Antichrist

Is he making his debut on September 23?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((yes)))

whats going on sep 23? any insiders wanna let us in on it?

I don't know man who the fuck cares...

Listen, here's what's important right now:

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Beats me, but the conditions for the Antichrist reign of terror to occur are possible now.

Bless you leaf

Nah. I'm not touring until 2020

>maga
he is here already faggots and on the 23rd the first bomb on NK will be dropped.

Nothing is happening on the 23rd. Christianity is a Jewish mind virus.

I hope so. He will come to usher us into the New Satanic Age and guide us by the infernal light of the black flame.

God is dead, and god is deadweight. Hail Satan. Hail Mendes. Hail The Gods of the Abyss.

Here's a redpill right here. The anti christ is not a man but an idea. The man who created the idea was a man who claimed to be the last prophet. The Pope is a false prophet that has tried to gradually push a normalization of that islam. The men who kill for Islam are the embodiment that of the beast.

I don't think so, buddy.
Although, I do agree that the Pope is not a benevolent figure.

I personally believe the bible which calls the antichrist the man of sin or son of perdition. Your opinion on what the antichrist is was noted but ill stick with the king james bible.

4 beasts: Lion with eagle wings, Bear, Leopard, Dragon
>Lion = USA
>Bear = Russia
>Leopard = EU
>Dragon = China

All is set (I don't actually believe in this bullshit, it is very easy to make assumptions according to some old shitty writings).

The Inquisitors did nothing wrong.

yup

>now

what means, now?

Joel 3
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021

actually Christianity defeated the Jewish mind virus you fucking simpleton why don't you actually do some research instead of parroting memes you hear on Sup Forums handed to you by kikes

I'm mobile. can explain?

wut

Isn't it beautiful?

bruv way to complex to sum up in a tldr I had to write a whole book about it and take a whole other one to get it all out. It is a trip through time and space through the matrix into the mouth of madness literally I am not being dramatic

Be quite

*quiet

this post has been posted for the last 3 days straight???

it's a bot

I hope so

It just appears verbatum in diff threads.

>It just appears verbatum in diff threads.
that's what bots do mate because they are bots

It just appears verbatum in diff threads.

>>It just appears verbatum in diff threads.
that's what bots do mate because they are bots

>TFW 2 INTELLIGENT

>EU = leopard
Hahaha thanks for the laugh Finnbro

The establishment has chosen the antichrist and that person is Obama. Considering how useless he seems makes me think that the establishment has fucked up royally.