Black Trump Supporter Rejects "White Guilt" To CNN's Face

Black Trump Supporter Rejects "White Guilt" To CNN's Face

youtu.be/fd4M83MN7K0

coon. uncle tom ass nigga. ol massa this massa that ass nigga.

Le BASED black man!

BASED BLACKPEDE PRAISE KEK

Stop making this thread

You can hear from his voice that he's an intelligent black, like most black Trump supporters or conservatives, but not like most blacks.

Wow

>Le BASED black man
>Le BASED black PEDE

Fuck Civic Nationalists

praise kek

xD I guess niggers really are superior

Jokes aside, who cares? One nigger has common sense but he still feels entitled to live in white society and will probably support the right for other non-whites to live here

anything less than an ethno state is white genocide

Do you not think that could be the intermediate step to ethno nationalism?

So mad

if all black people were like these they'd be no different then whites

>if

Common sense seems to be a radical act in the current year.

Why the hell do people feel guilty about wrongs they haven't committed? The oppression of blacks in the US in 2017 is nothing but ideological propaganda. The oppression ended a long time ago, and now it's just nigs killing nogs in places like Chicago like they're trying to break a record.

CNN needs to leave.

>starts to make a point against the narrative
>cut him off
when will CNN die?

this

I use to but now it's just fucking ridiculous.

/r/the_cuck has posts praising faggots and Niggers. These people are sad leftists who consider themselves Right wing because they have a little more sense of logic then their cuck friends.

It's important we remember this because these cunts will have a lot of influence on the Right. Take Trump's decision on DACA. The asshole wants to give amnesty to illegals and these bitches support it because "Le president". Fuck that.

They are Nigger loving, faggot worshiping pussies who will cry if you say the word Nigger in front of them.

>This
Reinstates me belief in America

Fair enough. I admit the DACA thing has me concerned, if he does go the amnesty route, we're done, it's over. Anything short of a violent coup will ensure the death of the west.

>what happened
Jews, and it's in their nature.

CNN is just having technical difficulties?

not just cnn

Let's give it a few days for clarification. I will admit that some of Trump's tweets had concerning content, however Im going to wait for an actually statement on the issue before I believe that he had babies with a goblin.

I have a bottle of super male vitality sitting on my desk just in case though.

>bottle of super male vitality
Shit need to sock up

I thought the shut it down thing was a meme, but CNN takes it seriously. They never miss an opportunity to shut it down.

Memes are real life m8

Does this mean the anti black threads stops now?

FUCKING BASED

TAKE MY UPVOTE MAGAPEDE xD

>if all black people were like these and reproduced with their own kind, they'd be no different than whites

Fixed, dumb nigger.

Damn, now that's what I'm talking about, folks. A good, strong, Christian, Black Man, standing up for our SHARED American heritage. The liberals will never understand what America is because all they see is race. Racist Nazi leftists like Richard Spencer are tearing this country apart with their treasonous, divisive, and anti Christ rhetoric.

I wouldn't be ashamed to have a brave Black Man like this marry my daughter. We need less racism in the world, and more AMERICA! PRAISE JESUS

GIVE THAT NIGG- I MEAN BASED BLACK MAN A COAT!!! NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN AWOO SHADILAY PRAISE KEK MILO IS BASED.

no, i love pink white vaginas.

Thats not just blacks

"they shouldn't have to feel guilty for--"

SHUT IT DOWN!

I'D LET HIM FUCK MY WAIFU IF I HAD ONE

did the anker say "unfortunate to see that rino"?

no, he said "nino", "nigger in name only"

BASED NIGGERPEDE, SO BASED

They even made good music back then.

CUT HIM OFF, GET RID OF HIM!

This man could fuck my daughters.

why do CNN videos have a glitch at the beginning of a video? it pauses for a 1 seconds and then continues

It's extremly rare. Behavior and culture is racial. He is like a drop in the ocean.