What future is left for the white race?

What future is left for the white race?

Niggers and tacos will never fuck dolls...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xW0Vkqv4wCE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRpgrC09NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you really prefer a doll?
>Hell no, I want a girlfriend
>Maybe I can be your girlfriend

That's how I imagine it playing out.

Fuck Australia and fuck kangaroos

Guys who fuck dolls are degenerate. There will always be the Alpha Aryans.

My god, imagine the poor sap that has to clean them out after use.

>Niggers and tacos will never fuck dolls...
Why wouldnt they?

t. sandnigger ready to buy a sexbot

>sheepfucker can't read
What a suprise

My last computer finally kicked the dust and I'm lacking Sup Forums tier memes.

Japan is already 2 steps ahead of us, once white countries realize how much better dolls are than real women, we'll have ai android girls with artificial wombs in like 10 years.

To be honest, they look so good already

We are almost past the uncanny valley

I just don't understand the whole sex doll thing. Wouldn't it be creepy as fuck? Do they talk to you? Do they move?

> Do they talk to you? Do they move?
Not yet, give it time. Eventually they'll bee indistinguishable from 3DPD.

>aussie incapable of comprehending banter
A rare breed!

All blacks already have one of those weird waifu pillows.

>the people known for laziness and taking the path of least resistance wont take the path of least resistance

The first time I fuck a doll......... I'm gonna fuck it so hard

Just imagine them with AI roasties would be finished.

Roasties gonna roastie

I don't get how holding legs when you fuck is worth 20 grand. It's just a convoluted fleshlight. How do you even clean it? What poor fucker gets that job at the brothel?

Would you please translate this post into English for me?

why clean it?

Google it

It's only 1500$ now

>implying they clean it

i'm worried it will rip my dick off or smash one of my balls

>1,500

R-really? Still too much for my NEET budget, but it's getting into the realm of possibility.

What's the point of fucking something if it can't feel pain

>What's the point of fucking something if it can't feel pain
Don't worry, your micropenis can't hurt anyone

are these bitches actually retarded or are they just pretending to be retarded? they realize its not an actual real AI right? and even if it was who gives a shit?

So are they going to put the artificial womb in it or are they just for collecting semen?

These dolls look so old.
Why not making them smaller and younger? They are just dolls afterall.

>bear

Honestly, from the male perspective this isn't such a bad thing.

Women are going to have to increasingly compete for male attention rather than what happens now and ,We can now legally pay for sex without any drama if we want to. (I wouldn't)

Its a win win for Sup Forums virgin faggots either way

>paying 80$ to fuck an object

>implying that was kiwi bants
The fucker misread that shit.

I'm getting A-cup Bella

They look awesome

>hello police yes some nigger just stole my sexbot amd is riding away on her right now, send Zimmerman

>Hello police, some nigger
>Say no more we're on our way

Im waiting for a autocleaning model
Having to clean it trigger my autism

youtube.com/watch?v=xW0Vkqv4wCE

>not getting a z-one doll

When you're able to 3D print these in your living room, who will yours look like?

My waifu Tohsaka Rin

Don't worry, I'm sure Japan is working on it

If men used and abused dolls I predict an INCREASE in whites.
Why? Because if white women were less used and abused they would have a healthier ability to have relationships.

Another slide thread another day, same old article every day, good for (((subverting))) NEEts though. Saged

>It's only 1500$ now

You're not gonna get away with having a doll show up in a crate at your front door. What's UPS gonna do, put it under the mat? Who here lives alone?

>He doesn't live alone
Get a job

>literal roastie model

Gross.

Says the italian. We all know you live with your moms until a few weeks after they're dead.

(Not) Sorry to disappoint you but I landed a job in IT and live alone since I was 25

If they can send a gothic victorian style wardrobe cabinet right in front of your door, they can send a sexbot in a crate the same way.

With time and research, the uncanny valley shall be conquered.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRpgrC09NM

>Guys who fuck dolls are degenerate

Hi, Stacy

Except that women will start riding the black cock carousel much more willingly while white man is too busy with his toy.

Fembots = Drama free pussy. And when you're done just put her in the closet, it's where women belong.

Downside: They don't bleed

Gee, why do you think leftypol makes this thread every single fucking day?

Yet

>paying $1500 for something without first paying $80 to try it out

When the day of the rope is upon us and you little neet's crawl out of your basements with your sexdolls and katanas, you will not be accepted, you will never be a part of normal society you filth.

Can a guy please explain the appeal of these things to me?
The are more like uncanny valley looking life size barbie dolls with a synthetic pussy.
Maybe in a decade or two when the technology is there, but right now they are just expensive sex dolls. At least in my opinion.
t. girl.

why? it's probably just some faggot or cuck with a cum-guzzling fetish. you just know he's happier than a pig in slop.

as for the doll, it's probably just a novelty effect. if not, it's probably that the usual brothel patrons are simply autists, and with the doll they avoid the risk of making eye contact.

See

>Can a guy please explain the appeal of these things to me?

They aren't preggo piranhas. They don't demand alimony, child support and expensive bullshit.

Daily reminder: Child support can reach several hundred thousand dollars per month and abortion equality is not yet a thing.

There isn't any. It's just leftypol shilling. They want to get lots of images of people on pol responding positively to sex dolls so they can use them to make all right wing white males seem like depraved perverts.

>day of the rope

On the day of the rope bluepilled cunt defenders like you will hang highest.

Lots of guys are lonely and the dolls look and feel enough like a woman for men to fuck. Many men have unfortunately given up on women and are afraid of having their lives destroyed by women. They see the doll as a safer alternative. It is sad that it has come to this.

Without the initial interest in flip phones, people will still be stuck with landlines, iphones will be sci-fi tier instead of real thing.
The current sex dolls is the flip phones, everybody here knows that, that's why they're putting the initial demands, they want the iphone.

that's just so it's legal in the UK

>When the day of the rope is upon us
>blah blah blah
This is like that next year in Jerusalem bullshit that my relatives pull each year at the seder even though they all know fucking well that they're not going to spring for tickets to fly their penny pinching asses over to Israel.

Please don't believe every woman is a tumblr militant feminist or shallow gold digger. It's an unhealthy outlook on life.

>Child support can reach several hundred thousand dollars per month

Yeah it can, when you're literally a multi millionaire you dumb, fanatic virgin.

>implying we won't totally take over one are sex dolls have AI and become self aware and can fight better than any roastie could dream

Who cares? They already do anyway

>There isn't any. It's just leftypol shilling

even Drudge is linking to sexbot articles. the message is coming from higher up than an Afghani cum-gurgling forum

Can it cook?

>day of the rope
lol good luck with that, you come at me with a rope to try hanging me I'll put a bullet between your eyes champ.

Any woman that potentially would ride a black cock is not date material ALREADY

idiot
so many people have their opinions completely warped by the articles they see posted here
its unhealthy. get the fuck outside and speak to a real female

Biocunts would be finished

>He can't cook
>He doesn't enjoy cooking good meals for himself
No wonder you're still virgin

I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but this seems more like a nokia brick than a flip phone.

>this flag triggers the Aussie shitposter

I've been married for ten years.

>Please don't believe every woman is a tumblr militant feminist

99% of women are feminists.

>fanatic virgin

Wow, that's a new one. Congrats, dyke.

>Implying OP wouldn't stick his penis into a doll given the chance

>get the fuck outside and speak to a real female

No, YOU get outside and speak to a real female.

But I suspect you're a roastie yourself.

And: The ones who won't have a sex doll will be the outcasts. Just like now the ones who don't have a computer/mobile/car etc.

The best ones look so good they don't look creepy. Just takes some skill with design and crafting.