Is it me or everytime there's a 'happening' date like September 23 the media...

Is it me or everytime there's a 'happening' date like September 23 the media, specially those shitty online portals start to talk or relate it to Planet X out of nowhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/sky/#latitude=-11.365175908702549&longitude=-334.1546630859375&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1
youtu.be/Zc6C6bL9hJk
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021/#q141903827
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021
archive.is/NJNRV
gobeklitepe.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v_ENFnFzxTA
youtube.com/watch?v=iml5ZrZdtMk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just a larp, people are bored.

Last time when it was September 2015, people were going mad as the world didn't explode.

But that was the time when Europe got filled with 'refugees'.

Planet x is real NASA confirmed he...is...coming

blacked on google sky btw

google.com/sky/#latitude=-11.365175908702549&longitude=-334.1546630859375&zoom=6&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=100.00&WMAP=0.00&Cassini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

IF ANYBODY DOESN'T BELIEVE IN PLANET X ON SEPT 23 WATCH THIS

youtu.be/Zc6C6bL9hJk
Start from 50:00 or whatever

here knock yourselves out I have been tracking this from months

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
it's happening

FUCK

brb moving back with senpai in NZ, thanks famallama

We are about to break the 7th seal.

>Antichrist goes forth to conquer
Obama was in war every single day of his presidency
>World at war
The 3rd world war went on for decades now and I really think nukes for ww3 is a meme. Its been fought with espionage and cyberattacks.
>famine and starvation
faminr and starvation is a daily routine for hundreds of millions of people.
>Death in one quarter of the world
probably africa
>martyrs appear in heaven
I dont know this one yet. as many people really worship hollywood, I can imagine someone like paul walker could have been the martyr in heaven
>sun and moon darkened stars fall heavens defeat
highly probable: the eclipse

The 6th seal just broke and all of this "coincidentally" with September 23rd right before our noses?

Guys. Speak your prayers.
It's happening.

NZ should be ok lot of celebs bought land there and built bunkers who knows for sure though

Oh we know, they'll be the first to go lmao

It happened with Y2K, it happened again with 2012, and it will happen again on the 23rd.

What happened, you might ask?

Pic related.

I didn't buy into any of those, I researched this for almost a year, this is more than enough to be concerned here, it isn't one two coincidences from the Bible, there is 1000 coincidences from numerous sources and angels from sources that are not be dismissed lightly

And yes, Nibiru was a choice theme of the former two among conspiracy theorists and mystics alike leading up to their disappointing climax.

nah this happening will be even bigger than Shemitah was last year.

Nibiru is a meaningless name given to something that is real as I said it is more than enough to be concerned about in fact I would say I am 97% convinced beyond question it is happening, but you know better than me because reasons

the other non happened happenings were distractions to make you tired and stop caring about prophecys

This is all highly complex and lengthy to explain if you want the smallest tldr available read this thread and this post it was me psting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021/#q141903827
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021

this, it was also hyped and published by (((their))) media

>thatsnotsaturn.jpg

You can also find a good many predictions made by Nostradamus to have come true. Never mind that he spent his professional life writing potentially millions of them, most of them completely wrong.

Using the same reasoning, we can say Sup Forums is always right due to the sheer volume of information that is exposed here on a daily basis. Never mind the entire hospital wings full of schizophrenic inpatients blabbering about their obsession with numerology and, unsurprisingly, making hundreds of failed predictions in hundreds of threads that end up getting ignored .

I will also say this something did happen in 2012, the wealthy most likely free masons built bunkers and prepped for "2012" without much notice. Doubt they were prepping for "2012"

Shemitah, 2012 Mayan callendar, y2k, there is always end of the world just around the corner. Meanwhile the world turns into shit as we speak.

Are you daft? I am not predicting anything I am saying there is there is more than enough evidence to point at this very specific date from numerous trustworthy and unrelated sources

this. modern life is fucking boring. the jew entertainment industry no longer holds our attention, thus the fighting in the streets and near universal hope for a system collapse and love of post apocalyptic fiction.

life is too easy. the nature of our species demands a challenge.

Shill
Fuckhead

unrelated at first glance, but in fact are actually related by the people would know this ancient astronomers and mathematicians, the free masons built the pyramids, the wrote revelations, and they made the Illuminati card game and they built the underground bunkers and FEMA camps and Georgia guide stones and they didn't do all this shit for nothing

ITS TOTALLY GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME GUISE!!!!!!

Thought the last one was 2012.

Not daft (I hope)
Not a shill, or I'd have retired by now

I'm just calling it: Our lives will not change in any significant way. It is probably just a new cultist holiday yet to be celebrated by those in-the-know.

I feel this has just been an exercise in playing connect-the-dots on television static. Like constellations we make out of the images of stars just now reaching use, we can draw whatever pictures we'd like.

I would be excited to be proven wrong, though. Excited, but probably not delighted.

a broken clock is right twice a day. the bible literally says that if a person makes a wrong prediction about the future, especially in regards to end times, that they are full of shit and there is no need to take anything they say seriously from that point on.

matt 23:23,24

>I feel this has just been an exercise in playing connect-the-dots on television static
and you would know, again because reasons. You know what sharp people do? Hell even scientists and such do it? They actually listen to people that know and have done the research then they look at the data before drawing conclusions, weird shit I know

Look back at 2012 and compare it to now. Do you really think things haven't changed dramatically? Did you think we were on the cusp of a hot WWIII between North Korea and Donald Trump leading our nation against the deep state? Son, if you haven't realized reality has gone tits up, you're in for a whole hell of a lot of surprises very soon.

>Like constellations we make out of the images of stars just now reaching use, we can draw whatever pictures we'd like.
They didn't do this for fun. You ever hear of a mnemonic

There are mountains of data behind all prior predictions. All of them claimed emphatically that the world would end. Books were written, walls were covered in photographs, thumbtacks holding strings representing correlations and relationships, I even recall a very short lived religion-of-the-end-times as advertised in my area just before Y2K.

I'm tired of reading all the drivel.

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141886021/#q141903827

There's more wrong with that than I'd care to examine right now. Singletons generally give rise to fallacies in formal logic. We similar problems in software architecture. This is why so many software engineers are "fedoras".

They did this because in the ancient world the stars were their calendars and our calendars are still based on this system , you how like when we know when holidays are and such

>I have no idea what I am talking about but I am just gonna keep saying things to argue with you because, hmmm I really don't even know

believe whatever you want bro you aren't my problem, if you keep answering the right question I will answer you for everyone's benefit, otherwise why are you here exactly?

Watch now, as I provoke OP into building up another mountain of noise, only for it to cast a shadow of humiliating shame upon him when nothing spectacular happens this Saturday.

I've made a point of doing this wherever I can. It will help to drive the point home to other onlookers, and the entertainment makes up for what little cost it poses to me.

yawn... won't happen. Mark my word.

you would know

> using pagan mythology as argument
> The Sign

yaawwwnnnn

Is it so hard to believe they not only wrote the scriptures you are reading, but also planned all of this to happen in that order? We're just toys for them, and this is just to distract you from your terminal exploitation.

I will give you all quick tldr of just one piece of this 1000 piece puzzle to be a nice guy and since I am doing nothing else important atm. The holocaust was bullshit even you all must know that, but you do you know why it was faked?

It was faked because the 6 million prophecy has to be fulfilled in order to form the nation of Israel, the kikes are spastic like that about biblical prophecy

But you see Hitler wouldn't do it so they just lied about like they had attempted to do many times in the past in order to legitimize the nation of Israel according to prophecy

So, we've again established that we're in part under the duress of insane sociopaths. What would you like to do about it?

If this were hyped up enough a year ago, you could have started a successful business selling bomb shelters and fetid MREs for a substantial profit.

the nation of Israel was founded in 1917 exactly 100 years ago this year see Now 9/23 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry, you know those astronomers and architects that wrote Revelation and built the pyramids marking this precis date?

Well the eclipse that just happened well the last one was in 1776 the year the US was founded by you know Free Masons? Guess what else was founded that year? The Bavarian Illuminati. Do you when sep 23 is? 33 days after the eclipse. You know hen the next one is? 7 years from now. You know how long tribulations lasts in the bible? I bet you can guess

Now lets look at something else seemingly completely unrelated

o we know about the Illuminati's existence and there is no question it is a real organization. But what we know is that Weishaupt supposedly started it. But we also know these cults work in layers of disinformation we already talked about with the Free Masons. The worker bees lower guys only do what they are told and as they graduate to higher degrees more and more information is revealed to them. This is how the Jews have been able to control such large groups of people in high positions of power, through these secret societies, bribery and blackmail. However I also told you I have been speaking with an insider anonymously. Here is a link to thread I made where he came to me for a second time (I have spoken to him 3 times total)
archive.is/NJNRV

I made the thread talking about current Illuminati psyops just to give people a heads up and keep them informed. When he stopped by the thread again and we were discussing certain aspects of the Illuminati. Once you read his posts you will see as I did he has inside knowledge. So we were discussing aspects of the Illuminati and he was saying they are far older than Weishaupt and how they have even affected Buddhism etc. Speaking with him is what got me digging around with Lord Of The Rings etc because we spoke about Gobekli Tepe and this far older civilization that is possibly the father of all knowledge for all civilizations.
gobeklitepe.info/

Ok so bear with me. As we said from the book we read by Isaac Asimov Nightfall what if this was truth hiding in fiction as the Masons are known for doing? Asimov was a Free Mason.after all. Not only that watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=-tsl_DE9jEA

The video producer also called the Nibiru system the "Nemesis" system. Asimov also wrote a book called Nemesis I have read. Here is another short video about the system.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcY84o9NyjE

So there is undeniable evidence of this far older civilization. Tolkien used these old books apparently only he could read as his inspiration for Lord Of The Rings he claims is based on real history. All of this is fact.

So now we start to connect the pieces of the puzzle. Knowledge is power. In the ancient world this power was based on knowledge of math and stars. What if these Khazarians were a sect of this ancient cult "Illuminati" that "converted" to Judaism as a cover? We know about the start of Bethlehem described in the bible and it's relation to the upcoming planetary event. We have solid evidence that this planet x nibiru exists
newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
space.com/37477-planet-nine-existence-new-evidence.html

We also know the occult symbol of the supposed anti-Christ is the letter x. The videos on that youtube channel also have occult symbology in them, they may have these types of YT channels reveling the truth as part of their revelation of truth and predictive programming ritual they are required to do,

As I have said countless times they don't build trillion dollar underground bunkers and FEMA camps for nothing. What if this cult has known this event is coming for all this time and been preparing for it? What if that is why the Georgia guidestones bunkers and FEMA camps? That is why they are rewriting history, and doing falt earth psyops and dumbing down the population so that when they emerge after the "event" they can emerge as God kings as we discussed? Truth in fiction remember? Think of the movie 2012, they have a select number of scientists, engineers, computer scientists etc everything they need, to be able to run an ultra high tech society when they emerge.

Here is the math. Gobekli tepe is approximately 10k years old right? Well Sumeria and Egypt etc are approximately 5k years old. So it was 5k years til the Sumerian civilization and now it has been approx 5k years since Sumeria. So what if this event happens every 5k years not 10 like in the book? Look at this image that was recorded by google sky they have since censored

What if we archive it

>newsweek com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517
unvis.it/newsweek.com/planet-10-lurking-edge-solar-system-628517

Now let's look somewhere else at first glance seemingly completely unrelated. You know the flood "myth" in the bible? Well it isn't just int he bible it also known as the Epic Of Gilgamesh which is a Sumerian "tale" wanna guess who wrote it? That's write our friends the free masons. Ever wonder what happened to Atlantis?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html

Wanna take a wild guess how a pyramid ends up underwater and in Antartica? Wanna guess why every civilization on Earth built pyramids in the exact same pattern as the ones in Egypt? Well I bet you are starting to see the big picture now aren't you smart guys? Just a bunch of hocus pocus unrelated tv static right?

After the event they want to re-emerge after most of the population are dead by civil war, starvation, exposure etc and will use the Georgia guidestones as their ten commandments for their New World Order. Look into all of this and tell me you don't see all the connections fitting together. Just like I said in the book I have always had a talent for collecting large amounts of meta data and seeing the patterns emerge out of thin air to connect all the dots, my mind just does it automatically, it doesn't really require any conscious effort from me and when I do connect all the dots and have never been wrong in my conclusions. Watch this clip real quick, this is what I am talking about how my minds just clicks all the pieces into place

Don't go to a certain big name low prices garanteed store on the 23rd. They will be administering RFID. DO NOT ACCEPT THE MARK

Sorry some copy pasta here don't worry if it doesn't make sense. Now this is only what 10 posts at most of "unrelated" static? I can go on like this for hours of mountains of "unrelated" evidence

wanna guess who did 9/11 and did the new architecture? I bet you know don't ya?

So where are the two smart guys?

As I said I am not making any predictions I am a scientist and meticulous researcher and published author. If you have any questions just ask as I said I can go on and on with all the "unrelated" evidence and mumbo jumbo muh biblical prophecy stuff. I haven't gotten tot the good stuff yet

>life is too easy. the nature of our species demands a challenge.

then do something difficult dude

smart guys anymore quips about how much know? You got real quiet, as I said I didn't even get to the good stuff yet

It's dismal, I know. This is why I have lost all faith in humanity - we needed to normalize conditional murder of the ruling class long ago, and could have provided a solid logical framework for doing so, but the problems Hitler pointed out, and the problems we face today, are no different than the problems we have faced hundreds of times before. It is a systematic problem with human beings - "Jews" are humans as well, unless we would like to isolate specific genetics that are the cause of that behavior (exhibited also by others that aren't ethnically Jewish), then we can call it a virus and work on a cure. Genocide didn't work, politely moving them away didn't work, why do they keep coming back?

I still feel this is just more smug symbolism, and the only thing any sane person can do is just retain their individuality, help others do the same, regardless of the surrounding crises.

This has probably drawn so much attention that, really, (((they))) wouldn't let anything significant happen anyway. Spontaneous events that have any hype whatsoever would be interpreted as calls to action by the public. The change will be slow, painful, and - without any external intervention - inevitable.

>If this were hyped up enough a year ago, you could have started a successful business selling bomb shelters and fetid MREs for a substantial profit.

I guess smart guys left and are out buying MRE's and bullets fair enough

>t isn't one two coincidences from the Bible, there is 1000 coincidences from numerous sources and angels from sources that are not be dismissed lightly

Same was said about 2015 Shemitah. Same was said about 2012 mayan apocalypse. Same was said about Y2K

cuck

>I still feel this is just more smug symbolism
If you believe that no offense but you are a fool and know nothing but the occult or any of this for that matter, these symbols and numbers aren't random fit into place, it doesn't work like that and you thinking it does only shows your ignorance about all of this

As I already stated numerous times the free masons were astronomers, mathematicians and architects, they were as precise 10,000 years ago with measurements and geometry as we are today with laser tools. All these numbers and markers are dead on precise for a reason, and they were not just cobbled into place haphazardly and they aren't just read by the Illuminated haphazardly, believe what you want I am just giving you the facts from an expert on all of this, but your wild guess based on reasons is prob a better opinion to go by

Can't wait to be on the 24 to smirk.

Revelations was no prophecy it was a first hand account of what happens when this event happened in the past who knows how many times it was recorded and a calendar to tell us when it would happen again

> Occult
Sorry, but whenever I read or hear that, it just rings of the typical /x/ tulpa or succubus nonsense. If it did work in any way, that would defy everything we have observed about the universe. I have more reasons to believe it is nonsense than otherwise. The only thing an occult magician needs to do, in order to prove that occult symbolism can actually do anything more than waste time, is create a harmless, repeatable experiment that anyone well-enough versed in that art can try, and see the same things. On camera. But, that opens the whole pandora's box of "cameras scare the ghosts away" and similar, I won't be going there.

What seems more realistic to you:

> Ancient cult traditions and symbolism is being recycled in such a way that it exactly fits a convenient narrative.

> Privileged numbers and symbols exist in the universe, and when evoked by a particular arrangement of energy can cause supernatural things to happen.

I'm sure you can't because you a moronic massive POS good on ya. Good thing I took the time out of my day to not a POS like and explain this for the 1000th time to show people the evidence so the ones that aren't massive POS idiots can at least have a heads up am I right?

The POS is the one believing BS on Youtube. Go back to your homework, kiddo.

Redpill the shills

Why you apologizing to me for the 100th time I don't care what you believe bro seriously, you are not my responsibility. I am laying out evidence this what scientists do, draw your own conclusions mate. I gave links to the rest of my research do for people to do what they want with.

We will know in a week so it is what it is
>kiddo

I am a computer scientist, former and college professor that did research in thermodynamics at Georgia Tech Advanced Technology Center in fire suppression with nano particles with a double minor in business and anthropology and published author on the Illuminati and their history kiddo , who are you again?

>It's another LARPING Burgers episode
You fat binary-minded fucks are way too gullible. No wonder the Jews got you by the balls.

Martyrs in the sky could be 9/11

You are a LARPing underage who post cultist propaganda because your mom and dad let you browse the Internet without surveillance.

>LAPRing
The nano particle fire suppression system I worked on under Dr KC Adiga using a pseudo mist of less than 10 microns was funded by DARPA is not on naval submarines, I will ask you the same thing I asked other smart guy. Who are you again?

t. Currently a software architect & consultant and, responsible for a key algorithm in AD that could identify me.

While we're digging around, do you have anything on "impulse generators" based on condensed matter physics? Not sarcasm, I promise. I've seen some odd things unfold around this Podklenov character, and that he hasn't gone the route of the typical crank is equally odd.

kek
I have an open mind. If something big goes down on the 23rd, I'll be pretty excited.

My work was specific to heat transfer in closed systems namely I worked on smokeless tobacco cigarettes using a heating element hot enough to smoke but not ignite and as I said pseudo mist nano particles . I am not educated on impulse generators to talk about them. This is what my team developed
youtube.com/watch?v=v_ENFnFzxTA

youtube.com/watch?v=iml5ZrZdtMk

Still, I'm wondering what people do when they expect a specific event on a specific date and nothing happen... like we have witnessed so many times the last decades.

I think an engineer would be better to ask about these things. I can ask Dr Diga if you want, but I am not the one to ask

you've made 46 posts dude get a fucking life

If you're published, get a name here, so we can follow you until the 23.

>1 post
Everytime.

>Not fat

but you are fake and gay

someone pays attention

Well, I tried. You might look into it - there was this rage about superconductor-based gravitational shielding in the late '90s, and his work was part of it. I think there is really something else going on for which Judaism is just a front, and it might provide some insight. It does delve into the verboten realm of "ayylmao", but that possibility - that we're a plaything or an experiment - still very much exists. You will notice that, while NASA did reproduce his experiments to some extent, they all suffered from equipment failure. Podkletnov himself was even on the team, and directed them. He isn't gallivanting about selling books, nor is he forming some kind of religion (e.g. Searl). Stranger still, Ning Li, another person involved in those experiments (FAILED experiments) was offered a multi-million dollar DARPA contract of undisclosed terms, and just vanished. Unfortunately, it is another weird and fairly deep rabbit hole enshrouded in lies and insanity (shamelessly leaching off govt. contracts still isn't off the table for this one, though).

Well, he just arrived in the topic. Looked at it and left. Nothing really strange here.

>you are fake and gay
>says the Burger