Muv-Luv/Total Eclipse/Schwarzesmarken

Best girl blushing edition.

The ride never ends.

Best mom only thread.

Beato is cute but ml/te in the subject is a mistake

>Pham is happy as can be at the thought of being in the harem

It's easy to forget this girl has ahoge. Hell, she has two.

it hasn't even begun.

Posting best girls.

Why is Pham so best in every possible way?

What's the photo?

Ah, gomen gomen! Sorry still thought you were the other guy.

Now as for your question, the thing about Graham, and why people treat him as a good guy, is that he IS frank about who he was, and what he's done, and he's desperately sorry, as he puts it. It goes back to the understanding of penitence, and especially in his case, the Christian concept of pentince and forgiveness, and that everyone deserves a second chance. It's a vital underpinning of Western democratic thought. It is sort of a given in a society of trust and laws that if someone has made, with sincerity, and an "honest heart", an effort to change, to right what was wrong, they should be given that.

Graham is an extreme step in this chain of thoughts. He is a man who knows he's done terrible, horrible things, and his efforts to build the Legion will make things worse for many people for a long time, even after Sallow is dead.

He also, applicably, in his efforts at building the Legion, finds himself where a lot of people found themselves in horrifying organizations like that - it was a step by step process. By the time the realization came, it was too late. As he said, translating became training. And training became leading into battle. It was a series of steps into hell.

Basically, no matter how much the world forgives him, he doesn't feel truly forgiven, so as he puts it, the only thing he can do is try to pay God, pay his people back, for what they did for him. And you know what that was? They loved him. That was all. It's one of the most important lines in all FONV, but as he says it, it was the fire inside that saved him. And that fire was love. Their love, God's love.

He's not clean, he would be the first to tell you. But that's what makes him a hero in the first place. He'd done so much, and suffered, will still suffer, and yet knowing that, he wanted to change. That's what makes him a hero. Not because good is easy for him. But because it is hard.

Because she's in love!

< Whore

>What's the photo?
Ur a faget

>Kindest personality
>Cutest
>Best body
It's not even fair for the other girls.
Does she die in the novels/VN too?

Is this pham or beato?

It's cool, I was just kind of confused that you were trying to pin me the sins of someone else. I'm glad to notice that at least that you have understanding on how characters may exist outside the straightforward good/bad scale.

Gretel

That's Gretel son.

boys don't have oppai that large

if i reported that shitpost would you die?

>Pham's flowers in the background
>Big tits

>Gretel
>a boy
user...

it would be very painful for you

Yes in the LN

Not YET in the VN, but there are multiple routes so she might survive in at least one

No, it's really not fair to the other girls.

In LN, I'm pretty sure, but don't know for certain.

In the VN, we're not that far along yet. Presumably, she's going to die in at least one route or more.

;_;

Problably Pham. Beato's side bangs things are much longer, and even her regular hair goes down further. Then again, Pham ties her hair up in buns. Also, there's a water lily.

its a fucboi

That's the trick to the universe user. There never was only a purely good or purely bad person.

FNV was really good in this regard - presenting heroes as more unusual people. Vera Keyes, I would argue for example, was the true hero of Dead Money.

>Gretel
Are you Gretelfags blind?

Gretel's chest isn't particularly large. I think even Katia's might beat her. That or it's close. Hell, Churrasco is close.

Why would you report it? Gretel was basically a boy at the end of SM.

i always thought it was white lotus

Oh my cute Stasi girl, you died too young.

>taking the Gretel posts this seriously
you people have 0 fun

Well it is likely, since it's a traditional Asian flower, but the white lotus itself IS in the water lily family.

It could be both in Pham's case. Kind of a symbol of adaptation, bridging two worlds you know? The SEAsian white lotus doesn't really grow in Europa, but European lilies do. So she uses them.

Gretelposters, like their waifu, are not known for their fun.

Is bust that size even allowed by the military regulations?

the hair in the face and hair accessories are more pressing

You'd have to ask NVA high command, but at least for the Stasi, it seems to be actually slightly preferred...

The DMM muvluv game is on now

Wasn't Vera pretty much just trying to steal some shit? I don't remember that part very well.

You're sorta, technically right, about an aspect in the story, but...well it's such a small window. I know it's difficult considering PING PING PING, bleeding eye skies, and HUEHUEHUEHUE ghost people everywhere, but you should play it again. Try to find all the terminals especially.

It's actually qutie cry worthy. You'll finally understand the arc words "Begin again".

Military regs have changed, and discipline in general has broken down a bit. If world morale is going to be helped immensely by letting girls keep their hair, humanity isn't really in a position to say no at this point...

At least she tries to button her shirt up somewhat, unlike Sylwia.

I'm just wondering why these types of characters aren't a constant target of sexual advances inside the military all the time.

I played it years back and I remember I considered the story to be great back then. I don't remember all the details but my sympathy was pretty much on the Sinclair side all along, even if he was a bit questionable person.

heh

>Is bust that size even allowed
It's not a question of permition and more one of compromise.

The entire in-universe excuse to have entire companies of women fighting in the front lines is that the beta already CHOMPED thru most of the men, you think they're seriously gonna care for a few unbuttoned shirts? they're probably letting then do so precisely cause they're more likely to get chomped than chewed out anyways.

It was a joke referring to how she has a top-tier body. I've read the same story as you, guys.

Is being this hot in military regs?

I know Schwarzesmarken really delves into this sector but it's probably the only story where female sexuality was not totally ignored, aside super funny see-trough bodysuit -tier humor.

>tagging Sylwia in that post
Huehuehuehue

Though as you can see, there's more women then men in the first place. And the girls come from way more backgrounds, so even if you have a Balck like guy who isn't being hit on constantly, and does advances, girls like Kiirke don't necessarily respond in the same way as they do our world. It's not that she couldn't explode and take his ass to the commandant, or that there's no sexual harassment laws because it's the 80s - it's just that said laws...don't really see any use.

If you don't claim or work towards a guy, basically, some other girl will. And as how competitive women are in general among themselves, that serves as an effective check. Of course I'm not saying it's a mad harem situation where there's 10 girls for every guy, but the gender ratios are a bit skewed now from decades of unrelenting warfare that girls find themselves in the forces more often. Nor is it that guys don't have to "try", or that anyone is acceptable out of sheer desperation. Add in that sheer desperation that it's really, really easy to die in this world, and people want to make bonds, make a contribution to the world, before it's too late.

It's kind of ignored in the anime compared to the VN. The VN characters know they're incredibly attractive and use it to their advantage.

I mean, just compare the behavior of anime Beatrix vs VN Beatrix.

She looks so much more cute with her arms just hanging freely by her side than crossed.

Well, Beatrix runs her batallion as she fits.

Judging by some of the Werewolves, I'd say yes.

Aren't the Werewolves used for stasi/government propaganda, so wouldn't they have to look pretty hot?

You can think like that if you want and it makes perfect sense, but at the same time I'm pretty sure the people responsible for this didn't actually think that far while doing the character designs.

>I'm pretty sure the people responsible for this didn't actually think that far

We're talking about the guys who came up with an excuse in the lore of the setting to have a single guy surrounded by girls in a military organization. I wouldn't put it past them.

She knows, and it confuses you because she's talking of punishments and such. Her body language use is quite precise, as she combines it with expert (both concious and unconcious) use of her facial contortions, and tone of voice.

She takes it to the max when she basically alternates between hitting on Theo and being kind/gentle in her talk with him...after having already threatened him with being rounded up if Katia turns out to be a spy, milking his snap back to pure terror as she addresses him specifically.

Theo especially is torn, since she seems to be assured he will defect eventually, and specifically says he knows how to call her.

Not originally intended, no. But yes, they do.

It's kind of hard to find ugly girls in Mabu Rabu.

No, the designs were originally drafted for a more light hearted story about Wessies and Ossies training in a joint unit, sharing tactics/tech, and having to overcome their prejudices and hangups to face the BETA. It's why, for instances, Beatrix and Iris look like a contrasting heroine duo because they originally were.

None of the actual pilots, aside from Beatrix herself. Would have been a bit awkward if the 666th knew Lise was a Werewolf pilot, or if Theo saw this paraded on the news after a successful Werewolf operation.

I always thought she offered it to sow discord in Iris's squadron, kind of like why she sent Lise. She never intended for Theo to defect, but just planting the suspicion of such would have been enough.

user, their nipples are practically visible. The explanation for that is pretty obvious and has zero to do with character backgrounds.

I want to milk Iris's tits.

Well she was also sowing discord, but not so much in a malicious way. That visit at the hangar? It was really just an oppurtunity to troll Iris really, since her Werewolves were in the area, getting ready to be thrown into the battle against the BETA tomorrow. Axmann was never there with them. And in actuality, unlike the anime, the Werewolf actually do commit to the battle...later than intended though. That and get to her real pet project for a while now - trying to get Theo to defect.

Also, she never wanted to send Lise in the first place. It was Lise's begging to her that got her to relent, especially as Beatrix had promised Lise long ago she would reuntie her with Theo.

There is no suspicion to plant in the first place in the squad. Everyone knows, or at least believes Theo is practically mercenary at that point in the story (well except for Pham and Inghild). You have to remember that he and a lot of the people in East Germany think Iris is a Stasi collaborater herself.

No one is exactly sure why she wants to get Theo to defect, since Martyrs isn't out, and the LN can't seem to decide which factor was most prevalent, or whether she even likes him or not.

My theory is that she sees Jurgen in him, and ironically so does Iris. He's the ultimate symbol in their bitter rivalry.

Galactogogue-poster, is that you?

Please tell me its you.

I know you must have been around the other day when we were discussing milking for a bit.

>Galactogogue-poster, is that you?
I'd hate to shatter your hopes, but I am not that guy.

I have similar tastes, however.

Well at least it's nice to know some of us are on the same page.

She was after Katia. All of Beatrix's schemes target her in some way. The rape shit with the missing stasi chick Kurt pumped and dumped in the fortress was probably her idea. Even after nabbing Iris, she still wanted to know about Katia. I don't know what her obsession with Katia is, maybe she does suspect her of being Ursula (Jurgen and Abel both made deals with Alfred), or maybe she just likes fucking with Katia.

You know the threads have turned into generals when there's ten posters and people are known for their posting habits.

Maybe it's time to stop.

God, it just makes me feel even worse knowing that Theo is going to bisect her.

Fuck off, Iris is mine

Katiafag, pls, I know you think your waifu is important, but in reality, she doesn't matter whole lot, given she's supposed to be a main character.

Also, we know her dark secrets.

Lead belly was one of Schmidt's men, seemingly. Not Beato's.

Milk is truly the thinking man's fetish.

It's because her curves and breasts are more prominent.

How are you going to protect that smile, Theo?

Like so.

Not "so", why? Iris is still dead. None of this would have happened if Theo had just stopped. But on he marched, and for what?

Because they made Irisdina cry.

Marrying Irisdina.

Well Iris did make them cry first. Sounds pretty fair.

And then she succumbed to her fatal allergy to .25 ACP.

Gretel takes three hits from 7.62x39 and lives, Irisdina dies from the shittiest pimpgun caliber that hookers are known to walk off after a point-blank headshot.

Best girl? Bah.

Theo is no savior. His talents lie elsewhere.

You know that if Beatrix had never seduced Jurgen, to the point that he'd turn rebel for her, that Iris would've been happy.

You know that if Lise didn't throw a huge bitchfit like a child deprived of a forgotten toy, that everybody who deserved it would have gotten a happy ending.

Milking Irisdina.

You know if Iris had never seduced Theo, to the point that he'd turn rebel for her, Lise would've been happy.

You know that if Iris didn't throw a huge bitch fit when her brother liked someone else, nor shot him in the first place sending Beatrix off the deep end, that everybody who deserved it would have gotten a happy ending.

See I can do that too

Dominated by Irisdina.

>See I can do that too
It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him.

You must tell me how you do it.

If the truth is undeniable, you create your own. The truth for Theo, is that he's there because he wanted to feel like something he's not: a hero. Iris is there because he couldn't accept what he has done. It broke him. He needed someone to blame, so he cast it on Beatrix.

She wants Theo to defect because she promised to help reunite Lise with her brother.

"Welcome to the Werewolves, also here's your beloved sister you thought was dead. Thank me later."

So what you're saying is Beatrix was right? Alright cool.

Fuck off, Iris is mine and mine alone

Holding hands with Irisdina.

What are you going to do about it?

Nothing, I approve. Good on ya

Misquote, my bad.

, see

Beatrix is like an American politician,she's always wrong. Even when she's right, she's right for the wrong reasons.

Why do shitty people have to be so cute?

There is no difference between what is right and what is necessary.

Ahh what could have been.

SM made these threads fucking terrible. Same shit and images being "discussed" and spammed in every thread.

But all the sacrifice and pragmatism was unnecessary. It was an idealistic little girl who saved East Germany and Europe in the end, not a hard woman willing to do evil things.

Eh, Beatrix was hardly pragmatic. Her plan was ridiculous and more an exercise of her evil nature than anything altruistic.

She is still a good person.

The cutest!