Knife-wielding campus pride leader killed by police

Georgia Tech police shot and killed the president of the Pride Alliance student group Saturday night in full view of dorm residents.

Police encountered Scout Schultz, a 21-year-old computer engineering student who identified as neither male nor female, in a parking lot outside the dorms after someone called 911 to report “a person with a knife and a gun,” according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Schultz didn’t appear to be holding a gun in video recorded from a window above the parking lot, as the campus was placed on lockdown shortly before midnight. But the student was armed with a knife, the bureau wrote in a statement — and video shows officers repeatedly telling Schultz to drop the weapon as the student advances.

Scout Schultz (via Facebook)

“Come on man, let’s drop the knife,” an officer with his gun drawn says in the graphic video. But Schultz walks toward him.

“Shoot me!”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/17/knife-wielding-campus-pride-leader-killed-by-police-at-georgia-tech/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/17/knife-wielding-campus-pride-leader-killed-by-police-at-georgia-tech
liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY
youtube.com/watch?v=vtALzvImGeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The officer keeps backing up, moving behind a parking barricade and imploring again: “Nobody wants to hurt you, man.”

At least four officers had surrounded Schultz by then, according to WSB-TV. In the dorm-window video, one of the officers called out to the student, who consequently turned away from the barricade and began to move toward the new voice.

“What are we doing here?” the officer asked. No reply.

“Do not move!”

“Drop it!” someone says finally, as Schultz takes three more steps toward an officer, and then comes the report of a gunshot and many screams.

Schultz was taken to an Atlanta hospital early Sunday and died there, according to the bureau, which has released few other details as it investigates the shooting. About 700 people have been shot and killed by police in the United States this year.

Georgia Tech didn’t immediately respond to a Washington Post request for comment.

“Scout’s sudden and tragic death today has been devastating news for the Schultz family, classmates,” the university’s dean of students, John Stein, wrote in a statement obtained by NBC News. “For members of the community who knew Scout personally, the shock and grief are particularly acute.”

Suicide by cop?

“They seemed fine. Friends said they seemed fine,” Lynne Schultz told the New York Daily News, using the pronoun “they” for her child, as the student asked people to do.

Speaking from the family’s home town in Lilburn, Ga., she called Schultz a “nonconformist and very, very bright.”

In a statement, Pride Alliance called its late president the “driving force” behind the group for the past two years.

“They pushed us to do more events and a larger variety events, and we would not be the organization we are known as without their constant hard work and dedication,” the statement reads.

“We love you Scout and we will continue to push for change.”

Schultz’s biography on the group’s website didn’t dwell much on gender politics, or reveal anything about whatever brought them face to face with police on Saturday night.

“I’m bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex,” Schultz wrote. “When I’m not running Pride or doing classwork I mostly play D&D and try to be politically active.”

A memorial planned for Monday had about 150 RSVPs by Sunday afternoon.

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/17/knife-wielding-campus-pride-leader-killed-by-police-at-georgia-tech/

Please archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/09/17/knife-wielding-campus-pride-leader-killed-by-police-at-georgia-tech

Why archive when faggots like you do it for free?

>in full view of dorm residents
Good.
now they'll learn to quit being so fucking "edgy".

Guess shooting a knife wielding fag, or even tasing him, is too much work for the retard burguers.

archive bro is a chad.
recognize.

I bet it was the cunt officer. Females with a gun in a high stress situation is a bad idea.

Allowing women to do anything is a mistake.

do not defend the mentally ill.
it was unavoidable.
if he didn't suicide by cop he would've suicided by aids.

Georgia Tech is a killer campus.

>“Shoot me!”

That should be the LGBTQXYZ movement's motto.

Nah, this was more like a "cops only shoot white people, they can't harm me" social statement gone wrong.

It's just a fat man with long hair.

He didn't deserve to live.

Fuck you're a pathetic loser

Sorry, meant "cops only shoot black people."

A Darwin Award winner.

Suicide by cop is some cowardly shit. Fuck this guy and fuck his crew for having a total lack of empathy for the cop that had to pull the trigger because this fag was too much of a pussy to kill himself.

Better to just kill people like this now instead of them being obnoxious assholes on social media for years.

Martyrdom attempt, hoping CNN distort what happens into "transphobic cop kills peaceful agender pride club leader"

Fags are unstable and bound to explode.

> be American
> get shot

Duh.

Nice and professional, well done officers

>Schultz
Gottkanzler is rising

>People who cant figure out what their fucking gender are mentally unhinged

Ya dont say

Kys

Unfortunately, the gene pool was completely unaffected.

>Come on man, let’s drop the knife
>man
btfo

One at a time.

looks to be suicide by cop.

and the shot was fired by the female officer.

>Come on man
Xir was triggered

>triggered.exe

>calls others fag
>flag

>They didn't intend to clean the world up a little

Not everyone likes these people having tantrums. They possible saved the campus from a future mass murder.

>Nobody wants to hurt you, man.
>man

>cop says 'man' no less than 4 times

Death by trigger is the likely cause of this situation.

Most probably as I watched the video, a tree blocks the view before being the faggot got shot but that's where the policewoman was.

>“Come on man, let’s drop the knife,”

wow, those cops purposefully misgendered zher, zhe was acting in self defence to preserve hrom identity

Why not shoot him in the leg though? I'm not complaining because it was an LGTBQ fag but a lot of times I see US cops overdoing this shit and shooting people, in Eastern Europe you just get your knife twisted out of your hands and get beaten

"shoot me!"

huh

>Scout (((Schultz)))

>Come on, man let's drop the knife
When will this cis het white male be held accountable for misgendering zer?

good riddance

>Schultz
Weimar Republic everyone.

Police aren't trained to perform non-lethal shots and neither are you it seems. There's a good chance a leg shot could be fatal so it's kind of unavoidable really.

"What're you gonna do, shoot me?"
- Quote from man shot

If you shoot your weapon, you always shoot to kill. If you have the opportunity and time to shoot them in the legs, then shooting them in the first place wasn't necessary.

>not posting link

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631

If you shoot, you shoot to kill.
But nah, he should risk his life taking a weapon off a clearly mentally unstable fuckwit instead.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>"Nobody wants to hurt you, man"

Zozzle

BWAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHH

>insulting nord bot
shiggy

BLYAD

Video with subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=NeSzAJv6naY

I don't get it either, why aren't they given nets to throw over these nuts like gladiators.

Hell America are all proud of the cowboy shtick, fucking lasso the retard

>"shoot me!"
You've heard of OP delivered
Now we bring you: cOP delivered

>Why work when the government gives money for free?
You sound like a nigger on welfare, letting others do your work for you. And not even respecting Norway bro who does your work for you

>act all cool
>get shot
>cry like a little bitch
kek...

never gets old

>US
>slav is filming
the hacker tales were real after all

stop posting

As Sheriff Clarke and cop training say: CENTER MASS. You are not trained whether as a cop or civilian to shoot an extremity. If you pull your weapon you better be ready to shoot to kill. Period.

they are trained to aim for the centre mass, since its too hard to shoot limbs or action movie "shoots gun out of your hands"
they know body shots are more dangerous but its safer for their health

So Brave.

As someone who has been through post and has to rectify more times than years you faggots have been alive, you're both completely wrong. Police are not trained to "shoot to kill" stop spreading that stupid shit. Police are trained to "shoot to stop" simple physics tells you the most effective place to apply force to stop a body is at the center of mass. It just so happens that the center of mass for a human is their chest, which happens to hold vital organs. There is no intent to kill, only to stop. Pay attention, you sound uneducated when you spout stupid shit like this.

Even mentally ill trannies know female cops are the weakest of the group.

And nothing of value was lost.

armchair musings, but why not shoot in the leg, or a warning shot, anything non-lethal - the situation was clearly not that frantic, enough time for deliberate measures, almost anything would have incapacitated that guy

speaking in the interest of the officer(s) alone, so they don't have to deal with all the follow-up issues after a kill

And Tolerant!

because they are shooting a faggot, what makes you think he deserves to live?

>Happening
>Trusty dashcam is on the case

Lol amerifags, get your shit straight

I see you have your cucked genes from Germany dear Hans.

Kek

>Implying this shooting was a bad thing

Just shows the normies how mentally deranged these gender spectrum faggots are

>come on man
YOU CALLED XIR THE WRONG NAME

>“Nobody wants to hurt you, man.”

Le shoot in la leg memie...

You do realise you have arterys down there... Also this is what happens when cops underestimate retards with bladed weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=vtALzvImGeQ

Thats not how it works in the real world. Cops are trained to shoot at center mass to maximise the chance of hitting the targer and this probably goes double for police in murrica.

>bullets
>the police's time
>an entire upbringing of a child that was swallowed up in 'progressive' malarkey

what a right mess the world is

Not sure what he was expecting to happen. The delusion was real, like people assuming they can fight without ever having taken a punch.

How many niggers does Binland have?

faggot had a multitool though........
Why don't they have a taser or tear gas or some shit like that with their. I mean they're college cops ffs

Bullets don't stop a person from the force of the fucking bullets, you fucking idiot. You can't "knockdown" a person with a gunshot, this isn't the movies where a shotgun blasts a guy 10 ft back. They stop them by blowing holes in vital organs, often lethally. It's not a fucking coincidence they shoot at the highest concentration of vital organs.

End your faggot life.

*with their gun
that was a faggot...a hard slap would've knocked him out

>but why not shoot in the leg
Oh fuck you. I'm so tired of hearing this.

If someone charges at you with a knife you have between 1 and 2.5 seconds to save your life.

Obviously you would pick, "aim for xir's leg"... And about 2 seconds later have your throat slashed and your tongue ripped out of the hole in your neck by a fucking lunatic.

Stop blaming police. He had 15 minutes of de-escalation and requests to drop his knife. He instead decided to rush at them.

He absolutely deserved death. You don't get to attack people with knives and walk away.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON MENTALLY ILL GRAVE
S

Ban open right hands.

I was just walking through ga tech the other day too... damn

KYS

the more gets revealed about this guy the more obvious it is that the msm was going to use his death to push a narrative, but then the videos of what actually happened got online

In that distance, aren't Tasers an option?

>Come on man, let’s drop the knife,”
Well we have found the reason why Xir did not drop the knife

>come on man
REEEEEE DONT MISGENDER ME SHITLORD ITS THE CURRENT YEAR

>faggot had a multitool
I could kill you in under 3 seconds with a multi-tool.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers had tiny pen knives or box cutters.

You're a fucking moron.