Emmy 2017 viewership hits RECORD low!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the political bullshit they spew and all the anti-Trump crap? Nah, it can't be that, they should probably double down on that next year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoQoYi3P5U
variety.com/2017/biz/news/cord-cutting-2017-estimates-cancel-cable-satellite-tv-1202556594/
twitter.com/search?q="Sean Spicer"&src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Mainstream media is going down.. I can't wait till the alt media people try to resurrect the original anime aesthetic/intent.

Maybe people don't give a shit about hollywood jews having a big circle jerk with each others egos

Cable ratings are down everywhere, Emmy's was a huge success on online media. Get fucked, Drumpflets.

>""""""huge success"""""""
>nobody cared

Obviously the ratings were low because racist white rednecks don't want to see poc getting recognized on tv

Ensuring no one cares about mainstream media shit, especially the people they want us to care about, is extremely beneficial to our goals (non bipartisan, impartial media that discusses a diverse range of opinions).

Deep in the lefty bubble, it was popular with lefty bubbles

What are these goals, exactly?

Yeah that's why everybody rushed from their PCs to turn on the electric Jew oh wait

It's all you faggots are talking about, on here and the kind of retards that comment on Breitbart Facebook articles.

Think about it like this, the mainstream media very successfully created affirmative action without using the government to necessarily ensure it was enforced. All they did was convince HR, who are generally left wing, to simply not hire white men.

This is was an attack on white men by the mainstream media and has costed us billions of dollars collectively. If we have "goals," it's to stop aggression like this. As always, it was started by a left wing group and a right wing group will end it. It will end with networks not even being able to afford their broadcasting license.

It's the same shit everywhere, their music gets payola and ours gets a link in a Sup Forums thread, their speakers get airtime ours gets banned from facebook for talking about being wrongly banned on facebook. These people are so aggressive that you simply can't call competing against them capitalism.

>WHITEY NOT TUNING INTO EMMIES BECAUSE OF KANGZ IS PROOF OF SYSTEMATIC RACISM
>we must make Emmies mandatory viewing as a once-per-year evening class for schools, especially in white neighborhoods.

You seemed to have missed literally every other thread on here-

- Jessie Liu, who has prosecuted one rothschild elite begins her new job tomorrow as a US Attorney
- More info on the Awan's IT Scandal
- Venezuela dropping the petrodollar for the gold-backed Yuan

But please, continue to assume everyone here is going nuts over a bunch of mind-controlled actors patting each other on the back and screaming IMBEECH REGINALD RUMBPH, for the millionth time this year.

the spice must flow

>Sup Forums is 3 subjects

98% of those 11 million would be having to watch it out of obligation due to being employed in the media industry kek

Yes and outside of your crazy redneck bubble, people loved the Emmys and Trump jokes. The future is brown, white boy.

This is not happening only because of Trump and it's nothing new.

only jews and old people watch the emmys

>September 19, 2016

You have to go back Pedro.

>Based Jessie Liu
(They) are losing control.

cable and traditional network programming is going down, but new mainstream is just as bad. Netflix, google, and fucking amazon are getting in to the act. Fucking Bezos was at the oscars.
let me know when netflix subscriptions tank.

BUT A BLACK MAN WON!!!!

aren't the blacks all watching it now? I thought there was more than 11.3mil of them desu.

And still conservative Twitter spent all night talking about it

>September 19, 2016
>2016

it probably will be lower this year, but I'm surprised most people here are dumb enough to think TV ratings can be tabulated and reported in a few hours

Who here was even aware that the Emmys were coming?

The new mainstream isn't deliberately bad under the guise of "appealing" to a more "diverse" audience. When LS is awkward it's because it's who she is rather than deliberately trying to alienate half her audience, whereas all the BM/WW shit is specifically to troll white men and appease to black sexual inferiority complexes that necessitate "beating" the white man.

Yeah, alt media is shit, but they're trying. That's the important and why they'll only get better.

What?? Duuhnall Floomphf jokes aren't funny anymore? How can this be??

It's not even half that. Ad fraud is completely out of control.

I don't watch TV.

When was the last good Hollywood movie??
Inception??

>I don't watch TV.

I haven't owned a TV in 12 years.

the fuck are you talking about
they made a show about over the hill men becoming trannies

>watching Western TV
>in a world where anime exists

I don't understand you

>Inception
dumb nigger

Nogs just want free shit and to be told whitey is keeping then down, and big booty white girls. That's it.

That's horrible, but no one from the alt media would treat someone differently for being trans. Treating them autistically equally is their current tact.

>Blaire is a woman no exceptions.

STEPHEN KING'S "IT" brought to you by Shekelstein Productions, now in IMAX theatres!

Dude, celebrities fucking LOVE the Trump admin. Just look at how they reacted to Sean Spicer tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoQoYi3P5U

No wonder lefties reel about "anime avatars" on twitter.

>Cable ratings are down everywhere
much more than anyone could have predicted

variety.com/2017/biz/news/cord-cutting-2017-estimates-cancel-cable-satellite-tv-1202556594/

`

Honestly I would watch anime more often if they had more stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Samarui Champloo, Samarui X, Full Metal Alchemist, and Attack on Titan. If you can point me to anime like, that would be great. Thanks

There's plenty of good anime along those lines every year. How about Made in Abyss?

JUST

Ive never understood the allure of this stuff, seems like a massive waste of time. Why do Burgers even care?

cable only scrapes by because they bundle the good internet with it

we don't, that's why their ratings are shit.

I only use my TV as a big computer monitor.

The liberal tears on twitter about Sean Spicer at the Emmys is almost as good as election night, holy fuck.

twitter.com/search?q="Sean Spicer"&src=tren

I wonder how many people seen Colbert and didn't even give it a chance

>USA Population: 330 Million People

>Emmy Viewership: 11.3 Million People

You now realize just how small and insignificant this show really is.

>thinking kikeburgers are burgers....

Thats from 2016 though

Less than 4% of the population watched last year's awards.

The only thing they're good for is generating a bunch of high res pictures of whatever actress you like to fap to.

Never thought about it from this perspective.
It suggests that they acknowledge that we only really watch them to find out where they fuck up, while getting our real entertainment from other sources.

>Sean Spicer is not funny or forgiven. If you lie in the name of fascism you are permanently stained. Go away.

Jesus Christ, these people have no fucking clue what fascism is.

whats an emmy...is that something relevant ? Sounds like liberals sniffing their own farts...

Never thought about it from this perspective.
It suggests that they acknowledge that we only really watch them to find out where they fuck up, while getting our real entertainment from other sources.

Liberal leftist propaganda at these Hollywood shits hows is why it's tanking.

I don't even like trump that much but hearing "Isnt trump like totally dumb, let me make a dumb trump voice for you" is setious trash tier comedy

>US Attorney
>wot
Lefty scum will eat each other alive. In the meantime, stop Abdul El-Sayed. He wants to fuck pigs all the way to Lansing. Michigan anons need help.
Demand secure borders. Taco niggers, niggers, and various other third-world get a catapult ride, but pig-fucking Muslims, their cunts, and children should be gassed.

>it was started by a left wing group and a right wing group will end it.

What are you talking about? The oligarchy owns both sides of the media, and it's hardly liberal in any sense when you learn how much the content is controlled, decided upon, and censored. Your reasoning is borderline conspiracy, and shows you've bought into the agenda of left vs. right, attack on white men to some extent (like it was anything beyond rich few vs poor masses, ). If the goal is to stop whatever is mainstream media by switching to another form of media, then you're sorely mistaken to think it's not being monitored, measured, and controlled to some extent.

CBS doubling down on Stephen Colbert...

BAKA

Has little to do with politics. TV in general has poorer ratings. Netflix, Internet, Video games. TV just can't compete.

lmao drumpfkins need to politicize everything

both sides of the media
....both sides...
both...
are you even real ?
There are no both sides
there is one side and thats it...

Also because no one watches the idiot box anymore

>Made in Abyss
5/10 not even the trap maid keeps it from being dull

Netflix is already fully pozzed and they're currently shitting up video games while hard at work trying to shit up the internet. I almost admire their dedication.

I have one for console gaming only.

Well yeah, browse Neogaf, it always comes up, whenever someone brings up a contrarian argument and he has some anime avatar they always point it out.

And on this steemed from twitter arguments.

Its really fucking disgusting.

It's not that. It's there is a selection of shit to watch like never before.

Quads of truth

so sick of seeing kimmel's face... or is it fallon? or colbert? they're all the same

Do you ever stop to realize what that would mean for you?

If white people did disappear from the USA you would no longer have welfare to feed yourself McDonald's, no advancement in science or proper medical care.

Within 1 generation of having no white people you will be shitting in the street with Pajeet whilst some dictator reduces your bread ration for the year because you couldn't figure out basic farming and self control.

And if the world has any white country remaining, you and your 50 cousins will be trying to figure out how to illegally move to it.

Stop and think. It could save you.

nobody gives a shit about the emmys anyway. tv is a dying medium.

I'm talking about the new corporate mainstream streaming producers not indie youtubers

>I wonder if people aren't watching this boring as fuck network television performance

gee it must be political. It couldn't possibly be because of the rise of new, instant, on demand forms of entertainment poping up everywhere like Netflix or HBO or Hulu or any number of other things that are drawing in peoples attention and allowing them to watch things they actually want to watch rather than some stupid awards show

must be because everyone loves Trump and are making a strong political statement

>must be because everyone loves Trump and are making a strong political statement

Now you got. See you space cowboy.

All this elitist degeneracy at the 69th emmey's?

>Taking pot shots at the 45th President Of The United States but at a constant rate to the point that everything they say is related to him

Didn't Trump do a roast at one point?

I gave up TV and all shows ages ago. My life is much richer for it now. Fuck them and their ratings.

what are you talking about? haha it was so funny! drumpf btfo!

>2 cents has been deposited into your account

>yurishit and other gay trash shilled constantly in weeb media
>the alt-right of this board eats it up
i want nu-Sup Forums to leave and go back to r*ddit

>yurishit and other gay trash shilled constantly in weeb media
I asked for recommendations of what anime to watch and I only got one, what are you talking about?

>WOW guys look at that! It's the other way around! Strange times we live in huh??!

>maidragon
>love live
>k-on
all utter fucking shovelware sol trash. not even going to list all of the stuff that has yuri undertones between some female characters because it's staggering. i don't know how some sweaty lard ass can watch girls live out their daily activities and call it "exciting". just stick to reading something actually good like berserk or jojo (emphasis on READ jojo the anime is garbage except for a few spots). i like one piece too.

Not with Adblockers, leftist shill.

I feel like more people watch YouTube than TV now.

Im amazed tv still exists at all, I mean basically any content that you can see on tv you can nowadays also see via the internet somehow.

probably it's still around because of the u50 generation not being dead yet

That was might point, dumbass. How stoned are you?

Thats because its a retarded self aggrandizing fake awards show that rewards only the goodest of goys, and after moonlight winning at the oscars people are starting to wake up to their heart strings being tugged at for shekles by these degenerate hollywood kikes.