Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU
y
gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/12278691
youtube.com/watch?v=sLByaw6SHRY
forum.therightstuff.biz/post/1080486
twitter.com/getongab/status/909645998233755648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno man, that looks like a pretty blatant call to violence.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Stop trying to make Gab happen, its not going to happen.

>I'm totally not a CIA plant trying to incite terrorism goys

Good. That dude is a fucking moron.

>thoughts

The Deep State is International but is rooted in MOSSAD and CIA. One team acts as edgy as possible (altright/weev) so that a more "moderate" approach can be established later ("alt-lite" ..classic bait and switch..see pic related). The moderate team is of course pro-Israel Zionists because their real agenda is the promotion of the Jewish State over the Palestinian/Arab. They may be good people who are deceived or they may knowingly act according to Israeli interest over American. And then theres people, Jews and gentile both, who are interested in the truth and doing the right things even it exposes our own people and the wrong theyve done. I hope the Jewish community will admit to the errors of the Jewish State and seek reformation in Israel just like we are seeking reformation in America in order to MAGA.

paul was the first to start shit by acting like a kike trying to spread lies about Weev
youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU

i am so happy what Spencer said about Paul and that fat bald crybaby Vox Gay y
outu.be/aJG7I6wqs4U?t=8m35s

The guy was calling for violence

So what? Media doing the same.

>OY VEY GOYIM PSY OP YOURSELVES. GIVE US A MONTH LONG NEWS CYCLE GOYIM. DO IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO GOYIM

Whatever you think about ramzpaul it doesn't change the fact that weev is unhinged, even moreso lately and steps need to be taken to bring him back to cloeser to reality. or maybe he really is a fed plant.

whatever your spectrum in politics fuck weev

>calls for terrorist attacks in america
>doesnt get v& immediately
>not a fed asset tho..

you dont need the alt-right to save the white race.
you dont need Zionism to stop anti-Semitism.

The media is funded by Soros and has several levels of financial protection. We do not and we're already in hot water as it is. The internet is quickly cracking down on free speech and it'd be in our best interests not to accidentally throw away what little leeway we have by planning terrorist attacks.

#WeevDidNothingWrong

gab.ai/AndrewAnglin/posts/12278691

>areas full of niggers voted Clinton

After him. Norway has changed.

thats the dankest maymay ive saved in a huwhile

>all these shills
Weev is in this thread Clarifies his gab message here kys kikes

After Breivik the doors shut down.

white girls are getting B L A C K E D while white boys are busy getting D E P L A T F O R M E D

Emily Youcis is one weird fucking chick.

Fuck off weev, I'm not here to watch you damage control.

These NWO freaks doing everything for the money, but when the Reaper knocking their own door, they flip flopping!

weev should kill himself

If weev thinks violence is neccesary why doesnt weev do it himself?

because you need to lead the cause, goy
make sure you pose for the camera, preferrably with a tiki torch while doing a nazi salute so the journalists I invite can get good pictures of you

most of the people in the picture hate trump though

Can't wait to see Anglin crying about this on his Iceland domain later.

>I can't believe the jooos at gab banned my Jewish boyfriend for calling for murder. boo hoo. Does nobody respect muh free speech any more. muh constitution. boo hoo. Donate your shekels here goyim.

Weev as always a gigantic faggot. Just like m00t.

Gee, I dunno. It's almost like he's trying to (((provoke))) something without directly getting involved, ain't it?

kill yourself subhuman

Weev, Hyde, Spencer, etc. All piles of shit that are harming and radicalizing young white men. Should be ashamed of themselves.

what got deleted:
>Jews have cornered the whole Internet, and I really think the only way we'll have any freedom of speech here is if someone teaches them a lesson.

reminder that weev is an ashkenazi mole. he is encouraging people to commit voilence.

also note how these shills dont argue ideas, they argue against targeted people

weev is an edgelord, an attention whore, and a complete narcissist.

I don't blame Torba for banning him over this, but all the autists are going to bitch and it's going to destroy Gab.

weev the heeb

>and it's going to destroy Gab.
do people actually use gab?

Look at the big jew face on weev. How did anyone ever take him seriously as a nazi?

Nearly half those alt righters have irish names lol.

what idea would you like to argue?

good weev is a fag

How come mrs loomer isn't on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=sLByaw6SHRY

Look right next to the furry.

He did it to save his rosebud in prison.

Ah. Figured she'd be next to bakedalask/

cant wait for the shitstorm that is about to hit ramzpual, I fucking hate this boomer retard

have you guys seen this? ram z paul works for jews. that girl is "communism kills". she's a pro-israel jew.

He doesn't call anybody to do anything you memeflag piece of shit. It can easily be interpreted as an observation.

he is an altlite cuck who loves based blacks and based faggots

its another step to coopt the altright

vox and his kike friends are pushing it

Anglin is way too tall in this pic.

the alt-right was a fucking psyop from the beginning, it was literally coined by Gotfried; a kike, and pushed by that fed nigger spencer

RamZ fucking coined the term "alt-right" before the MSM stole it and started using it scapegoat Richard Spencer and his controlled opposition crowd. If you seriously identity yourself with the term alt-right then you're a retard.

forum.therightstuff.biz/post/1080486

you have no idea whats happening user. take a step back from the drama and think about everything a moment..

>the virgin weev
>the Chadrew Anglin

your commie faggot brigading, thats whats going on

ANTIFA acts violent -- will get shut down and communism made illegal.
ALT-RIGHT acts violent -- will get shut down and white nationalism made illegal.

ANTIFA == AltRight. Same faggots playing different character roles for the purpose of destroying white nationalism while promoting zionism.

BOTH SIDES ARE JEWISH CANCER.

what are you talking about?!

Good, Weev is a kike.

Weev showed up and all of you missed it

you think Trump is controlled opposition right?

I get the impression that a lot of what Weev says is satire of goyim and white nationalists.

Like he says pseudo-profound stuff about odin and does this impotent angry neo-nazi talk about putting niggers in chains and he laughs as he says loads of mock-melodramatic grandiose statements like he's enjoying his own comedy that mocks the goyim.

If you watch his videos and imagine it from the perspective of a jew and 'imagine' that he's a false flagger you can see how it would be really funny satire making fun of white goyim and their savage pagan ways.

He never actually suggests anything helpful and constantly asks people for bitcoin and cryptocurrency when he's already loaded and just spends it all on drugs.

I think he probably is a jew and his goal is to push people towards turner diaries edgelordery. I don't think Andrew Anglin knows this.

Trump isn't in the same category as these eceleb nobodies.
Trump is the President of the U.S.A.
Weev, Spencer, and others are Twitter talking-heads. No power.
It doesn't matter if Trump is /ourguy/ or not because we the People have power over his actions if we choose to exercise it.
for too long we've sat idly by and let others rule over us without input. that needs to change.

im not personally sure about trump yet. its too soon to tell. but we should support our President until he gives us reason to rebel.

>will get shut down and communism made illegal.
it allready is and there is no "shutting down" happening they blacks and la raza will be the shock troops with material support from a collapsing south america. your an idiot. weev is right, the only thing your proving is that your little hive group is brigiading by creating new post to saturate from the get go

good answer ;)

weev~

i'm literally having to move back to a country that the US doesn't even recognize exists because the website that the global establishment invented several brand new methods to censor brought too much political pressure to my doorstep

i'm zog tho srsly
---------------------------------------

after I have been banned from the Internet, including even my normie linkedin, ramzpaul is crying to gab to have me banned for absolutely 100% lawful posts (so much for Gab's promise of using the US Code and SCOTUS rulings as standard for what defines free speech, my account is gone)

twitter.com/getongab/status/909645998233755648

i'm the fed tho, seriously guise

notice that for days now, ramz's entire feed is about us, even though a concerted effort by the state has basically banned anglin and I from the Internet

but i'm the fed tho, seriously guise

>eceleb
using your antifa tp's mask is slipping moose

More weev

About getting a registrar
He thinks he will be killed

how long do you think this little game will continue? do you see ANTIFA lasting much longer? how about the altright and their little tiki marches? you think this shit will continue another few years? not even close mate. its all ramping up to a climax and when we get there you will see i was right, but then it will most certainly be too late for either one of us to reconcile.

ty

are you denying theyre election celebrities? theyre are literally nobodies outside of twitter..

I've read the whole thread and still have no idea what you faggots are talking about. I get that some guy somewhere made an edgy post and got banned on some website for it. Now you are all talking like its a big thing.

That is protected speech. You can say, "I fucking wish someone would shoot the President." You cannot say, "Hey, you right there, go shoot the President right now."

It's starting to look like if RamZ isn't a fed he may as well be. I really used to think he was on the level, but it is really hard to explain away this kind of snitching.

Being a boomer is worse than being a fed. At least feds put in some effort. RamZPaul just talks shit on natzees and hits on Jewish girls on Twitter all day. Fucking worthless.

Weev is dick bacteria.

>how long do you think this little game will continue? do you see ANTIFA lasting much longer?
Ok trip, let's wargame.
BLM chimps on a cop shooting a dindu(st louis) couple with a crashed economy. Pegged to oil not gold standard, Kike base one kicks off mid east war 3 for lulz, S. america is allready falling apart. Dream act/daca is vetoed.
Now that we have set up the catalyst for the scenario, The majority of democrats, Rhino's and Black cacus are Closet Commies(can't be a commie in US its already illegal). We are now starting to see crimes take on a more virile racial tone. This plus the promotion of anti white attitudes via the media will send communist ie nonwhites on the war path. That is what the last election was over, hillary in her polpot pansuit,commie jew bernout, and white america screaming no, Ann Coulter recently has started to remention the Squads to go after people that wrecked America. It will be along racial lines.

Ramzpaul is Jewish, did you not know that? There's a video where he admits his mother is Jewish, can't remember if it was an ancestry check or 23andme.

But I've followed what he says on YT and twitter closely and he seems to genuinely identify as white and want to preserve white nations. He's just really paranoid and thinks there's jews and feds trying to tank white nationalism.

our enemies are jews and communists. theyre less intelligent than we are. we are above them. lowering yourself to their standard benefits them, because had the altright maintained the high ground, they would be the heros right now. instead, they are the ones who will get white nationalism banned. the kike law makers have wanted to ban it for how long? finally Spencer and Enoch gave them the opportunity.

she's also matt heimbach's ex, i guess heimbach works for the jews too huh. oh and spencer worked for paul gottfried and was mentored by him so he's a jewish agent too.

An there is nowhere left to run on this planet, Can't go to space if your dead, cant leave if your paying for gibs.
Political power grows out of the barrel of the gun, and many stupid rednecks voted maga instead of pulling the trigger.

You are a diversionary fucking Commie, using a trip name to identify for support from your little reddit enclaves.

>
You are a diversionary fucking Commie, using a trip name to identify for support from your little reddit enclaves.

yes and yes

antifa uses violence because theyre too stupid to think of a winning strategy.
how intelligent are you, user?

Hello mr CIA agent

plausible.

idk if you're a fed or zog but you 100% have significant, recent jewish ancestry.

No it's not you have to be very specific. You are allowed to say I hope you all die in a terrible fire tomorrow.
You aren't allowed to say i'm going to burn you all alive right the fuck now

good get it banned drive it to the dark so it burns like an ember waiting to lash out against the world as it screams in rage when it tastes air again

>You are a diversionary fucking Commie, using a trip name to identify for support from your little reddit enclaves.
Deflect change subject, fucking shill.

Weev be a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

>good get it banned
t. jew

probably dumber than you, however i know there are a millions that will push against the lash with fury this world has never seen in written history for their mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, nieces, nephews, daughters, sons, grandmothers, grandfathers, girlfriends, wives, husbands, boyfriends.

>You are a diversionary fucking Commie, using a trip name to identify for support from your little reddit enclaves.
Deflect change subject, fucking shill.
you wish schlomo

dont forget the mighty Reich fell to the allied forces. no one and no nation is strong enough to protect itself against america and her allies. and when this power is turned against the people we will have no hope. if we fight using stupid tactics like ANTIFA we only defeat ourselves. so what do we do? redpill people. thats it. thats all anyone has to do to when this war.

cya later.