27 and a virgin that just got fired

I got fired ama. What he said was pure bs tho. Nothing he said was true. How do I stop being a failure at life at 27. Making me a virgin doesn't help it

You, my good sir, are a buffoon. Think and smarten up.

gross, why would you grab food with your bare hands you fucking neanderthal.

>too retarded to work fast food

just go out in a blaze of glory

If you're 27 and still working minimum wage entry level positions, you should probably kill yourself.

But I'm 100% white European . What went wrong ?

Make sure to wash and press the uniform before you give it back

Maybe you'll be allowed to keep your nametag

Can't wait for all you disgusting faggots to be replaced with machines, who the fuck would put their bare hands on other people's fucking food?

Get em germany!!

Kek

why larp about this
sage

If you really did that you deserved to be fired. You're fucking disgusting.

Your fucking inferiority complex is so tiresome

Everyone below this post was trolled. Including me.

>Fired from fast food
Cool blog user. Hope you aren't living off that money because you need to apply yourself

>27
>working in a fast food joint

>out of friend group from highschool I'm the only one without a college degree
>I make the most money out of all of them
>most of them work in fast food joints now
what timeline am I in?

A carbonated buffoon. A ham sandwich at a muslim wedding banquet is bound to have greater success than OP.

Yea Idc I fap at least 5 times a day not including the amount of times I fuck nasty whores for money

Mcfucking kill yourself

>work in a fast food chain
>serving people with your grubby hands
>ama
>tho
>saying this on Sup Forums

What they don't know is I busted a load into a 10 gallon bucket of lemonade ;)

ive been fired for bs reasons too. go into trade or construction, search for internships and apprenticeships. not all of them require uni enrollment. keep trying hard every day

Post your rude messages faggola!

You know you sent them you disrespectful bitch!

Yes, we are certain you did.

Put on the uniform he wants back and kys in it.

He could get a job tomorrow at Swift or JB Hunt.

Yea just got hired for construction. Gonna be earning 800$-1200 a week after taxes they said depending how much work is available.

> 27 and a virgin
lol oh noee, what a fucking joke and here i am always thinking my shit is not deserving of a thread when i break my legs lose, 70000€ or have a big brawl with some cunts that left me and two other unconcious.
"omg me a virgin" literal worthless shit that doesnt mean anything. Come back when you actually have problems.

>all these people complaining about food being touched by a workers hands
Kitchen vet here, 90% of your food had someone's hands on it at some point. We wash frequently, but no one has time to fuck around with gloves when shit gets busy.

I also sent "why don't you be a man and respond" but deleted the chat after that txt

post said convos that got you fired

he should hang himself from the Golden Arches while wearing his uniform and a note pinned to his shirt that says "I am returning the uniform. Sorry about the shit in pants"

Some common sense would be a good start you disgusting retard.

I'm larping that I'm 27 and and a virgin everything else is real. Just makes it better replies XD

And the crazy part is my co workers aren't aware about cross contamination seriously. They used to touch raw food and touch cooked food without changing gloves right in front of the boss face

I hope this is satire.

Every chef in the world works with his bare hands. If OP's kitchen maintained proper hygiene practices and he adhered to them, there is nothing wrong with touching peoples food with your hands.

t. chef

germs make you stronger anyway. fucking all these faggot kids dying from coming within 2 blocks of a peanut is because of all this over sanitation bullshit.

>be a Germ
>others would say I live like a pig
>be strong as fuck and never sick
You might be onto something here.

When I quit my fast food job on the last day I drank liquor and took benzos and probably broke a bunch of shit.

0/10 would not recommend

>OP's kitchen
He works in a fucking fast food restaurant.
Well, he did anyway.

>get a new chef at work
>he doesn't respect the cutting board colour code and just uses them regardless of what they had on them before
>mfw

Literally this
Some exposure to germs is a good thing, humans were not designed to live in a completely sanitary environment

So do you think I could actually bust a load in the 10 gallon of lemonade ?, I think I fucked up their

turn to a life of crime, what can I tell you

I'll prove it to you fuckers and do it again. I'll record this time. I have to pick up my check any ways