Thoughts on this guy? Could he be the future president of the United States?

Thoughts on this guy? Could he be the future president of the United States?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXq-W9CC_mo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Cmon, it was funny the first time, now its getting old.
But seriously, we can't let Drumpf get the nuclear codes

he gon make da white woman were da diaper den gud

When mohammed rapes your fat wife stay the fuck out my forest

No. Fuck no.

>Zio kike
Fuck off nigger

>rural and suburban retards
>"city people"

"city people" is a polite term tax paying suburban whites use to refer to "retarded niggers on food stamps"

that's hot

stop giving me another degen fet

This guy really gave up. he WANTS to put the jews into power

i like him

He's a greater benefit as a reactionary.

>Could he be the future president of the United States?

not when he looks like that. not when he sounds like that

Is not Trump Jewy enough for you?!

We can see with Trump and his kike children advisors that allowing Jews to run the White House is bad enough much less a Jew actually be the president.

The only benefit of having a Jew be president is similar to the Jews in Trumps White House and that is to allow for the red pilling of the masses on how shit Jews really are and how they ruin everything they touch.

Jews are looking out for Jewish interest and if you are a non-Jew you will be destroyed by their agenda. Simple.

We should totally abolish the Electoral College so that 68 counties can rightfully rule over the other 3,027 counties. You're totally right!

why is it that every fucking day some retarded burger with a meme-flag post a picture of some kike and try to sell them.
First off; he is a fucking jew. also a zionist jewish supremacist. why the FUCK would any goyim with just a snivel of intellect have him represent him? Fuck even the easy-2-sell-kike "bernie sanders" didnt get the presidency (because, well, he was a jew and he grabbed those hillary-shekels quicker than you can say holocaust happened) and you think a smug stereotype jew that everyone hates will get it?
saged

>+
uses sound judgement
sticks to proven talking points
good commentary on his show

>-
will shill for israel, double standard
very little new points, same old proven ones

Hes too much of a goody 2 shoes to be pres. He cant think outside the box of written legality to consider what is possible. Take trump for instance, he is a never trumper who cannot consider the cultural impact that trump has. Love or hate trump the man is a catalyst and has sent the left into a self destructive death spiral. I dont care if trump is just a nothing president what hes done to the left cant be undone. Shapiro cant understand this so shapiro should never be given power

What would a black have to gain by living in Israel?

Alt-kike edgelord

No, and he isn't as smart as he thinks.

If white americans actually vote that Jewish sack of shit into the presidency I will 100% support the cumskin genocide.