to work their way up to enact their vision.
This is the problem. We don't have a lot of time. It took decades for the leftists to get to where they are today. In a few decades there aren't going to be enough whites to vote /our/guys into power.

I made a thread about E-democracy and it's feasibility, asking if technology combinations (computers, internet, automation) could eventually culminate into "skipping" the middlemen (politicians)... Thread was deleted within minutes.

Agreed. There is no fixing this. This system just has to run it's course, but we shouldn't try to keep it alive.

How do you find them?

Google off the grid communities. Or alternatively find a couple of friends or anons and make one yourself.

I've already lost all my friends to liberalism. I'm looking for a fresh start.

Try learning some kind of skill. Off the grid communities often look for people with skills such as mechanics plumbers, or electricians. You could also start networking with anons online.

We might not have much choice and the system will collapse on its own.

>Let this system die.
That is actually the plan. Let the supply chains break and the whole thing come crashing down. ONly the ones that matter are saved, and those non-important people who rely upon grocery stores, the police and electricity drop dead.

>We might not have much choice and the system will collapse on its own.
It probably will. Which is why we should be prepared. We stand a better chance if we do not rely on the system.

href.li/?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
A beaner just hopped the fence today
With Shaniqua on vent
Our jobs are all being outsourced away
And Shaniqua's on the vent

We can't pay for no rocket ships
But Shaniqua's on the vent
Ten years from now we'll be paying for this
While Shaniqua's on the vent

You know, the man just upped my taxes last night
Cause Shaniqua's on the vent
No roads, no research, no space flights
But Shaniqua's on the vent

I wonder why she's still here?
Cause Shaniqua's on the vent?
Well i was already given her fifty grand a year
And now Shaniqua's on the vent

Taxes takin' my whole damn check
The terrorists make me a nervous wreck
The price of food is goin up
And if all that crap wasn't enough
A beaner just hopped the fence today
With Shaniqua on the vent

Our jobs are all being outsourced away
And Shaniqua's on the vent

With all that money i made last year
For Shaniqua on the vent
How come I ain't got no money here?
Hmm, Shaniqua's on the vent

You know I just about had my fill
Of Shaniqua on the vent
I think I'll send these tax man's bills
airmail special
(To Shaniqua on the vent)

Delete the elite.

Med the pleb.

We don't even need to do that. Just starve the beast. Stop feeding the system and it will die on it's own.

Hi FBI