California

Just how hard would it be to completely cripple commiefornia?Take down a few telephone poles, bomb a few bridges, and add in a couple fire bombs here and there and you will have leftists rioting in the streets destroying their own businesses and homes, with almost no way for emergency services to get in or out.

The only final solution to the California is a nuclear bomb detonated in Downtown LA and destroy of all of the niggers, leftists and jews

Let's just hope that Kimmy can deliver

T. Califag..

I'm a califag too, And while I support the idea of nukeing cali, some of the background radiation and fallout could spread to other states, not to mention the general unfeasability for 3-4 people to do it. but box them all in, turn all the lights off and scare the shit out of them? they become wild animals and will tear themselves apart. and that? that can be done with just a couple people all over the state.

True, but this is only real way to fix California and to begin anew. If Hiroshima and Nagasaki can do it. So can Los Angeles.

Besides it depends on how large a nuclear bomb is anyway. If it only a 10 kt nuke like Kim has, then the fallout would spend far as San Bernardino no more.

If there ever a scenario where the nukes are drop here and I'll be prepared mostly. I live 20 miles away from Downtown.

Yeah, but really the only hope for that happening is for kim to nuke the US which is...Highly unlikely.

Targets would be the following.
>Transformer stations
>Water treatment
>Bridges
>ISP servers/telecommunications
>starting wildfires
>starting gang wars/cop wars

This is the final solution, califaggs are so useless robots will replace them, so they'll starve to dead.

Are there any of us Califags on here who don't hate our state?

I don't think Leftists would riot.

Really, there's no need to do anything. California will go brankrupt in couple of decades. It pays out huge portions of its budget to pensions for state workers and it has more and more of them and businesses and wealthy people fleeing the state, being replaced by piss poor Mexicans who take welfare. Schools are failing due to corrupt teacher's union and shitskins students.

Some madman causing blackouts or starting wildfires isn't even necessary at this point.

Let us hope Trump arrests Governor Brown if he signs that Sanctuary State bill.

I'm fairly certain that being on Sup Forums and not hating cali are incongruous things.

Don't forget the gay area. Target my coordinates plz.

Nice thread antifa reddit user, fed, subhuman brown, or possibly kike OP.

We're not terrorists. We don't do that sort of thing. We take down the left by showing white people how to live and taking our country back properly. We don't resort to destroying one of our largest economic centers.

Go fuck yourself OP

No, I actually want a nuclear holocaust, followed by an 11.2 earthquake on the east, with flash floods all over the south, multiple fires on the north, a tsunami to the west, and finally fucking Yellowstone burning what's left. (I'm from Cali)

California is fucked long term
They are dependent on brain drain from around the country because only half of spics graduate from high school. And in 20 years SF and the silicon valley will be a memory. The big companies don't make much money and depend on tax tricks and lobbying. Start ups rarely make money long term and depend on investors. There probably won't be a typical "bubble," but the money is going to slowly start drying up there. There are a lot of reasons for it, but in general the inequality + urbanism isn't going to work out well for california

Also if someone says they're from caliphornia there is an 80% chance it's a spic.

I love California I just hate that its been infiltrated by Hollywood pedophiles,illegals,corrupt dems,commie idiots college teachers, and all that fun stuff. It's really beautiful state. I wish I could purge all filth.

>We don't resort to destroying one of our largest economic centers
People on Sup Forums don't refer to cali as that because they know it's bullshit redditor. irregardless as much as I want to believe you, and as much as I want it to happen, it will not happen within any of our lifetimes. It will happen perhaps. but fixing the school system alone, will take 100+ years. 40-50 to simply put the systems in place, and then another 40-50 at least to see the effects. liberals have corroded our society so deeply, that it will take centuries of uninterrupted progress to simply bring things back to where they were.

My dream is that the state government doubles down on illegals and as punishment the Trump Administration breaks up the 9th Circuit and creates the state of Jefferson out of Northern California, which would be Red.

Would be amusing. at the very least.

>tfw South California
>me and all my friends went from wanting Bernie to voting Trump
>found out a lot of people from Sup Forums are from my town
Santa Clarita fag here

Target major freeway intersections

405-101 5-14 but that's just off the top of my head

Sounds like a great way to get the common people really pissed off at the Right Wing

It's all about the water.
>Calexit
>Feds shut off the pumps they own for great LOLS

Not if they think it's antifa.

dude just use a davy crockett