Meanwhile, in 2011 Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in 2011 Sup Forums...

Bwaaaaaa momy guggu

Libertarianism is the future. Ron Paul. You care about the "white race"? Lol faggot what the fuck are you talking about go join the KKK.

Goddamn gas prices.

Thanks obongo

FUCKING NIGGER

Herpa derp

Daily reminder.

It's utterly hopeless. I might as well move to Russia.

Niggers

omfg 100,000 refugees to europe per year

That fucking quake and tsunami were the worst, but I'm not giving up.

Quick rundown on this new Syria thing? Ww3?

RIP nippon.

Just another bush war...

Yeah we killed Gadafi now arab world soon be in peace!

6.5 years later and if you visited for the first time, you'd never know it happened.

>Gaddafi
this was the hot topic

I wouldn't dare swim in the waters...
Makes you wonder why anime doesn't have as many beach episodes these days...

More and more beaches rebuild and reopen, and where are all the radiation deaths caused by Japanese fish, etc.?

Watch better anime and stop listening ro (((them.)))

>I wouldn't dare swim in the waters...
Why not?

haha wtf is this this site haha how do i even post lol what does pol stand for even can i post videos too? go sports team!

Maybe it's just taking time to kill people?
I hope your government puts iodine in the salt...

>being this 'tistic

>implying I wasn't saying what a 2011 Sup Forumsack would say to that post
>being this 'tistic in the year of our lord, 2013

I know Sup Forums was either created or revived in 2012, there was /new/ before it, was there another Sup Forums before that?

The board was originally created in 2011 as a replacement for /new/.

ah right, knew it was around that time

Who will win the Presidency 2016?

Man who the fuck thought Trump was serious about the birth certificate stuff?

The kike his daughter married is the Promised One.

Obama will issue "Marshall Law" because "Aliens" and stop the elections and give him self another 4years!
Unless the process
continues everyone will love the new elected president..... then SHTF economically speaking kek Alien's land September 29 (HAHAHAHAH you fagots on the 23)

This "Alex Jones" guy is such a fake!

>90s

looks like the 30s or something to me lad

Hahahaha no it was more like
>man i want paul to win so i dont have to pay these niggers welfare and we can finally audit the kike federal reserve

Sup Forumss closed

Anybody hear Trump on Fox and Friends this morning? Crazy fucker says he might run for Mayor of New York City! As if he'd run for office! Yeah, right.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I hope this guy runs for office

Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.png.

fuck off globalist, jones knows that 2012 is a banker scare tactic to move currency around, the real rapture is 6 years from now

>implying nibiru isn't gonna fuck us up
>implying the aztecs were wrong

WAIT WHAT THE HECK, HOW THE FUCK DOES HE HAS SOME TWEETS FROM 2012??? TIME MACHINE ?????!?!??!

Jesus, people. Do we have to go over this AGAIN!?

Is this real life?

Arab Spring's now in full domino effect and should bury all these evil dictators 2 feet under.

What could possibly go wrong?

Nope That was the 90's my dad took it, I was 7 standing next to him

there was a farm and 20m pool behind it

the date on "arrival was 29 September it never said year though kinda sucks

fair enough, I like the old school fire engine and petrol pump

>so, as I was saying..
>*moves the microphone closer*
>the Mayans were the first to create an accurate calendar and the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, on December 21st 2012.
>12/21/12
>I mean how crazy is that, right? That their calendar ends on those exact digits.
>Well some people thing the calendar ends on that day because that's when the Mayans predict the apocalypse is going to happen.
>But check this out
>*adjusts the mic vigorously and leans forward, voice lowers*
>Terence McKenna actually claimed that the universe has a teleological attractor at the end of time that increases interconnectedness.
>He believed this would eventually reach a singularity of infinite complexity in 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable would occur simultaneously.
>He conceived this idea over several years in the early to mid-1970s whilst using psilocybin mushrooms and DMT.
>Isn't that some crazy shit? What if that actually happened? Hey Redban, pull up that video of that dude on a motorcycle getting hit by a bus.

>Bro this is what I've been telling you dude the fuckin' Mayans man.

Man I can't wait for rand Paul to crush this election cycle. Only the facts. This country is ready to come together

I am ready for him!

RON PAUL 2012

There's no way obama will be anything more than a one term president. Also when do you guys think the second season of nichijou will be released? It has to be soon.

>not voting for based Mittens
pay denbts

This reminds me. Gas in my area back in October of 2012 was like 4.56 a gallon. Trying to remember what caused those prices. I think it was some refinery issues and made up BS with Iran.

But then gas got to 1.98 in Feb of 2016. Now we're back to 2.79.

Any chance of Ron running again?

Donald trump is such a fucking nigger

bump