This is Canada's Minister of Justice. Notice anything?

This is Canada's Minister of Justice. Notice anything?

Shes a man

why do you fruity fucks give a shit...you're named after freakin' fruit

Looks like Rosie O'Donnell and Graham Greene had a kid

Looks like a kiwi

Looks like a typical Canadian woman except slightly more feminine.

Wilson-Raybould is a descendant of the Musgamagw Tsawataineuk and Laich-Kwil-Tach peoples, which are part of the Kwakwaka’wakw, also known as the Kwak’wala speaking peoples. She is a member of the We Wai Kai Nation. Wilson-Raybould carries the Kwak’wala name Puglaas, which means “woman born to noble people.”

Since November 4, 2015, Wilson-Raybould has been Canada's Minister of Justice and the Attorney General of Canada.[32] In December 2016 has submitted the National Security Green Paper,[33] opening the potential to force people to decrypt their information for law enforcement, or to build in back doors into encryption protocols.

The Kiwi is a bird, you mental midget.

>Wilson-Raybould carries the Kwak’wala name Puglaas, which means “woman born to noble people.”
Elite privilege.

I thought he died a month ago

Not identifying me as my prefered "Fru" pronoun gets you two years, bigot

Gene Simmons?

>which are part of the Kwakwaka’wakw,
Gotta be shitting me? This is a language?

She's native, and kiwi is a fruit

>In December 2016 has submitted the National Security Green Paper,[33] opening the potential to force people to decrypt their information for law enforcement, or to build in back doors into encryption protocols.

Fuck this cynt

It's both oddly enough

Prounous are Fru/Frei

Is that's John Redcorn?

I didn't know that Edward James Olmos is Canadian.

The further a language has gotten from the Caucasus mountains, the fewer consonants it has.

I DID NOT HIT HER
IT'S BULLSHIT
I DID NAHTTTTTTTTT

And a fruit too...

I wish this beast would fly into a rage and snap Trudeau in two. That'd be some good fun to watch.

"Oh Canada" - you've gone and done it again, haven't you. That's the full title of their national anthem.

It's pretty fitting that this beast is pushing for anti-encryption laws, given that it's own language is heavily encrypted. It just wants to understand it's people.

Fruit came after.
We just renamed a fruit because 'Chinese gooseberry' is a shite name.
Although, in light of foreign investment and their new colonial wave, maybe we should change it back as a gesture of submission to our up and coming overlords.

>the We Wai Kai Nation

If I didn't see this in the wikipedia entry I would've thought this was some "WE WUZ KANGS" bait...

Why does he wearing woman clothes?

they are going to attempt to start sentencing white people to harsher sentencing due to them being too privileged.

new crop of law students are being taught that indians are such delicate flowers they need cultural sensitivity training to interact with them. because their lives are shit they are more likely to commit crimes (not just their nature) so they will argue they should receive lighter sentencing.

Currently they are 3% the country's pop but 25% of the prison pop

Preferred pronouns are kangs/kungs

>Notice anything?
Those massive tits. Got anything where she isn't wearing a jacket?

This isn't untrue

abos here in australia are the same too, 3% of the population and 25-28% of the prision population, we keep getting told its our fault for stealing their land

Unf I want to grab those milkers and suck them.
Thanks Poland, sorry about Hitler being a dick to you.