Your lie in April

Finished this show without a single tear shed.

Am I broken, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1prZmb5r6kI
youtube.com/watch?v=LZnyPJTMkoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you're just not a woman

Congratulations, you're not a little bitch

What's a show that makes men cry?

Ashita no Joe

Eh, the ending of iDOLM@STER wasn't that much of a tear jerker anyway.

No that just means you aren't a sheep that falls for the forced drama.

I cried my eyes out every episode.

I pity those who cannot experience these depths of emotion.

Absolutely not. Pic related is a much better choice anyway. Kaori was a horrible evil wench.

I loved Kaori, she's a perfect 10/10 in my eyes.

She's got the looks, no doubt about that. Beautiful blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, nice thighs and the ZR that comes with it. Risa Taneda is also a fine edition to any anime woman. But that personality pegs her down to a 7/10 at most.

She's artistic, cute, bubbly and poetic at times. What don't you like about her?

BASEBALL BEST GIRL

Damn right.
Maybe I'm being a little too hard on her (I'm watching this around the 6th or 7th episode but already know how it all ends "It was his sled" style), but I really don't like how she's so angry and abusive towards Kousei for no good reason. Perhaps they delve further into why she's like that as the series progresses, but for now she rubs off as unlikable.

Yeah you start to feel more affection towards her as the show goes on.

Maybe it has something to do with her staying so upbeat even when she can barely hold her bow anymore.

What would've been Arima's sex life with Kaoru be if she didn't die? Would she be teasing him and calling him Yujin-A ?

No, it's shit.
Go read Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu

Oh and you'll probably start hating that dyke more, as well.

I think if she didn't have an illness she wouldn't have said she was into Watari in the first place.

The only reason she said that was to get a failproof path to Arima before she died.

If she was healthy she would have taken a more direct route, even if it was a bit slower.

One of the best parts of Shigatsu was easily Hikaru Nara
youtube.com/watch?v=1prZmb5r6kI
I could listen to this for hours and never get tired of it.

Agreed, second OP was a little shit though

no, the main heroine was a violent shit

do people die

I didn't shed a tear but seeing the graveyard scene after the competition made me yell fuck pretty loudly.

Oh yeah I almost forgot
youtube.com/watch?v=LZnyPJTMkoU

This is the first thing that has made me laugh in a while.

So she hits her head and dies or is it the cancer?

Neither.

Pretty sure she has something closer to ALS or some bone marrow degenerating disease.

>ALS
And on that day, many Kaorifags poured buckets of ice on their heads.

I cried a lot on the last episode, but I'm a little bitchboi when it comes to drama or romance.

Anyone who finished the first episode is literally retarded.

>Basing an entire series on the first episode

Whenever someone drops a series after watching the first episode, they are not declaring "I know what the next episode is going to be like, and it's going to be bad", they are simply saying the first episode was awful, and led to them dropping it.
The stupidity that people have to follow when they strictly follow a "three episode rule" is insane. If the first episode is bad, why continue to watch the show if you don't want to? The studio failed to do their job: entertain.
A show that can't grab it's viewers from the first episode is irredeemably bad.

it was telegraphed that she was gonna die, it wouldn't have ended in any other way anyway.

>irredeemably bad
>single episode fails to 'draw me in'
And you're calling other people retarded, right?
No one can tell you you're wrong for dropping a show because you didn't like it, but if the first episode was the poorest execution there is clearly many possibilities where a show is 'redeemable'

I didn't cry either, nor have I ever cried in any TV/Movie including Disney movies such as Lion King. I think I'm truly broken. Also even though I didn't cry I thoroughly enjoyed Shigatsu

YLIA doesn't really make you care about her and warns you from nearly the beginning about what's in store. It didn't do it right like Clannad: AS.

Nothing has hit me so hard, it made me depressed for like 3 days and i can still tear up when thinking about it

That was really obvious
Everything after that is what made it sad

men don't cry over cartoons

me, I just want to hold Risa Taneda's hand

Are commie subs actually good on this or getting subs for this show a lost cause?

I don't care what anyone says, Mirai is the cutest and best girl.

No, it means you didn't fall for the April meme.

the ending to Wolf's Rain was pretty brutal.

before the ruined it with lol the apocalypse was undone somehow, time is circular I guess?

>that part where he says he's leaving Japan and she realizes she's crying.
she became best girl in that instant

Agreed. One of the only anime I ever cried to.

I have to wonder how that would work though. Credits rolling over their dead bodies and desolate cities?

Nah. I like it, but it's pretty much just "Crying, the anime" and the overabundance of it rubbed me the wrong way

Yu Yu Hakusho, Kaiji, Hajime no Ippo, Toradora, Slam Dunk

>Toradora
Yes

>Toradora

This shit hit me so hard and came out of nowhere that I cried through this whole arc.

Gurren Lagan, but only if you have a bro

>TFW Taiga's dad didn't show up