Lets all just agree

that Georgia is the birth place of white race.
youtube.com/watch?v=PkqfKt5m4c0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
youtube.com/watch?v=FgvfRSzmMoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen, God bless Dixie. The south shall rise again.

the thing is that when American tells you this, you don't even know if it's sarcasm or not

This band is legit.

+1

Living on this song it seems.

It is from him it seems, but you are right, I still remember people freaking out when the Russians invaded you... Americans were looking for the Russian tanks in Georgia but never found them...

Anyway, mad respects to you, it sucks that Russia is sticking a knife in your back all the time, had they not, you and Armenia might be closer, and you know, rid the kebabs, at least in your region.

Besides, y'all had a good amount of Crusader, and Varangian Guard members set up camp in your fine country, and never leave. Thus making Georgia a European state, and one thats still more European looking then Albania.

Georgia, Armenia, and pretty much anything next to the Caucuses Mountains. Hence the word "Caucasian".

Also, the original Aryans were from Iran, again, hence the name "Iran", which is a variant of the word "Aryan"

First you steal rightful Russian clay then you steal our states name. Quit stealing

>sucks that Russia is sticking a knife in your back all the time

Stalin was Georgian and he gave more gibs to Georgia than anyone. Russians are still pissed about it.

Georgia 2 pls

they have other songs too, but this one is the best for me.
thanks for those words. I wish our government had balls to take strong position against Turks.
Georgia Nowadays is more like a vassal nation

Georgia before Stalin. and now. muh gibs i see.

top kek

>tfw no Circassian gf

Why are girls from Caucasus so perfect? Is this how beautiful the entire Aryan Middle East was before the shitskin muslim invasion?

Georgia has better bantz than the knockoff American version

>Stalin
>Doing anything but giving gibs to his own people
hope nigger rots in hell

>what is indo-european expansion

It's true that Iran comes from Aryan, yet it's the whole yemna culture of IE expansion that ties everything together

Germanic words are similar to Iranian, to Hindu.
Nazis defined "aryan" from ancient hindu text, thats why they even used the sign of rebirth as their simbol. Sincer germanic barbaric trbies adapted to barbaric way of life having retarded runes and little or no writte history, yet their "brothers" the aryans from the indians had loads of writte history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

>Georgians, Iranians and Armenians are white
>But Anatolians and Azeri arent

Next thing you know Kurds and Jews are white and based too.

if you admire mustaches and hairy legs -- caucasian girls is your tier

I could see the mongol in them from the thumbnail....

You do know Stalin despised Georgia, right?

This. Daily reminder the devil got BTFO down there
youtube.com/watch?v=FgvfRSzmMoU
...will the kike be next?