Mayoiga

Reminder that only pure boy-girl relationships are allowed in Nanakimura.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qcosqf.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no, not this again.

I will pay for your soul, Piitan

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a wild ride this much. Probably SamFlam.

Fuck off, Piitan. You can't stop true love.

Adulteress.

Her soul isn't worth shit. Keep your money, user

I want Koharun to lick Piitan's bellybutton!

Can't wait to see you also NTR'd by Manbe, bitch.

She is more likely to leave him than he is to leave her.

Guys, I'm bored. Do you want anything photoshopped?

Love-pon spinoff series when?

Lovepon licking Naanapolitan.

When is the wedding?

I want Hayato to break Mitsumune's legs.

Lovepon went on to own her own TV Channel: The Snuff Channel

Seconded.

I'd watch it.

Do you have a suitable lovepon picture?

Thanks nurse

This pon might work if you added a tongue or something.

Work something out, user, you're the boos

Should be fine, thanks.

Yeah, I'm terribly uncreative though.

It could work. Just make her tongue a bit longer or something

Thanks, doc.

I just get on this train. What the fuck is happening?

Swap heads.

Get off. It's not too late to save yourself.

Memes

Would you let Maimai fuck you in the ass?

Who wouldn't?

Will the wanker ever become relevant?

SoyGoddess OTP

He's dead. Let him rest in peace.

Yes, of course. I'd cuddle with her afterwards, too.

But Pink Goddess is gay. If anything, he'll get together with Toriyasu.

A bunch of dysfunctional, internet-dwelling autists that act like they were picked right out of Sup Forums go on a camping trip to an unmapped village from an urban legend, and are forced to confront their own pasts through some supernatural apparition.

The black guy died first, but afterward they learned that nothing was actually out to kill them and the black guy was just an idiot. Now they're turning against each other because they've become convinced that the OCD girl the black dude raped is actually a ghost controlling all the apparitions. The Juvy kid summoned a chuuni into the archer class and has joined the grail war, and the bus driver is running in the 90's

That's what he gets for prostituting himself to old men.

Hayato rapes Mitsumune next episode. Screencap this.

He's just gonna kiss him, relax

can you photoshop the mic as a dick???

I want to wank Wanko

Nah, sorry, I don't do lewd things.
I'm almost done with the Naanapolitan though.

No one talks about Mikage anymore. Wasn't he the best Mayoiga?

Watch as he turns out he isnt

Did you expected to get attached to these autists?

No, he wasn't.

We could try dragging this back into relevancy.

He is shit.

NEXT EPISODE YOTTSUN IS ALIVE

Going into this I tried to not get attached to anyone because I hoped to see them die in hilarious ways and it would suck to see someone I liked die. Naana made sure that plan didn't happen because I fell for her almost right away. The same thing goes for Hellcat and PG but not to the same extent.

We can only hope

I would take Jack in since his family considers him trouble I can only hope Jack is as welcoming to me as I am to him and he's more than happy to relieve his sexual frustrations upon me

But Pink Goddess is a gay camwhore name.

I feel like fucking Jack would be really awkward and autistic.

I only expected to like a couple, but they all grew on me, including the most irrelevant whos like Wanko and Yuune.

It's the nickname he used to trick nerds into gifting him stuff online.

Cute girl!

I want to KISS Soy Latte

so has it been confirmed as incest yet?

I want to fuck Piitan in the ass.

Her mouth tastes of human flesh.

But it doesn't even sound like a handle a girl would use, only like a faggot name.

If you say so it must be true, Piitan

>Hellfire and Nyata get married and move to america and have children and start a gun shop
calling it

I hope that if everyone gets to live in the society again at least some of them still contact each other.

Holy shit, I hate hands so fucking much...

imagine how good the show would be if Yottsun was still with us

But he's still with us.

I hope for a happy end.

>No one ends up exchanging numbers or emails with Naana
>No one even remembers her

Do we even need hands? It looks kinda weird without it, but it would look even weirder with it, to be honest.

I want to rape the loneliness out of Naana

The only incest in this show is Reiji x Masaki and Tokimune x Mitsumune

Yandere Hayato doing funny things to Mitsumune.

>Get rid of three entertaining characters for a while and leave some literally whos in the background doing nothing.

There better be some purpose on the vanished ones being Yottsun and Jackass.

It'll be fine because her singing career will take off and then she'll befriend people that respect her and have the same interests.

God, is there a bigger piece of shit in this entire series?

How am I supposed to feel bad for this guy? Of all the delusional, psychotic, and mentally ill people present in this series, how is his "traumatic" experience supposed to resonate with me at all? How am I to sympathize with someone who completely caused his own downfall by his own hand?

Let's just look at this for a minute. Specifically at his personality: Egotistical, narcissistic, paranoid, condescending, insulting, gay, and obtrusive behavior, coupled with a lack of leading directive and is often piggy backing off the ideas of everyone else and claiming them as his own. So right from the get go it's rather telling what kind of person he is, a bad one.

So then we can fast forward to his """"""traumatic"""""" experience.

1. An employee that's able to speak directly to executives of his toy advertising company or whatever, so his status is not something to be ashamed of economically.

2. In an act of impulsive and self-satisfying stupidity, he decides to take on an advertising task completely and utterly on his lonesome, insulting his higher ups with his brashness and showing hubris that's not even contained by the galactic borders of whatever silly universe their living in.

3. He HIMSELF then FUCKS UP the ordering and reaps the consequences of his own overconfident actions.

And then he gets laughed at by people that fucking knew he would pigeonhole himself into an unfavorable situation.

I'm sorry, but I can't sympathize with this. I can't sympathize with an overconfident moron that insults and pushes himself up above everyone else in his own mind and then can't produce when the moment calls for it. And I'm sorry, but I can't hardly feel anything when his """"""""""""""""'traumatic"""""""""""""""""" experience is juxtaposed by all the miserable backstories of people like Mitsumune, Nyaanta, Lovepon, and even Mr. Manlet if you're a manlet sympathizer.

tl;dr Mikage a pathetic bitch

Yottsun x Naana OTP.

Why did you let her die, Sup Forums

Why did you let her enter shark-infested waters

You seem to have many feelings, user

I watched the first three episodes and I figured it out. The bus driver is killing them all for wrecking his bus.

my.mixtape.moe/qcosqf.webm

Why did they hold down Mitsumune when he was trying to stop Speedwagon from stabbing Masaki

>he doesn't know about bus-chan.

>Speedstar's reaction
Always funny

Maybe you should watch a few more episodes.

Ask this man.

He's doing a shit job of it since only Yottsun has died

Valkana was being Mikage's goon for the whole episode.

He's so fucking inconsistent holy shit.

You can't just mess with Jack or his waifu, driver knows this well.