THE SOULS OUT OF LOSERS

LIKE HIMSELF

MY DICK

Every thread until he returns.

I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM INTO HER

TOPSIES

I want to fuck the smug out of her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well said. I'm still fond of Yusei's Duel Jesus status (although I'm well aware that he's a Gary Stu and has little development to show for), but overall, I feel like Yuya has been handled fairly well for a protagonist. Yuzu as well. Although, for almost the entirety of Synchro, Reiji has been sidelined far more than other rivals have been, and while we do have a general understanding of his character, I hope they do more with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

HITOTSU-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE between Shinji, Edo, Kaito, and Kachidoki when?

YUREEEEEEEEEEE WHERE'S MY TENDIES

When Princess Rose returns.

BEST ENDING FOR EACH SERIES
DM: youtube.com/watch?v=VgNyT7kAXs8
GX: youtube.com/watch?v=Qvfp8L1FE9k
5D's: youtube.com/watch?v=QwNOGJhM6z8
ZeXal: youtube.com/watch?v=QfER2dvx2ys honorary mention goes to GO WAY GO WAY
ARC-V: youtube.com/watch?v=_Ks8Wche0EU so comfy

You have good taste, user.

Grace is perfect for blowjobs.

, SAID THE RETARD WHO IS OBSESSED WITH A "CHARACTER" WHO IS ACTUALLY A PLOT DEVICE AND IS PROBABLY ALREADY DEAD.

What are you going to do with your goofy ass when Arc-V ends and Ruri appeared for like 1 episode or never, and will never be heard from again?

No, that's Reiji.

I think you have issues, user.

>Kachidoki
>Standard Shinji
This should have been a meme

Gay.

Gaaaay

Why do people like Clear Mind?

Get a load of this faggot.

>I think you have issues
>Obsesses over a plot device masquerading as a character
Answer the question you delusional Rurifag. What are you going to do when Arc-V ends and we never hear from Ruri again? Will you move on to your next delusion?

But user....,

Because you're a faggot

syn-crow is a mistake

Who do you think you're talking to? Are you taking your meds over there?

Yuya~

Stay mad Rurifag. Your spam was blocked, like you should be.

It's alright, user. I'm sure you'll get better with time.

Every thread until dennisfag is carded.

I'm not even that guy, this dennis trashposting is just irritating now.

>Polymerization card
L-lewd.

Gaaaaaay

In reality, he's dreaming of overlaying with Yuzu.

>this dennis trashposting is just irritating now.
Agreed. and I posted that one, but seeing as "Dennisfag" is multiple people apparently, every thread until this stops I guess.

Dennis was literally just a Sora replacement, then Sora came back, then Sora got replaced again.

Sup Forums double standards allows for shotas, traps, futas and yuri. Reiji is neither of those, or the Yus are portrayed in that manner in the show. So stop your forced sexualisations. If you really want to continue shitposting, I suggest you go to or

3 of 4 dragons are dark

Why is this allowed?

Sorry your little hugbox general isn't fitting your needs.

3 of the 4 dragons have 2500/2000
3 of the 4 dragons have effects that gain attack
3 of the 4 dragons have orbs
3 of the 4 dragons are mainly extra deck

>Gongenzaka is the only EARTH user in the Lancers
what does it mean?

every time he jobs he falls face flat onto the ground

I regret going on tumblr.

So this is what the fujos look like.

I think I just got AIDS.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Precisely.

BUY ANTIQUE GEARS

Too bad it's not going to have the Arc-V stuff and will be a retrained Gadjiltron instead.

Expect the ARC-V Antique Gears to show up sometime after Structure Deck R: Kikai Ryuu Hanran releases in Japan. You know how much Komoney has grown to love cross promotion.

Besides technically one of the Antique Gear traps and Antique Gear Magic Shield could end up here. Just cuz Hound Dog and Fusions are ruled out don't mean that the non-Fusion related backrow is offlimits. I mean, remember how Starter Deck 2016 released Entermate Seesawhopper and Entermate Longphone Bull from the anime despite most of the Starter being reprints and new OCG originals?

>Start drawing manga professionally in 82.
>Don't make a successful series until 96

Jesus Christ how did Kazuki live?

I really want to see what he worked on before Yu-Gi-Oh.

>I really want to see what he worked on before Yu-Gi-Oh
Did he ever did something else ? Except for that Drump one shot that was anyway Yugioh-ish.

The anime shipping is real.

>anime ship

Too bad the Dark Signer only fags will never watch this greatness. I miss Aki and Yusei so much.

And holy fuck, YGO Tag Force Special fully translated, need to check this now.

No it's not. It has a joke rewrite that replaces the remaining Japanese dialog with memes.

Is this true? Come on, user. I just want to have fun with DM characters and make Yugi x Arc-V characters duels.

What is this face tries to convey?

>Jesus Christ that hair

youtube.com/watch?v=SyysEIVD8Mk

I need Mai in Arc-V. ;;

fuck you herpes, we don't need more rank 7 support

They're just friends though.

Swiggity Swoozu

I'm coming for Yuzu

I just want more animated Harpie tiddies, user.

No reason to lie. Check for yourself. We talked about it last week and people posted some of the ridiculous lines. Tons of Abridged series quotes and random cursing.

ONLY I CAN STOP THE ANGRY XYZ MANLET

THE POWER OF GISHIKIS WILL LEAD TO EGAO

Realistically, who would win in a duel?
Kaito still hasn't shown all of what his Ciphers can do aside from turbo and protect Cipher Dragon and still hasn't shown Neo Galaxy-eyes Cipher Dragon as Chaos xyz/RUM upgrade but we don't know how many new Cyber Angels Asuka has aside from Vishnu

Based on what's shown? Kaito. Asuka has played like 4 cards and her boss monster doesn't do shit to Xyz in the anime. The OCG version would be a problem for Kaito though. Her deck IRL is more relevant than his too. I'm more interested in what anti Xyz cards the twins and Edo run. You'd think they'd have decks full of cards that counter the main summoning method of the dimension they're invading. Edo seemed like he had cards like that but we didn't see too much of his deck.

Well, the twins are being sent to take care of the Lancers, not XYZ rabble, so it'd be more likely that they'd be equipped to take care of Pendulum than XYZ.

>yfw Asuka defeats XYZ manlet with Doble Passe

We better see this card the next time she duels.

>Kaito uses Cipher Interfere to double his dragons attack to 6000
That's suicide fampai

soon.

Does Pegasus lurk on Sup Forums?

How great is 4Kids?

Kinda hard since he is dead and all.

It's incredible how Bakura can kill and steal all these Millennium item users without being arrested.

>Implying he couldn't kill the police

Still waiting for a raw of DSOD.

Not in the anime-verse.

Wake up.

Which is not the canon one.
Canonically only DM's universe is set in the manga, since it came first. All the others are anime based.

In the anime-verse Atlantis also exists. The anime-verse sucks.

Except for the Noa arc, which is actually my favorite Yugioh arc of all time because I have shit taste.

At least you're self aware. I respect you for that.

>he doesn't Keep on Driving!! Motto hageshiku

How can you not like Masaaki Endoh's hot-blooded singing?

.......[/spoiler] yes

When Yuya gets a rematch with Edo, he'll have to use a happy Fusion Monster to show him that the power of Fusion can be used to bring egao. So there's a literal 100% chance that the Fusion Pendulum will be a Performapal of some sort.

I can also see Yuya getting a Xyz evolution of Stargazer in his rematch against Kaito. Xyz Stargazer makes sense because Xyz has a star/galaxy/space theme. We might even get a new Xyz Pendulum which itself would be an evolution of the Xyz Stargazer.

>We might even get a new Xyz Pendulum
No, user.

Why not? It would give Konami an excuse to make a OE+CW Synchro Pendulum and a OE+SV Fusion Pendulum near the very end of the show, both of which would appear in booster SPs or next year's Collector's Pack. I say that the pack after INOV will have the Performapal Fusion Pend as cover card, with Xyz Stargazer included in the set. The pack after that might have SVFD upgrade as cover, and include an Odd-Eyes effect Pend upgrade. They might release that in April 2017's pack, but I doubt they'll do 13 boosters for series 10. We'll likely get the new protagonist's ace in April 2017 with Arc-V ending around March.

Then again, we might even get a new Performapal Fusion (non-Pendulum) soon against the twin semen demons.

You're probably talking about D Death Match..

Kaito right now would be the closest to Edo, but don't how they go about having them duel since they're the top guys from there series.

... they'd just make the duel, interrupted

See kids, when you are so selfish you become a dark lord and is proceeded to be possessed by a transexual demon. Egao is for everyone, not just for yourself.