OKTOBERFEST

do you guys think the Oktoberfest ist degenerate?
Lots of beer, women whoring out and passed out people everywhere.

>centuries old tradition is degeneracy

that's not how it works ahmed.

>get stuck sitting next to the ugly one all night

>do you guys think the Oktoberfest ist degenerate?
>Lots of beer, women whoring out and passed out people everywhere.

Just a suggestion

of course it is

>women whoring out
then it's not a real oktoberfest.

A poor excuse of a culture but what would one expect from germs?

Shut up kike you're not welcome in my thread.

Im swiss btw, just upsets me that my countrymen participate in such idiotic traditions of other nations

I've been to Oktoberfest two different years. It's not so bad during the early afternoon, but later and especially on the weekends it gets degenerate.

JUS-

Greeks and Southern Italians are literal Ashkenazi Jews

are you sure....

Okay, Sup Forums-tards, time to take an inventory of the type of shits this board attracts.

>centuries old tradition

no one really caring about tradition is going there... its mostly foreigners and northern germans
there are barely any locals because it's nothing else than a stylized rave-party by now

so yes, it's degenerate

>drinking beer until you pass out from vomiting
>yelling to shitty songs at 120 dB in german
>fucking anything that moves
>culture
No.

Degenerate crap should be banned. Thankfully this will happen soon anyway.

Top fucking kek

everything that's fun is degenerate
its also just one time a year
but I guess the visitor numbers will decline because of Terror angst

>Lots of beer, women whoring out
Nafri trying to find an excuse for some 'ficki-ficki'

>Oktoberfest

praise Kek pray for habbenings

>yelling to shitty songs at 120 dB in german
Nobody sings Hey Baby or Country Roads, Take me Home in German

it's the epitome of German culture

>centuries old tradition is degeneracy
what is religion

yeah, no

yes of course, it is german culture to be degenerate drunk and whore.

I wish women would wear dirndls all year round. The good looking ones, that is.

Can't lie.. German chicks are getting whiter teeth but smaller tits.. bad trade!

“In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” - Benjamin Franklin

Stop looking for drunk white women to rape at Oktoberfest, Ahmed.

Bavaria was a mistake.

>suggesting anything fun is degen
>failing to understand real degeneracy
Fuck off communist. Things aren't degenerate unless they destroy your life or societies culture.

With that said Oktoberfest is fucking awesome. It's hands down the best festival ever. Don't die having never have been anons. It would be like dying a virgin.

It's better than nothing. You could be at home consuming American garbage media from your iPhone instead.

what are those refugee elementary school children doing at a beer hall?

No, but your question shows just how immature you are.
>You might wanna leave serious discussion to the adults

>Lots of beer, women whoring

Young people need to mingle and sort so they can make white babies and build families.
Women's vanity is virtuous if applied to those aims. Tis not whoreing.

No, it's the Bavarian holy month.

muzzies hate it
that's good enough for me

the kike is right it is tradition. If it has become degenerate it is because the people have become degenerate not the tradition

The commercialized version of THE Oktoberfest is a degenerate bastardization of what it used to be and has very little to do with tradition. The concept itself is fine and I am glad that you can find lots of non-degenerate "Oktoberfeste" / "Wiesn" all over Germany in the smaller towns.

Perfect opportunity to brighten up Germany's future.

Alcohol is degenerate. No wonder Christcucks are OK with it

Id love to go one day. I rate my chances with those babes as a high-test eternal anglo.

Ahh, go whack off to Anime instead

Yes it is.
Basically is a much of a cultural good as spring break, just shitskins drinking more than they can stomach and literal whores.

>centuries old tradition
nuOktoberfest has nothing to do with tradition, Schlomo.

ich töte sie ficken
große bruste

Looks like she's signaling something with her hands. That doesn't look like natural positioning. Also, those are the Jewiest looking Jews ever.

Oktoberfest is the perfect event for a happening.
Digits confirm

Nah people need to have fun sometimes. The only people who flip out at shit like this are closet freaks.

Sure its dgenerate. But its our degenceracy

Put down the haram beer, Hans. No more alcohol for you.

It's fucking September, still.

Fuck off, kike. Any jew fag that had his baby dick sucked by a rabbi has no grounds to speak on what is degenerate or not.
Burn in Hell, jude.

>Oktoberfest is in Oktober
kek, for the last three days maybe.

Yes obviously it is degenerate.

>god is a sock
>has a bare foot
just give the man a goddamn sock. he's tired of having cold, wet feet

Enjoy your oktoberrst. Can't do that if you become part of "Caliphate of Germanistan"

ayy lmao in the center

Yes its degenerate as fuck, if you go to Okt*berfest then youre a subhuman.

Isn't Oktoberfest a Bavarian thing?
They're all degenerates.

It's horrible now record low turnout last year will keep getting worse

Are trucks allowed anywhere near this year?

It's a tourist trap for people stupid enough to pau 15 Euro for a beer but if they're having fun, who am I judge them?

>rape face intensifying
FIKI FIKI

I thought racemixing and hating yourself is the epitome of German Culture!

oktoberfest is one of the main reasons i hate alcohol it simply brings out the worst in people and you then have to listen to faggots selling you their degenerate shit as "culture"

If you don't like it, stay away.
As it is not done all year, but only in two weeks in autumn, it's not degenerate at all. People drinking beer, paying taxes, having a bit of fun. It is way tamer than for example Mardi Gras in New Orleans. And at those prices, only the richer jerks overdo it so much they pass out.

Usually when the Urban folk show up. There are still small towns that have the non-touristy original celebrate the harvest.

Exactly, the smaller ones are all about having a big celebration for the entire town once a year. Around here all the clubs and organizations (gun club, football players, police, fire department, boy scouts, all kinds of crafts clubs, chess club,etc etc) gather on the main square and have a big parade that ends at the fairground. They all fly their own flags and banners to show that they're proud members of clubs that have been around for hundreds of years. Quite a nice tradition if you ask me.

Sure, I go there every year and it's fucking disgusting.

>when you can see their buttcheek from the front

Hnnnnnnng

Enjoy the octoberfest now you still can, once mudslimes take over it will be all banned.

No, it's not "degenerate". Anybody who says it is is either a shitskin or a faggot.

This. Go to Berchtesgaden or Mittenwald and party with real Bavarian locals who dress in tracht ALL the time

Germans don't want to work at Oktoberfest so they are having to employ Ukrainians.

>Germans don't want to work at Oktoberfest
Serving alcohol is haram

>Implying octoberfest is the same in a soon to be non white country.

Even better, more qt than German women.

wew

im going this year again, this Weekend to be exact. Last time i was there was 2007. All the People hating just havent been there. Sure it is Kind of bullshit how high the Beerprice is, but you had to be there at least once
Only place you will ever see the eternal anglo and eternal kraut sitting together in peace and harmony

Do you hate all folklore and traditions, or only the German ones? Or maybe just this particular one cause it's the season.

I'm not opposed to Oktoberfest wenches and their titties

chek'd

That's racist as fuck.

The new German folk are supposed to be more brown.

Their teeth are horribly white. Do they actually think that shit looks good?

German women are qt as fuck. UNDERRATED!

You have quite an outdated photo.
No majority of shitskins, no rapes, no blood and explosions in the background.
Where do you life? In the 90s?

Since when did you jackasses forget that is x degenerate threads are against the rules? Please don't start this nonsense again.