Toronto

Canadian anons, is Toronto past the point where it cant be saved. The city is less than 50% white and I think we even passed Sweden in poz levels. Who here is even close to being aware?

There's nothing wrong with Toronto. It's a functioning and stable city. Sure there are bad parts, but you get that everywhere. There are only two ways to get rid of a city's low income areas and the problems with them
Chase poor people out of town
Or
Give the poor enough money and opportunity to not be poor

And really, chasing the poor out isn't the solution. Someone's gotta make my chicken parm sandwich. Why shouldn't the sandwich maker live decent in my city?

And why you gotta make everything about race? Class is the issue here.

All I know is that yoyr mayor smoked crack

Faggot, kill yourself.

Every Canadian outside that fagopolis is aware of what a soulless secondrate "global city" that realty ponzi scheme is.

>There are only two ways to get rid of a city's low income areas and the problems with them
Gentrification is the solution

>implying you'd rather live in Toronto then here

See what happens when companies are looking for employees and are forced to hire immigrants because locals want muh welfare. Bunch of lazy fucks.

was there in 2012 and it was one of the most depressing places i have ever seen, donĀ“t want imagine how it is like now.

>it was one of the most depressing places
Winter in Canada isn't for pussies.

had nothing to do with weather, but the lack of history and heritage

counterargument: toronto

where can I buy a farm that has decent acreage, isn't within any shitfuck municipality (so it won't have retarded codes and bylaws) and is still within a couple hour drive from TO?
>also no poo, tanto or kebab areas plz

Mother of God I can't tell if this is bait

I though that arabs and pajeets are well behaved in Canada?

I'd try looking for property farther north, the closer you get to Toronto the more expensive it gets

t. inheriting land

Toronto is a fucking shithole, always has been, always will be.

Coming from the fag who lives in a nation where celebrating your heritage can literally land you in prison.

Realistically it's one of the only worthwhile places to be in Canada. Everywhere else in Ontario is even more of a cultureless, consumerist hellscape, it's just that they don't even offer a good selection of those pleasures and support the global multicult because they want more of it. That and because they need pajeet doctors and flip nurses to sustain their elderly.

I'm still looking to possibly get out at some point. Are Vancouver or Montreal better? Maybe Halifax? I refuse to live in a place where I need to drive to get around. I've lived in small and medium sized cities before and I'm not falling for the meme again.

All the bad areas with gangs and shootings are from non-whites. But thats just the part and parcel of a big city right.

T-DOT

Photos of toronto in winter look cosy. Freezing temperatures and a first world metropolis. Fucking white people amirite

Even when it was white Toronto sucked ass

>Canadian anons, is Toronto past the point where it cant be saved
Yes
Graciously accept the beautiful city white people built for you and leave the rest of us enjoy the real Canada

Day of the rake when?