How would the African civilization progress without slave trades and European colonization?

How would the African civilization progress without slave trades and European colonization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff3JbwQL860
youtube.com/watch?v=CvTMk5kMPBo
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The slave trade would still be a thing. It'd just be run by arabs instead of jews.

>implying progress
there's still people in africa, op.
they've "progressed".

All the slave trades? Let's say something happened and niggers are in some sort of quarantine. Very slowly, some would evolve further than their wild cousins (this already started happening but foreign interference muddied the waters) via natural selection, albeit slowly due to the nicer environment with less stressors that aren't wild animals or disease. Then, once a certain "point of no return" is reached, civilization spreads uncontrollably.

Heck, it happened to Europe and the Middle East a few thousand years ago it may happen to them in less than a millennium

The slave trade didn't progress them you retard colonization did. Jesus Christ. With just slavery, savage tribeswould run rampant in africa

i recently learned that sub-saharan africa was actually doing some decent metalworking and slowly progressing.
then the slave trade basically made a handful of tribes wealthy by selling some of the others into slavery.
this threw out the equilibrium and the last vestiges of any hope for any sort of growing civilization.
then colonialism tried to smash tribal culture entirely, kinda half-assed it, then went home.

so to answer op's question...they might have done a little better but they'd still be drastically different from the rest of the world.

I dunno what will happen in africa but in usa
HUGE different

No cheap labor ---> No economic grow
No Rock and Roll music / Jazz / Micheal jackson /

No uncle tom cabin book / No civil war / No Gone with the wind / No Die Hard3 / No Leathal Weapon 1-4

that's mean spirit of warrior of usa will be gone
you will be dumb like european

and no this thread no Sup Forums

Their spears would have gotten a little more pointy, that's it.

Would they still have some contact with Euros in your scenario or are they completely isolated?

If no colonies I think there would be a western influence that would compete against the Chinese, rather than how it is now where it's basically only China that expands their industry over there while Euros and Burgers keep pumping in foreign aid.

If isolated it would basically not change that much from how it was before whitey showed up, and in our modern era the continent would be regarded as a natural reservation by westerners while China once again would look for ways to expand. This would be more difficult though because they would have to tiptoe around international laws

Either way, my speculations are probably really flawed but there you have it

It's fascinating how the slavers could pinpoint exactly which manual labor slaves had the highest IQ and rounded them up solely based on intelligence, instead of the qualities necessary to perform manual labor and did that on such an enormous scale to ensure that Africa's native population would consist of sub 80 IQ specimens, pretty much exclusively, for centuries to come.

No, wait that never happened. The US might have turned out different, but Africa would have turned out exactly the same. In fact - I'd be surprised if any of the tribes have any record or even an awareness of history that predates their current oldest generation.

Lol every time

literally space niggers

>Slave trade and european colonization is why Africa is a shithole to this day.
Jesus fucking christ, do people actually believe this?
There is no fucking way people can be this fucking stupid right?

Lurk on Reddit it's Twitter level SJW goldmine

Like this youtube.com/watch?v=ff3JbwQL860

youtube.com/watch?v=CvTMk5kMPBo

Ethiopia kicked Italy's ass

>African
>Civilization.

Pick one nigger

It's what Marxist teachers spew in schools these days

Black people haven't invented anything of worth in the history of the Universe.

Fake numbers. If you're going to shit on niggers, use real statistics. Makes you look dumb

checked

>No cheap labor ---> No economic grow
I assume you're trolling, but slaves pretty much only served to enrich Southern aristocrats. If anything they slowed the economic growth of the country by giving the South disproportionate political power and hindering any industrialization there.

It's a subtle little redpill. Inflate the number to around 90% then when the butthurt shitlib tries to refute it, he looks it up and sees it's actually 85£, which is still ridiculously high. Even El Trumpo did this back when he wasn't a cuck.

>No cheap labor ---> No economic grow
>he doens't even know about the irish

Slaves were known to have been happy they weren't Irish.

you forgot the rest of it

They would most likely not have developed much. The climate allows for simpler living due to the abundance of food year around. Their only concern is which tree will they pick their bananas from.
Europe had to plan forward to survive the winters. Planning forward cultivated innovation.
Ridiculously over simplified and offensive to some, but true. Doesn't take long to figure this out if you visit Africa

>Slaves were known to have been happy they weren't Irish.

Everyone's happy they weren't Irish.

this is deep

Haiti has been free of European control since 1804. Have a look how it turned out. Liberia likewise.

Indeed - Haiti has been free of colonialism longer than plenty of European nations!

Ethiopia was never colonized. Look how that turned out.

They would all be dead from aids or ebola or some other diseases.

Yeah, but Arabs had the good sense castrate their negroes.

>We should hold an awards show where "not racist" trophies are given out

They prissy faggots don't already do this?

Don't forget drunken wife beating, the Irish national pastime.

that is how they look though

Space ships, hoverbikes, handheld heatray guns, and psychic powers.

It was colonised, just not for long

as an Irishman I can confirm I look like this

why isn't this going viral???

Eventually the dumbest ones would die out because they don't know how to get food or take care of their body and end up with a billion diseases. Over time the smarter ones would teach their children how to survive better, and their children would teach their children, and so on. While the stupidest ones do the same thing every generation, eventually the smart ones would be able to subjugate the rest.

How long would it take? I don't know. But theoretically even niggers could evolve to a state where they could be called a civilization.

>logo is flying into the sun

Castrating is actually forbidden under Islam so usually they just had some Christian or pagan middle-man do it before they bought them.

I doubt buying illiterate poor slaves impacted Africa negatively.

>>Civilization and African in the same sentence

Keep in mind that, capable or not, most of Africa didn't even WANT to advance technologically.
Europe and Asia invented so much shit because they had the drive for it.
Same goes for native Americans. Nomadic tribes don't tend to care much about development since they're used to moving around too much to make any use of it.

ETHIOPIA

Why didn't the advanced African race invent something to prevent primitive white people from stealing their technology and enslaving them?

Would it be worth a load of us going onto reddit to argue with these liberal morons? A lot of people read the threads and don't comment. If they see lefty bullshit go unchallenged they'll assume it's correct.

looks like owen shroyer

>Its a night mission so it will be all right

I'm currently reading the wealth and poverty of nations, and i recently finished guns germs and steel and why west rules.

America would basically be the same, the south probably less developed than today, because most of americas wealth was due to mass european immigration and homesteading, because you could go west if wages fell incomes were high in pre revolution america so entrepreneurs had to substitute capital for labour which lead to the industrial revolution in north america and encourage surplus cropping.
Africa of the other hand was fucked from the beginning due to the lack of native cereals and easy transport. Coal and precious metals are worthless to hunter gatherers and the lack of highly productive cereals coupled with fluctuating climate stunted growth. I think if europeans never set foot on africa it'd hit a tech ceiling at the iron age level.

fucking incredible

Nah. Castrating a Muslim is a sin.
It's fiully permited against Kuffar.

Ah yes, the rule of thumb. Damn out of control drunk wenches must be brought to heel.

Just look at the map of light polution and then look at how Niggeria develops these days.. And the fact that Niggerians score pretty high on their SAT scores and in IQ tests.

If anything, slavery helped purge thier gene pool of the slow and stupid.

He didnt forget shit it was his purpose to lie or leave out

Just imagine.

Islam defines what a human is,
a kuffar isnt human, they lit worse than cattle

And brought them here.

Maybe new tribes would form? I think it is inevitable other groups would interact with Africans, sooner or later.

Wouldn't look like that, it would be more tribal.

is that real ?

From money from selling other Africans and white colonization.

They had rot iron Smithing doing basic work at most centuries behind the rest of the world. They had not industrialized. Their method of collecting iron at all.

They keep ripping themselves off. Revolution after revolution in their country. Someone gets in control, steaks the wealth and then leaves Haiti.

Cooperation is how the rest of the world advanced and why Africa has not. A selfish mentality among their descendants.

Don't feel selfish? Check your genealogy for a mix with a culture that isn't as well.

>that first video
I don't know how whites thought that bring them to their lands could be a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

NO THEY WOULDNT PROGRESS YOU STUPID FUCK, SAME AS THE NATIVE AMERICANS, JUST SAVAGES

>Liberia
They were fine under Amero-Liberian rule until they got their shit fucked up

If we had sent ALL the Blacks back, then there would be no Native population of which to speak and Liberia would still be a fine place. Funny enough they attributed their success to their White ancestors

>I vaguely share ethnicity with 2000 year dead royalty
>That makes me superior

>that pic

They literally can not discern differences between two separate face/head shapes, even when they're placed side by side. Embarrassing.

Honestly, it probably would have been pretty comfy. Islam would have probably spread throughout West and Central Africa. Kingdoms similar to Mali and Songhai probably would have sprung up. A cool syncretic culture would have arised. Perhaps there would be war between the Islamic West and Christian Ethiopia.

It wouldn't have ended up like Europe but they would have continued along their own trajectory and it would be fascinating. Europeans really fucked up the diversity that used to be all over the world. Now the entire world is larping into this corporate, soulless culture.

Doubtful. Egyptian pharaoh's we're white. They likely however had an economic class system they allowed people they conquered to participate in.

>in the year 2017 the wheel was finally introduced into black africa
>in the year 2000 islamos in north africa finally advanced enough to rediscover what they knew as Persians

Even Homer was clearly familiar with blacks. They were known in the Mediterranean throughout Greco-Roman times. I believe there was a Roman expedition through West Africa once.

Even if you take their claim (pharaohs=black) as true, their conclusion is retarded.

If there were no black slaves in america, the world would have continued seeing blacks as just more developed monkeys. Isolation would make you not care about them at all, not positively, not negatively.

True but I'd be shocked. Descendants of risks in the us (long since gave up claims) don't act in selfish manner as a whole.

Reddit is cancer

At least Reddit wouldn't exist

Melanin will protect

>slave trade

Stop making excuses for them. The Slave trade only really impacted the costal regions, and doesn't explain why they accomplished absolutely nothing in all of the centuries before the begining of the Muslim slave trade.

And colonialism is the only reason they've progressed as far as they have.

Bait

>they accomplished absolutely nothing in all of the centuries before the begining of the Muslim slave trade.
But that's not true. Is your entire understanding of africa based on Sup Forums? Look up Benin, Mali, Ashanti, Ghana, Songhai, Nri and others. And please don't move the goalpost and say "durr not as good as Europe". History isn't some linear game. They wouldn't have looked like Europe but they clearly had a level of organization tiers above what Sup Forums thinks and probably would have kept developing along their own trajectory,

is it true vaginas have melanin receptors?

>more cannibals
>more slaves
>slaves don't have luxury of sleeping in doors
>all African writing was either semitic or European in nature
>the sub-saharan man didn't have concept of value until traders from arabia and egypt came
>first African military to organize internally to any effect fought and lost against the British empire when it was beginning to dominate the entire world

Yeaaah maaaaaaaaaaaaan

>reading guns germs and steel
opinion disregarded

topest kek of keks

>wouldn't Africa and native society continue to progress like the rest of the world without the slave trade and European colonialism

What a stupid faggot. How many years did niggers have to progress before the white man showed up?