BRITANNY PETTIBONE

SELLNERED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel
youtube.com/watch?v=yKnV4dsluaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the beginning of the end of sellner s leadership of the IB.

> Schwanz vor vaterland.

>schwanz vor Vaterland

Oh duck no!! I'm sick of this ecelebs not giving me a chance

Withdrawing my patron support right now

He fucked every girl Sup Forums whiteknights here. Sellner is more Chad than Spencer.

Literally who are these jews?

man this guy has a gift for red pilling white women

kek, I hope a lot of losers actually stop contributing to them though. Shit would be hilarious

Finnfag on suicide watch.

LeL

It doesn't matter the community, the dynamics revolving around a woman entering it is always the same. They'll always focus more on attentionwhoring and socializing their way up in the natural hierarchy rather than doing any actual work or engaging in the activities of the community. In the end they will have reached the top where they try to woo the dominant male.

I've seen this happen in everything from gaming communities to political parties to fucking study groups. Really shows we're not much more than animals.

Who is Sellner? Looks like a beta male.

How long before Brittany is taking the BBC just like Lauren Southern?

TOPKEK

lmao didnt know Sellner was a manlet. God, when I heard about his movement thought it was based, now it just seems beta as fuck

>that near perfect right angle nose

Good choice britty

Is that Martin Sellner?

i dont think theyre a couple
they just met first time

REEeeEEEeEe
> inb4 white

He's good-looking. Chad nationalism is real.

it is

it's a fearful force of nature

Nah, they met in Europe. They're obviously dating (see pic). LS set them up.

what the fuck am i looking at? can i get a quick rundown?

one alt-right e-celeb is in a sexual relationship with another alt-right e-celeb

took you long enough

damn. I'm taller, whiter, younger, and better looking than that douche. I need to stop smoking pot, and actually get into this activism scene, and start slaying some alt right poon. I'm just embarrassed my grandma will see me on facebook and think I'm a nazi. but the poon.

oh and her sister is a dime too, maybe there is hope after all

she has plenty of sisters

i sure hope she is a tall woman

can someone explain all of this to me

Well.

GJ Martin Sellner if thats true he has more than deserved it (y) inc. her sisters

biggest hero EU

That's pretty cool I guess

Now young men will join identity evropa thinking they're gonna get laid. Should be good for the movement.

I have always thought leaders and members of social movements were betas and faggots.

I mean, good for him. But I don't like protesty-type social movements like that.

You forgot the part where they cause a bunch of drama and fighting while they sit back and bathe in the attention.

I don't have any problem with cunts joining groups and fucking the alpha. Women are an acessory and a reflection of your worth.

Also, having women in a group makes it more attractive to outsiders as well

oh noone cares about your bullshit neckbeard masterrace

Is that a shitskin? Look like a cosovo albanian or some.

Fucking disgusting whore I hope she burns

hahahaha no he is austrian

generation identitaire believes in democracy, which is how we got here in the first place

Are there even any pure Austrians left? They invented the ethnically mixed state after all.

Democracy isn't a problem if the country is fully white and if you don't let internationalist kikes run the media or influence politicians. See Nazi Germany.

hopefully people stop sending her and other ecelebs money to go fuck guys around europe

What's the opinion on Austrians in Germany? Do you lool at them as lesser Germans?

who is she

So she's dating a jew, colour me shocked

democracy IS a problem because it allows women and faggots and the mentally ill to have a "voice"

dude looks like a total manlet little bitch
He's barely taller than her
It's pathetic
There is NO WAY a weak ugly little skinny manlet bitch like him isn't getting cucked
I'd bet my life on that shit
It's just nature
Good for you man, go out and slay some pussy
Women can't help but respect 6 foot plus guys, and if you have a big dick, you're golden

Some might, but it's mostly banter. Prices are higher over there. You can get easier access to some university degrees. That's about it.

Women's suffrage isn't innate to democracy. There are ways to get around that, like household votes.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

some Germans make fun of them for being "racist" like teh cucks these germans are.My hopes for the surival in the german race lies in Austria we are fucked.

He looks like a weak gripped pussy beta bitch and she looks like a Jew whore. Why am I supposed to care?

>manlet cuck is butthurt
The guy in the picture looks like a beta fucking kike bitch
He is the epitome of weakness, short, frail, ugly, he is subhuman in every way
(by the way, despite my flag, I'm white)

Why do you guys care about this shit?

Hitler came into power when women could vote.

If this guy is an Austrian, how come he looks like a fucking Italian?

Manlets shouldn't be allowed to have girlfriends lest they breed
Good thing any women above a 2/10 wouldn't purposely get knocked up by a manlet, only use him for money

He isn't even Jewish m8. Not every European has blond hair and blue eyes.

I lol'd stfu fag. Is he a kike?

THIS

> Youur Fuhrer -brown hair blue eyes
>Himmler - brown hair green eyes

Explica me how Selner is any different from the Austrian heroes of old?

>despite my flag

There is no "despite" with that flag Moshe.

Democracy is always a problem as long as white liberals can vote.

Not too many Kike Austrians burger.

I don't know. And I don't really care. Looks a little bit like one though.
He IS a weak ass looking manlet cuck though
He's like the same height as her and just as strong looking
He is exactly the kind of specimen that nature is supposed to kill off
There's no way any woman honestly finds him attractive

she's cuckolding him for sure

And in the same fucking bullshit coalition type systems we have today.

I hope Charls is doing well, his last few videos make me feel worse about the CN thing.
A guy that interesting, talented and hardworking shouldn't have to be digging holes.

kek. virgin is mad his Aryan-American princess took Hitler's European dick

This guy comes up to your liberal gf, tells her he's a trump supporter.
What would she do?

He's a manlet, skinny as fuck, and a okay facially at best. About a 7/10. But so is pettibone. I've fucked better looking girls than her you fat autists.

No he's not a kike. He was associated with this guy in his youth en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Küssel

Then he pivoted into trying to make nationalism great again without going to jail. And he has been succeeding in that pretty well with his Generation Identity chapter

Pettibones little sister is a lot better looking. Anybody got a pic??

wow those are some delicious flatties

he is a manlet. compare the height difference between the two in OPs pic, and with stickless man here

Fair enough, using kike as an insult doesn't need to be taken so literally though. He does look like the definition of a cuck though, no denying that

she's here

youtube.com/watch?v=yKnV4dsluaY

The only thing is that he ain't a chad. He is more of a nerd with good peoples skills, but then again Brittany is a weeb too so they go hand in hand.
She is tiny. 1.6Xm something.

THOUSANDS OF PATREON SUBSCRIPTIONS CANCELLED

Jealous?

Thank you FinnKnight

>assuming the cuckold meme isn't the hottest.

Just increased my donation.

I believe Himmler was a Bavarian. Hitler was born in the Austro-Hungarian empire. The empire certainly encouraged some mixing, although with populations that were way closer to each other, ethnically and culturally, than in today's endeavors. Most of the historical Austrians probably had brown hair.

Don't get me wrong, Sellner is Austrian enough for me, I was just wondering about the extent of the mixture that took place during the empire etc.

Well, he's based isn't he?
Literally perfect.
I feel like this is the only time within the alt right that something " loving " has happened since we're always on the offense like claws on a hyper raptor.

Brittany has 77 patrons. She makes like $400 a month from that. The notion that she is making bank off of "beta orbiters" is retarded, she makes like 1/3 of the minimum wage.

Nobody cares what you think, nose. Fuck off to your shitty ethnostate made possible by white western firepower.

remind me again why i should fucking care

and do you have anything else better to do than follow the tweets of some nobody

Jealous of a cucked manlet? Naw
I'm mostly white (can't even tell I have any kike blood) and fuck jewish sluts all the time, life is a good when you're 6'2'' and actually have strong genetics, I also live in a country of short genetic inferior bitches, so it's easy to get laid

>mfw brittany and lauren are the ugly ducklings of their families

No wonder they took an interest in politics

It doesn't matter what I think, it's objective that he is a cuck
Face it manlet, you're all cucks
A woman's instincts will always cause her to want an above average specimen

>be kike
>promote degeneracy
Every time

How do people like you live with yourselves? Honestly? Never comment on a womans appearance. Did your mother ever teach you that, Bitch?

Do you still remember your circumcision?

If she isn't pregnant within a month, he's a beta cuck that doesn't deserve her.

>getting pregnant outside of marriage

Degeneracy.

Sellner could walk in Turkey and everyone would think he is an ethnic Turk.

Tell Aviv?
Would my uncircumcised penis be a novelty over there?

>be manlet
>promote the spreading of inferior cancerous genetics
Every time