Fine Tuning Democracy

Should members of parliament be selected random instead of voting?

They would then represent people instead of political parties.

Where can I see more of those delicious momcups

that would make them even more incompetent than now, if it's even possible

>should we have completely oblivious people in a public political position?
well, it's not any different than now.

WF Buckley seemed to think so...

It worked for...the Greeks?...if I'm not mistaken..

I'm pretty sure we just need to ban everyone that is currently in politics, and start fresh with real fucking elections by CITIZENS.

Sounds pretty egalitarian to me. Fuck outta here with this commie shit.

Ann Lawfull

I'm pretty sure I'm more Nazi than you are muhammad.

They would represent themselves, corruption would still run rampant.

>Ann Lawfull
Thank you

>German flag rekt me in an argument?!
>M-MUH-MUHAMMAD!

>giving the average retard political power

Cheers m8

>electing reality tv host

I prefer authoritarian military rule.

People who voluntarily serve in the military work their way up to become head of state.

Screw representative democracy. We have the tecchnology to design a system where government is managed much as it is now... Except the public can pick any major issue. Bypass the government and vote a final say on it.

So most mundane boring shit would be autopilot... But decisions on whether to invade iraq or support israel can be decided by the people directly.

I don't think this goes far enough. We should cut out the middleman and just have policies decided randomly

Democracy is shit, enjoy the media controlling you/corrupt politicians and retard joe having the same voting power as you

well if you're not a sand nigger, i have no beef w you. Vote AFD

THE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

Free white men of good moral standing, were the only people who were supposed to be voting.

>Vote AFD
germans are not american tier dumb

nice soviet, but no thats a terrible idea. You would most likely select a member that is totally incompetent

Literally the worst fucking thing possible
A bunch of illiterate and unproffesionnal normies will shit up the system, and all the poorfags will end up being bought by big companies

Whatever you say FN-189324

Voting is still fucked. Even those white men fall for the Jewish and media tricks.

Better the ones who know what to do take charge rather then give any dumbfuck with a house a say

Democracy is a disuniting factor of a society and must be crushed for the good of the people

>FN-189324

Where did you got that? I'm nervous now.

>tfw no mummy gf to milk the cummy out of my pee pee

>concerning post-brexit trade deal with germany
>rolls d20
>0, critical failure
>it's decided, we'll launch a missle into germany

why do u need representitives at all? just implement a direct democracy, vote on every single policy for their approval

>vote on every single policy for their approval

Someone still has to introduce policies